Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
[quote name="Schnoerkel" date="2022-01-02 07:45:13" ] @Plan9Channel7 The marketplace still has an event item, too. [/quote] Looking at the gem marketplace, it appears that all of the event items are still in stock there as well. Awesome. This is the info this will be useful for the dev team to go back in and get it running correctly for us. :)
Schnoerkel wrote on 2022-01-02 07:45:13:
@Plan9Channel7 The marketplace still has an event item, too.

Looking at the gem marketplace, it appears that all of the event items are still in stock there as well. Awesome.

This is the info this will be useful for the dev team to go back in and get it running correctly for us. :)
Woot its back
EDIT: I say this because coli has it's monsters back :)
Woot its back
EDIT: I say this because coli has it's monsters back :)
7N198uR.gif
CYYdi5d.gif
dr0obT6.gif
hoping the staff reply soon
hoping the staff reply soon
Baldwin has the recipes back as well
Baldwin has the recipes back as well
v886aA7.png 6YousWl.pnghzM3Sr2.pngL74Jfbv.png F7omzdo.png 0HBKL8H.png
dEe2UrM.png
uPNWHgD.png
0vW8aup.png
I'm still getting notn rewards for trivia and swipe still has chests and the marketplace has event items but all of the baldwin brew recipes are gone ;.; I Thought this event went till end of today?
I'm still getting notn rewards for trivia and swipe still has chests and the marketplace has event items but all of the baldwin brew recipes are gone ;.; I Thought this event went till end of today?
just got my items when answering tomo's trivia right now as well, seems the staff has been able to fix it!
just got my items when answering tomo's trivia right now as well, seems the staff has been able to fix it!
YES, I think it's all back! [emoji=nocturne laughing size=2]
YES, I think it's all back!
cat hair everywhere
I’m glad that the event seems to be back but I missed out on all of my familiar bonding and gathering opportunities…..
I’m glad that the event seems to be back but I missed out on all of my familiar bonding and gathering opportunities…..
Back from a multi year hiatus, so I'm still finding my way. If you need me, I'll probably be in the Coli :)
looks like it's all back up, I didn't get any more chests from familiar bonding so I'm definitely glad I managed to get the ones I got from prior to everything going down! :'D
looks like it's all back up, I didn't get any more chests from familiar bonding so I'm definitely glad I managed to get the ones I got from prior to everything going down! :'D
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
tyEuRXe.png
qhK4FYS.png
bhdEs05.png
F9iBaUy.png
n17QGji.png
SEIqIGe.png
0XHtpWy.png
Da1cz0f.png
loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
tumblr_nqo22kSqCF1u0dnj7o2_250.png
Woohoo, Baldwin is back, so is the rest I guess after reading the posts here^^ I just finished my round up on my Mystique, but I don't mind updating her after the real end xD
Woohoo, Baldwin is back, so is the rest I guess after reading the posts here^^ I just finished my round up on my Mystique, but I don't mind updating her after the real end xD
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65