Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
is there somewhere a swap thread for night of the nocturne things and if yes have anyone a link for me?
is there somewhere a swap thread for night of the nocturne things and if yes have anyone a link for me?
[emoji=nocturne star size=1] Thank you the nocts are back
Thank you the nocts are back
pumpkin_by_dumbra-d8vxw1b.png
[quote name="Nephtys" date="2022-01-02 08:33:53" ] is there somewhere a swap thread for night of the nocturne things and if yes have anyone a link for me? [/quote] Check 'Items for sale" portion, there have been lots of threads there.
Nephtys wrote on 2022-01-02 08:33:53:

Check 'Items for sale" portion, there have been lots of threads there.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
What happened to the extension about the maintenance? Has it been canceled? Sorry if this is a stupid question and has been answered elsewhere.
What happened to the extension about the maintenance? Has it been canceled? Sorry if this is a stupid question and has been answered elsewhere.
Mini-Banner.png Sand
BXnGYeU.png
FR + 2
Hibernal Den HUB
[quote name="LeiaUniversal" date="2022-01-02 09:43:52" ] What happened to the extension about the maintenance? Has it been canceled? Sorry if this is a stupid question and has been answered elsewhere. [/quote] They haven't made any announcements about it yet, as far as I've seen. It was definitely suppose to happen, though. Idk why it hasn't.
LeiaUniversal wrote on 2022-01-02 09:43:52:

They haven't made any announcements about it yet, as far as I've seen. It was definitely suppose to happen, though. Idk why it hasn't.
Pronounced Zo-no-reh-so | He/Him | I also go by Zoey & Zo | Prone to Infodumping

Ice Flight!!!!
____Directory____I'm ahead of server time by 3 hours____Dragons for Sale____
____Clan Lore (WIP)____My Fandragons (Mostly Transformers)____Wishlist____
YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
[quote name="Zonorheso" date="2022-01-02 09:53:29" ] [quote name="LeiaUniversal" date="2022-01-02 09:43:52" ] What happened to the extension about the maintenance? Has it been canceled? Sorry if this is a stupid question and has been answered elsewhere. [/quote] They haven't made any announcements about it yet, as far as I've seen. It was definitely suppose to happen, though. Idk why it hasn't. [/quote] Maybe they think the site being down was too short to bother with an extension? Don't know. But this has been a fun event!!! And I'm glad they got the site back up!
Zonorheso wrote on 2022-01-02 09:53:29:
LeiaUniversal wrote on 2022-01-02 09:43:52:

They haven't made any announcements about it yet, as far as I've seen. It was definitely suppose to happen, though. Idk why it hasn't.

Maybe they think the site being down was too short to bother with an extension? Don't know. But this has been a fun event!!! And I'm glad they got the site back up!
I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from. - Steve Rogers
used all my gathering turns at 6am frtime this morning and none of the notn stuff was in them, nor with my familiars T__T seems to be back now but it'd be cool to have a days extension based on this
used all my gathering turns at 6am frtime this morning and none of the notn stuff was in them, nor with my familiars T__T seems to be back now but it'd be cool to have a days extension based on this
unknown.png
What, no comment from the staff? Wow.
What, no comment from the staff? Wow.
9PW8odu.jpg
Over 100 NotN chests have disappeared, I read we had until tomorrow and came on to open them and they are gone, what the ??????? Not fair admin team to not hold to what you said by extending because of unexpected maintenance. I would like my chests back......
Over 100 NotN chests have disappeared, I read we had until tomorrow and came on to open them and they are gone, what the ??????? Not fair admin team to not hold to what you said by extending because of unexpected maintenance. I would like my chests back......
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Dandydots

If chests disappeared you should file a seperate bug report. The event went down for about 2 hours and chests remained as they were not set to disintegrate until 1/5 (supposed to be extended to 1/6 now).
@Dandydots

If chests disappeared you should file a seperate bug report. The event went down for about 2 hours and chests remained as they were not set to disintegrate until 1/5 (supposed to be extended to 1/6 now).
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65