Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Out-of-Context Inside Jokes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@kinglycobra
I'm fairly sure I know what that last quote is from, it made me uncomfortable when I got to that part too. (if I'm correct about the quote's origins).

I would add random out of context inside jokes/quotes but honestly they change so often I forget about them, except for these:
"meow meow sad"
"oooookeeeedooookeeee"
"dusty wusty puddin n pie, kissed a girl n made her cry"
"dusty is e-dating heather" (my cat is dating my friends cat)
"ITS A SOCKERBIT ON WHEELS!!"
(in response to anything sad) "remember the Alamo"
@kinglycobra
I'm fairly sure I know what that last quote is from, it made me uncomfortable when I got to that part too. (if I'm correct about the quote's origins).

I would add random out of context inside jokes/quotes but honestly they change so often I forget about them, except for these:
"meow meow sad"
"oooookeeeedooookeeee"
"dusty wusty puddin n pie, kissed a girl n made her cry"
"dusty is e-dating heather" (my cat is dating my friends cat)
"ITS A SOCKERBIT ON WHEELS!!"
(in response to anything sad) "remember the Alamo"
clickity_click.gif
"The murder of Marty Muffin." It's a reference to one time my family and I went to Perkin's. We decided to murder Marty Muffin and all the other characters.
"The murder of Marty Muffin." It's a reference to one time my family and I went to Perkin's. We decided to murder Marty Muffin and all the other characters.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@Floppity
Lol, yeah you do!! I said that while watching my friend play Psychonauts.

I almost forgot to mention that said friend and I would occasionally send "I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious." to each other for no apparent reason.
@Floppity
Lol, yeah you do!! I said that while watching my friend play Psychonauts.

I almost forgot to mention that said friend and I would occasionally send "I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious." to each other for no apparent reason.
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
@TrustRae
Wow big mood I have multiple fairly interesting ones that I can't share here too lool
@TrustRae
Wow big mood I have multiple fairly interesting ones that I can't share here too lool
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
@kinglycobra
Woot I was right!
My friend and I have a lot of quotes from that game, mainly the "I am a grieving widow" and "I am the milkman. the sea shall run white with my rage". whenever we see someone wearing goggles, we say "what is the purpose of the goggles?"
I have 30+ hours on that game just because 100%ing it is hard
@kinglycobra
Woot I was right!
My friend and I have a lot of quotes from that game, mainly the "I am a grieving widow" and "I am the milkman. the sea shall run white with my rage". whenever we see someone wearing goggles, we say "what is the purpose of the goggles?"
I have 30+ hours on that game just because 100%ing it is hard
clickity_click.gif
@Floppity
That's fantastic lol I wish I had more opportunities to use those memorable quotes.

Hahaha, I feel ya on the 100% part.
I can't really play Psychonauts due to my motion sickness, but I have 352 hours on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and I've only got half of all the achievements.
How's your progress?
@Floppity
That's fantastic lol I wish I had more opportunities to use those memorable quotes.

Hahaha, I feel ya on the 100% part.
I can't really play Psychonauts due to my motion sickness, but I have 352 hours on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and I've only got half of all the achievements.
How's your progress?
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
@kinglycobra
My dad bought Psychonauts wayyy back when it was pretty new, so he didn't get it via steam. And with this came the fact that I cannot get achievements :(
I have 100%ed every level apart from the last one (the very final one). I have all the psi cards apart from the ones gained by turning in mental cobwebs.
I feel ya on the motion sickness, although I don't have bad motion sickness it can get a little disorienting while playing (especially because of the camera angle!)
Did you know theyre making Psychonauts 2 sometime in 2019? I'm very excited :D
@kinglycobra
My dad bought Psychonauts wayyy back when it was pretty new, so he didn't get it via steam. And with this came the fact that I cannot get achievements :(
I have 100%ed every level apart from the last one (the very final one). I have all the psi cards apart from the ones gained by turning in mental cobwebs.
I feel ya on the motion sickness, although I don't have bad motion sickness it can get a little disorienting while playing (especially because of the camera angle!)
Did you know theyre making Psychonauts 2 sometime in 2019? I'm very excited :D
clickity_click.gif
@kinglycobra,
-supercallafragilisticotolaryncologist
-*flips table*
-rolin' Olin
-Bowlin' Olin
-Trollin' Olin
-Foldin' Olin
-Zer0 Master(0lin)
-*Screams*
-card-castles
-what the hecc austin
-SHARLINDA
-Queen of diamonds
-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit: i missed one! "CPU problems? just use Alt F4!"
@kinglycobra,
-supercallafragilisticotolaryncologist
-*flips table*
-rolin' Olin
-Bowlin' Olin
-Trollin' Olin
-Foldin' Olin
-Zer0 Master(0lin)
-*Screams*
-card-castles
-what the hecc austin
-SHARLINDA
-Queen of diamonds
-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit: i missed one! "CPU problems? just use Alt F4!"
fuO1PHm.png
You have no cable?!?

DOG SPLEENS

*insert any quote from The Incredibles here*

BEEEEEEEEEES

Aw, Tubbs!

Something is afoot.

*sticks one finger out*
Just a lil too warm/BURNT/CRISPY/Moldyyyy/juuust right

choo choo

*puts three fingers on person's arm/leg*
Mine.
Nothing matters...except this [noun]

We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well, then they're no friends of mine.

You have no cable?!?

DOG SPLEENS

*insert any quote from The Incredibles here*

BEEEEEEEEEES

Aw, Tubbs!

Something is afoot.

*sticks one finger out*
Just a lil too warm/BURNT/CRISPY/Moldyyyy/juuust right

choo choo

*puts three fingers on person's arm/leg*
Mine.
Nothing matters...except this [noun]

We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well, then they're no friends of mine.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
i have some more
  • MARK ZUCKERBERG
  • out of your friends, which are you?
  • thanks, gays
  • uh, dingle?
  • no offense to your mom, ryan, but ...
  • i like to lift weights and wear sunscreen
  • haha Funnee
  • where did you learn to drive?
  • no take. only throw.
i have some more
  • MARK ZUCKERBERG