Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you listen to that aren't "songs'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="nyanine" date="2021-12-20 15:04:10" ] mad rat purgatory [/quote] [emoji=music note size=1] Panasonic BlueRay Christmas in July [emoji=music note size=1]
nyanine wrote on 2021-12-20 15:04:10:
mad rat purgatory
Panasonic BlueRay Christmas in July
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Rising shepherd tone for 10 hours
Rising shepherd tone for 10 hours
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
Podcasts, mostly, usually just R/Slash or various D&D podcasts.

For relaxing, though? A custom AmbientMixer I made that’s basically a gentle breeze, the random quieter sound of footsteps and tools, and the occasional overflight of an airplane. It’s as if I’m at the airport, open hangar door to feel the breeze and the sunshine, working on a plane and stopping to take a break and sit on the wing watching the departures. It’s cold as heck here right now so being able to imagine that warm feeling is the next best thing
Podcasts, mostly, usually just R/Slash or various D&D podcasts.

For relaxing, though? A custom AmbientMixer I made that’s basically a gentle breeze, the random quieter sound of footsteps and tools, and the occasional overflight of an airplane. It’s as if I’m at the airport, open hangar door to feel the breeze and the sunshine, working on a plane and stopping to take a break and sit on the wing watching the departures. It’s cold as heck here right now so being able to imagine that warm feeling is the next best thing
unknown.png
youtube poop music videos
youtube poop music videos
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Apart from podcasts, I like to listen to Tolkien Poems, especially from Clamavi de Profundis (which technically makes them songs again).
Right now I have a livestream running in a background where the dude makes a videogame tierlist
Apart from podcasts, I like to listen to Tolkien Poems, especially from Clamavi de Profundis (which technically makes them songs again).
Right now I have a livestream running in a background where the dude makes a videogame tierlist
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
Just that one clips of
“Isabella your boyfriend is here” from Encanto
Just that one clips of
“Isabella your boyfriend is here” from Encanto
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
i do this from time to time!! i have a tendancy to watch a few of the same videos ive known for years ( one dunkey video, a gamegrumps mashup, ... lots of monster factory stuff) that are like. long videos and i just let them play over and over again so i can repeat them in full. very entertaining when im drawing, it works for me lol!!
i do this from time to time!! i have a tendancy to watch a few of the same videos ive known for years ( one dunkey video, a gamegrumps mashup, ... lots of monster factory stuff) that are like. long videos and i just let them play over and over again so i can repeat them in full. very entertaining when im drawing, it works for me lol!!
v1W1oAA.png space spcae
and even the flowers talk to each other, like people do. but the sounds they make are different . . .
Spacer
nqz8piZ.gif
That's usually my entire playlist. Everyone tells me "what the heck these aren't songs this is just noise" and it hurts but oh well ":D

I like listening to Driftveil Mario okay--
That's usually my entire playlist. Everyone tells me "what the heck these aren't songs this is just noise" and it hurts but oh well ":D

I like listening to Driftveil Mario okay--
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Besides Meta Knight's voice clips from Smash Bros.? >.>

Magolor Soul's death scream from Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Over and over. I am addicted and concerned.
Besides Meta Knight's voice clips from Smash Bros.? >.>

Magolor Soul's death scream from Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Over and over. I am addicted and concerned.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I've recently been listening to color noise for sleep, which is basically different variations of white noise.
I've recently been listening to color noise for sleep, which is basically different variations of white noise.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8