Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65
So it looks like Swipp is the only place where the event is still up, unless I'm mistaken. I used all my gathering turns and nothing (and it looks like others have experienced the same). I also used my Pinkerton and didn't get anything extra and tried to Coliseum and didn't run into any Mimics.

I'm sure staff will turn the event back on when they get a chance--the attempted hacking of accounts was a big deal and time consuming, especially over the holidays. Has anyone noticed anywhere else on the site where the event is still running?
So it looks like Swipp is the only place where the event is still up, unless I'm mistaken. I used all my gathering turns and nothing (and it looks like others have experienced the same). I also used my Pinkerton and didn't get anything extra and tried to Coliseum and didn't run into any Mimics.

I'm sure staff will turn the event back on when they get a chance--the attempted hacking of accounts was a big deal and time consuming, especially over the holidays. Has anyone noticed anywhere else on the site where the event is still running?
Weren't we supposed to get an extension? I still had stuff to do ;-;
Circuit
they/he
FR time +3
Arcane Flight
NeverGonnaGiveYouUpNeverGonnaLetYou Fletcher_Pixel.png
Yo, thought we were supposed to get NotN stuff until tomorrow??? Where is all the NotN stuff!? Can't brew, and my wife didn't get *anything* when she gathered! WTH?!
Yo, thought we were supposed to get NotN stuff until tomorrow??? Where is all the NotN stuff!? Can't brew, and my wife didn't get *anything* when she gathered! WTH?!
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
I am seriously confused. Swipp has a chest trade, and the hot apparel item in the marketplace is an event item. The event is like like half on half off, what is even going on?
I am seriously confused. Swipp has a chest trade, and the hot apparel item in the marketplace is an event item. The event is like like half on half off, what is even going on?
cat hair everywhere
[quote name="CircuitDragon" date="2022-01-02 07:42:14" ] Weren't we supposed to get an extension? I still had stuff to do ;-; [/quote] me too , i was lucky that i take all free stuf at 5:30
CircuitDragon wrote on 2022-01-02 07:42:14:

me too , i was lucky that i take all free stuf at 5:30
@Plan9Channel7 The marketplace still has an event item, too.
@Plan9Channel7 The marketplace still has an event item, too.
cat hair everywhere
Swipp is still with the previous time period items, most likely there will ne no chest when it runs out and the items change
Swipp is still with the previous time period items, most likely there will ne no chest when it runs out and the items change
v886aA7.png 6YousWl.pnghzM3Sr2.pngL74Jfbv.png F7omzdo.png 0HBKL8H.png
dEe2UrM.png
uPNWHgD.png
0vW8aup.png
I haven't gotten any NotN stuff either.
I haven't gotten any NotN stuff either.
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
Weren't we supposed to get an additional day of notn?
Weren't we supposed to get an additional day of notn?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
welp i just wasted all my gathering and familiar bonding since notn is broken......
welp i just wasted all my gathering and familiar bonding since notn is broken......
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65