Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Out-of-Context Inside Jokes
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 93
"[emoji=clownfish size=1]"

""
verycool.png
Clam Chowder
Clam Chowder
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
Im just not roman enough
Im just not roman enough
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Zuckerberg
Zuckerberg
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
Mr T is haunting us!
Mr T is haunting us!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
The possibility that Gritty the mascot can kill you is low, but never zero.
The possibility that Gritty the mascot can kill you is low, but never zero.
"How did I manage to make her employ schlatt?"

For context many of my Ocs were originally used in a rolepay (Not on fr) and dsmp was also sort of canon and um... my gore-loving OC with many screws loose somehow accidentally employed JSchlatt somehow for something. many of these are from that uh universe

"I KNOW what a cat looks like. They are MUCH fluffier than that." *Points to a very floofy cat*

"Well, if you LOVE me, why did you kill me twice?"

"I am not a chicken wing :("

*Chugs an entire gallon ofmaple syrup* "Nutrients"

"Oh you mean the blonde haired child that murdered that guy?" "which one?"

"Oh look at that the demon's having a meltdown and he turned the road into a garden on accident again"

"How did I manage to make her employ schlatt?"

For context many of my Ocs were originally used in a rolepay (Not on fr) and dsmp was also sort of canon and um... my gore-loving OC with many screws loose somehow accidentally employed JSchlatt somehow for something. many of these are from that uh universe

"I KNOW what a cat looks like. They are MUCH fluffier than that." *Points to a very floofy cat*

"Well, if you LOVE me, why did you kill me twice?"

"I am not a chicken wing :("

*Chugs an entire gallon ofmaple syrup* "Nutrients"

"Oh you mean the blonde haired child that murdered that guy?" "which one?"

"Oh look at that the demon's having a meltdown and he turned the road into a garden on accident again"

Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Garmadon"

"The Sun Is A Deadly Lazer" - Yes that quote from that one video but theres EXTRA context missing

"The Duran Borders Are Weakly Guarded"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Garmadon"

"The Sun Is A Deadly Lazer" - Yes that quote from that one video but theres EXTRA context missing

"The Duran Borders Are Weakly Guarded"

ePOliyb.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
Z0dFFal.png
rUoKR6y.png
RvyvZ3h.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
7vhtsnW.png
lightning_small.png DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT PINGING ME I FORGET STUFF ALOT /GEN /NF
"You don't sleep much at night either" "I know :)"

"Yoinketh"

"And somehow I managed to employ a famous youtuber- what even is youtube?" (Ah yes, Ahia and the pains of being a seperatist murderer and/or someone who will dismember and put you back together again from another universe. What is this OC anymore?)

"Awwww it's so cute :3"
"You don't sleep much at night either" "I know :)"

"Yoinketh"

"And somehow I managed to employ a famous youtuber- what even is youtube?" (Ah yes, Ahia and the pains of being a seperatist murderer and/or someone who will dismember and put you back together again from another universe. What is this OC anymore?)

"Awwww it's so cute :3"
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
calling everything you like "amazeballz" for some weird reason im the only one who does this, no idea why no one else does this
calling everything you like "amazeballz" for some weird reason im the only one who does this, no idea why no one else does this
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 93