Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WIP DO NOT COMMENT
[img]https://i.imgur.com/f6hbSRD.jpg[/img] [Center] [font=courier][size=7]OPEN/[b]CLOSED[/b] ------- [font=courier][size=4]I am Subbed! ------- [center][font=times new roman][size=7]Welcome to Flower Field Art and Lore! [center][font=times new roman][size=4]Here I do lore and adopts! (See rules for more on ordering!) [b]Lore for ~100 words is 15g/15kt Lore for ~250 words is 25g/25kt Lore for ~1000 words is 75g/75kt[/b] Here's a link to the adopts part of my store!
f6hbSRD.jpg

OPEN/CLOSED

I am Subbed!

Welcome to Flower Field Art and Lore!

Here I do lore and adopts! (See rules for more on ordering!)

Lore for ~100 words is 15g/15kt

Lore for ~250 words is 25g/25kt

Lore for ~1000 words is 75g/75kt

Here's a link to the adopts part of my store!
Lore Rules:
-Nothing against FR rules
-I'm fine with writing violence, even if it's a bit graphic
-Works will be at least over 100 words long, but will stop before 1000 words long.
-Tell me what you want me to write! If you have any lore for them already, show it to me so I can write more about it! If not, I'll write based off their appearance.
-I'm subbed, no need to ping!
-They will be dm'ed directly to you if you ask them to be, however I'll usually just send them in this thread.

Art Rules:
-Show me what dragon or thing you want me to inspire your drawing off of!
-They will be dm'ed directly to you if you ask them to be, however I'll usually just send them in this thread.
-The template below will show you which parts will be colors for primary, secondary, and tertiary:
Lore Rules:
-Nothing against FR rules
-I'm fine with writing violence, even if it's a bit graphic
-Works will be at least over 100 words long, but will stop before 1000 words long.
-Tell me what you want me to write! If you have any lore for them already, show it to me so I can write more about it! If not, I'll write based off their appearance.
-I'm subbed, no need to ping!

Art Rules:
-Show me what dragon or thing you want me to inspire your drawing off of!
-The template below will show you which parts will be colors for primary, secondary, and tertiary:
[examples]
[examples]
Lore Slots available:
-
-
-
-
-

Art Slots available:
-
-
-