Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | discarded eggs are so morbid
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@CaliCa1
Yes, you're welcome to add mine.
@CaliCa1
Yes, you're welcome to add mine.
e0fzh2.jpg JtGOgID.gif AiaAKNt.png
I rather liked it as a concept, both for lore reasons and because it allowed you to sort-of but not-really ""customize"" how many hatchlings you had for a dragon.

... Which I guess is just another lore thing, really.

I don't particularly miss it because it could also be a PITA, but I kinda wish we had an item that would guarantee a 1 egg nest in its place.
I rather liked it as a concept, both for lore reasons and because it allowed you to sort-of but not-really ""customize"" how many hatchlings you had for a dragon.

... Which I guess is just another lore thing, really.

I don't particularly miss it because it could also be a PITA, but I kinda wish we had an item that would guarantee a 1 egg nest in its place.
@CaliCa1 id love to be included in the master post of stories! i didnt think mine was that good honestly [emoji=fae love size=2]
@CaliCa1

id love to be included in the master post of stories! i didnt think mine was that good honestly
made by wakor
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
*holds my shadow eggs closer*
*holds my shadow eggs closer*
oie-1215237v1-YVUAUp-1.gif
I still have the exact same reaction to these and it's only love. I really like the dead egg art, I shove those into all of my bios, when I finish them of course. I know it's a bit harsh if the egg is a bit further into development but if it's very early, oh well.

While the original mechanic was punishing to people who weren't very active and I agree with the removal, that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see egg rot returned as an optional action. Many either accidentally bred their dragons, bred the wrong dragons or got the incorrect amount of eggs. A discarding option that takes a day for the eggs to rot would be cool.
I still have the exact same reaction to these and it's only love. I really like the dead egg art, I shove those into all of my bios, when I finish them of course. I know it's a bit harsh if the egg is a bit further into development but if it's very early, oh well.

While the original mechanic was punishing to people who weren't very active and I agree with the removal, that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see egg rot returned as an optional action. Many either accidentally bred their dragons, bred the wrong dragons or got the incorrect amount of eggs. A discarding option that takes a day for the eggs to rot would be cool.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
the dead shadow eggs are the saddest to me, cause they are quite empty...
the dead shadow eggs are the saddest to me, cause they are quite empty...
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
DEAD EGGS WERE A THING!?!?!?!? [emoji=coatl sad size=10] WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????! so glad they removed that
DEAD EGGS WERE A THING!?!?!?!?

WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????!

so glad they removed that
Buy ticket for a Big Dragon Raffle here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3085873

HAPPY HOLIAYS!!
Hmm, you've given this earth clan a new lore idea. Perhaps Earth clans intentionally reduce dead eggs to rubble so they can return to the Earthshaker's body, which Earth canonically sits on.
Hmm, you've given this earth clan a new lore idea. Perhaps Earth clans intentionally reduce dead eggs to rubble so they can return to the Earthshaker's body, which Earth canonically sits on.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
[quote name="Hyzenthlaay" date="2021-12-30 10:41:43" ] Hmm, you've given this earth clan a new lore idea. Perhaps Earth clans intentionally reduce dead rocks to rubble so they can return to the Earthshaker's body, which Earth canonically sits on. [/quote] earth being on earthshaker's body has potential for some horrifying and sad lore and i love it
Hyzenthlaay wrote on 2021-12-30 10:41:43:
Hmm, you've given this earth clan a new lore idea. Perhaps Earth clans intentionally reduce dead rocks to rubble so they can return to the Earthshaker's body, which Earth canonically sits on.
earth being on earthshaker's body has potential for some horrifying and sad lore and i love it
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Astronic" date="2021-12-30 10:45:46" ] [quote name="Hyzenthlaay" date="2021-12-30 10:41:43" ] Hmm, you've given this earth clan a new lore idea. Perhaps Earth clans intentionally reduce dead rocks to rubble so they can return to the Earthshaker's body, which Earth canonically sits on. [/quote] earth being on earthshaker's body has potential for some horrifying and sad lore and i love it [/quote] To my memory, it says in the site's lore that the Earthshaker was so depressed by his siblings leaving that he laid down and just never got up, his body eventually becoming the mountains found in the region. Dustcarve Dig was a way to "free" him, I guess.
Astronic wrote on 2021-12-30 10:45:46:
Hyzenthlaay wrote on 2021-12-30 10:41:43:
Hmm, you've given this earth clan a new lore idea. Perhaps Earth clans intentionally reduce dead rocks to rubble so they can return to the Earthshaker's body, which Earth canonically sits on.
earth being on earthshaker's body has potential for some horrifying and sad lore and i love it

To my memory, it says in the site's lore that the Earthshaker was so depressed by his siblings leaving that he laid down and just never got up, his body eventually becoming the mountains found in the region. Dustcarve Dig was a way to "free" him, I guess.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22