Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
See you next year NotN
See you next year NotN
mAiCJNJ.png
Wing-L.pngarcane.pngWing-R.png
J7D1quC.png
This was my first NoTN and I had a great time! I completed some projects, got a ton of new familiars and apparel, and sold a bunch of eggs!

I'm already looking forward to next year~
This was my first NoTN and I had a great time! I completed some projects, got a ton of new familiars and apparel, and sold a bunch of eggs!

I'm already looking forward to next year~
586cbf420179d22a1ff4cd346fb069f5b61f509a.png v0bd3FH.png
This year was great , Much loot and this cuty on Christmas : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74548651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745487/74548651_350.png[/img][/url] Happy beginig of a new year ,Thanks Team !!!
This year was great , Much loot and this cuty on Christmas : 74548651_350.png
Happy beginig of a new year ,Thanks Team !!!
This was my first NotN that I've been here for and I had a blast, so many things I got done and many fun memories, thank you team! <3
This was my first NotN that I've been here for and I had a blast, so many things I got done and many fun memories, thank you team! <3
GyiFhfc.png
Ven ~ +8 FR
tRvB8Xn.png
55xbf1H.png
ourobobobobo.png
ahhh, and it's already over again :c this was so much fun, as always! already excited for next year lol
ahhh, and it's already over again :c this was so much fun, as always! already excited for next year lol
MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.pngACOZFAh.pngOC7fl4U.pngCioCFC3.pngAswnqzl.pngGdVZ87H.pngOxagJgG.pngdEe2UrM.png
Can't wait for next year!
Can't wait for next year!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
LohCDcp.pngEN1sZ9o.png Cjepfha.png
the next station is: Crystalline Gala 2022!
All aboard!
the next station is: Crystalline Gala 2022!
All aboard!
hi
hi
Hi guys, uhhh I have nothig else to say, bye!
Wonder what’s gonna happen after Night Of Nocturne….
Wonder what’s gonna happen after Night Of Nocturne….
I really liked the 'finding extra items' in our gathering, trading and familiar bonding. Will that come back again?
I really liked the 'finding extra items' in our gathering, trading and familiar bonding. Will that come back again?
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65