Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | discarded eggs are so morbid
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
The nature eggs might look a little mouldy but I’m sure you could just peel off that outer layer and it’d still be fine. Don’t waste food.
The nature eggs might look a little mouldy but I’m sure you could just peel off that outer layer and it’d still be fine. Don’t waste food.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
@Rivershard
@Lunalatic
@JannelleSadiablo
@Aniela

Would any of you be interested in being included in my egg rot stories thread? The current thread can be found here

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2660900/1
@Rivershard
@Lunalatic
@JannelleSadiablo
@Aniela

Would any of you be interested in being included in my egg rot stories thread? The current thread can be found here

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2660900/1
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
[quote name="TheHauntening" date="2019-06-18 03:34:02" ] The nature eggs might look a little mouldy but I’m sure you could just peel off that outer layer and it’d still be fine. Don’t waste food. [/quote] the implication that you eat rotted nature eggs is more disturbing than the rotted eggs themselves
TheHauntening wrote on 2019-06-18 03:34:02:
the implication that you eat rotted nature eggs is more disturbing than the rotted eggs themselves
furry_fiddle.png
I can just imagine my Gaoler parents, coming back from a long fight in the coli, the eggsitter gone, and, the lil windies are... Gone. They would be heartbroken ;(
I can just imagine my Gaoler parents, coming back from a long fight in the coli, the eggsitter gone, and, the lil windies are... Gone. They would be heartbroken ;(
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@CaliCa1
Absolutely!
@CaliCa1
Absolutely!
Wind eggs are the saddest looking
Wind eggs are the saddest looking
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
You remember the day you hatched the eggs. You had so much hope. You remember the happiness of coming back to your nest to see the three eggs, your greatest accomplishment. You remember the joy of tending ceaselessly to them, dreaming of your future hatchlings. You remember the pain of seeing an egg slowly withering away, the blue fading out, leaving holes where the bright embryo was before. You remember the horror when you came back to the remains of not one, but all three eggs laying ruined on the ground. You remember holding them close, wishing you could shed a tear, but not feeling anything. You remember the day you found the lonely egg in the woods. You remember the bitterness that overcame you, knowing that this egg, thrown out and uncared for, had triumphed where love failed you. You remember the hatred you felt you remember picking up the egg, and flying high into the air. You remember it "slipping" out of your hand. You remember the monstrous satisfaction you felt with the thud of it hitting the ground, the egg shattering to yellow shards. You remember your stomach dropping as you hear a scream of despair. You remember the heartbroken look on the parents of the so-called "abandoned" egg's faces. You remember the guilt of it all coming back to hit you square in the face. You remember your breath quickening as you realise what you've done. You remember running. Flying. Falling. Black. Horror. Terror. Hate. You eventually manage to block that version of you from your mind. Yes, you were heartless, but you have to put the past behind you. You were horrible, and you would do anything the take it back, but you can't, so you have to move on. You wish you could apologise, but you know you will never find them. You find a new clan, who, despite you telling them your story, is willing to give you a second chance. You grow up, move on. One day, you go out with the clan scavenging. You find a lost egg in the bushes, and are immediately plunged into memory.

You remember the day you hatched the eggs. You had so much hope.

Ok I did a thing it's really bad pls ping me and tell me ur thoughts cos I got way to carried away w this ok thx bye
You remember the day you hatched the eggs. You had so much hope. You remember the happiness of coming back to your nest to see the three eggs, your greatest accomplishment. You remember the joy of tending ceaselessly to them, dreaming of your future hatchlings. You remember the pain of seeing an egg slowly withering away, the blue fading out, leaving holes where the bright embryo was before. You remember the horror when you came back to the remains of not one, but all three eggs laying ruined on the ground. You remember holding them close, wishing you could shed a tear, but not feeling anything. You remember the day you found the lonely egg in the woods. You remember the bitterness that overcame you, knowing that this egg, thrown out and uncared for, had triumphed where love failed you. You remember the hatred you felt you remember picking up the egg, and flying high into the air. You remember it "slipping" out of your hand. You remember the monstrous satisfaction you felt with the thud of it hitting the ground, the egg shattering to yellow shards. You remember your stomach dropping as you hear a scream of despair. You remember the heartbroken look on the parents of the so-called "abandoned" egg's faces. You remember the guilt of it all coming back to hit you square in the face. You remember your breath quickening as you realise what you've done. You remember running. Flying. Falling. Black. Horror. Terror. Hate. You eventually manage to block that version of you from your mind. Yes, you were heartless, but you have to put the past behind you. You were horrible, and you would do anything the take it back, but you can't, so you have to move on. You wish you could apologise, but you know you will never find them. You find a new clan, who, despite you telling them your story, is willing to give you a second chance. You grow up, move on. One day, you go out with the clan scavenging. You find a lost egg in the bushes, and are immediately plunged into memory.

Ok I did a thing it's really bad pls ping me and tell me ur thoughts cos I got way to carried away w this ok thx bye
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@218715 You have no clue how flattered I feel right now haha
I wish I had some other stuff to show u but I haven't started on my lore yet cos I'm an endless procrastinator, but if you have any random prompts or ideas or literally anything to chuck my way, feel free, I really need the practice lol
@218715 You have no clue how flattered I feel right now haha
I wish I had some other stuff to show u but I haven't started on my lore yet cos I'm an endless procrastinator, but if you have any random prompts or ideas or literally anything to chuck my way, feel free, I really need the practice lol
5hF3FGk.png
@218715 I mean, I kinda suck at writing, so I'm incredibly surprised that anyone acc likes it lol
I wouldn't be against making a creative corner thing but at the same time I'd have no clue what I was doing and I doubt I'm up to the standard in all honesty. I will make sure to send you stuff I write if you wanted me to tho lol
@218715 I mean, I kinda suck at writing, so I'm incredibly surprised that anyone acc likes it lol
I wouldn't be against making a creative corner thing but at the same time I'd have no clue what I was doing and I doubt I'm up to the standard in all honesty. I will make sure to send you stuff I write if you wanted me to tho lol
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="CatInDisguise" date="2019-06-18 10:35:48" ] You remember the day you hatched the eggs. You had so much hope. You remember the happiness of coming back to your nest to see the three eggs, your greatest accomplishment. You remember the joy of tending ceaselessly to them, dreaming of your future hatchlings. You remember the pain of seeing an egg slowly withering away, the blue fading out, leaving holes where the bright embryo was before. You remember the horror when you came back to the remains of not one, but all three eggs laying ruined on the ground. You remember holding them close, wishing you could shed a tear, but not feeling anything. You remember the day you found the lonely egg in the woods. You remember the bitterness that overcame you, knowing that this egg, thrown out and uncared for, had triumphed where love failed you. You remember the hatred you felt you remember picking up the egg, and flying high into the air. You remember it "slipping" out of your hand. You remember the monstrous satisfaction you felt with the thud of it hitting the ground, the egg shattering to yellow shards. You remember your stomach dropping as you hear a scream of despair. You remember the heartbroken look on the parents of the so-called "abandoned" egg's faces. You remember the guilt of it all coming back to hit you square in the face. You remember your breath quickening as you realise what you've done. You remember running. Flying. Falling. Black. Horror. Terror. Hate. You eventually manage to block that version of you from your mind. Yes, you were heartless, but you have to put the past behind you. You were horrible, and you would do anything the take it back, but you can't, so you have to move on. You wish you could apologise, but you know you will never find them. You find a new clan, who, despite you telling them your story, is willing to give you a second chance. You grow up, move on. One day, you go out with the clan scavenging. You find a lost egg in the bushes, and are immediately plunged into memory. You remember the day you hatched the eggs. You had so much hope. ********* Ok I did a thing it's really bad pls ping me and tell me ur thoughts cos I got way to carried away w this ok thx bye [/quote] *cries* don’t say that. I will never let that happen u meanie.
CatInDisguise wrote on 2019-06-18 10:35:48:

*cries* don’t say that. I will never let that happen u meanie.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22