Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
See you next year NotN
See you next year NotN
This was my first NoTN and I had a great time! I completed some projects, got a ton of new familiars and apparel, and sold a bunch of eggs!

I'm already looking forward to next year~
This was my first NoTN and I had a great time! I completed some projects, got a ton of new familiars and apparel, and sold a bunch of eggs!

I'm already looking forward to next year~
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
This year was great , Much loot and this cuty on Christmas : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74548651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745487/74548651_350.png[/img][/url] Happy beginig of a new year ,Thanks Team !!!
This year was great , Much loot and this cuty on Christmas : 74548651_350.png
Happy beginig of a new year ,Thanks Team !!!
This was my first NotN that I've been here for and I had a blast, so many things I got done and many fun memories, thank you team! <3
This was my first NotN that I've been here for and I had a blast, so many things I got done and many fun memories, thank you team! <3
FojMgi22.png
Ven ~ +8 FR
tRvB8Xn.png
55xbf1H.png
ahhh, and it's already over again :c this was so much fun, as always! already excited for next year lol
ahhh, and it's already over again :c this was so much fun, as always! already excited for next year lol
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Can't wait for next year!
Can't wait for next year!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
the next station is: Crystalline Gala 2022!
All aboard!
the next station is: Crystalline Gala 2022!
All aboard!
hi
hi
Don't Forget, I'm with you in the dark....
Wonder what’s gonna happen after Night Of Nocturne….
Wonder what’s gonna happen after Night Of Nocturne….
I really liked the 'finding extra items' in our gathering, trading and familiar bonding. Will that come back again?
I really liked the 'finding extra items' in our gathering, trading and familiar bonding. Will that come back again?
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65