Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I'm getting a full window fill, bright red background, says dangerous site and has links "back to safety" etc. I've been closing the window instead of clicking on anything. I've only been clicking on site, to read forum posts or go to my lair... Literally this is the page that showed up when I tried clicking on this very forum post. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ULExP3O.jpg[/img] Just cleared my cache so we'll see if that stopped it...but it's annoying and alarming More info, I don't use adblockers, on Chrome, PC Windows 10
I'm getting a full window fill, bright red background, says dangerous site and has links "back to safety" etc. I've been closing the window instead of clicking on anything. I've only been clicking on site, to read forum posts or go to my lair...
Literally this is the page that showed up when I tried clicking on this very forum post.
ULExP3O.jpg
Just cleared my cache so we'll see if that stopped it...but it's annoying and alarming

More info, I don't use adblockers, on Chrome, PC Windows 10
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon

That is very strange. Are you running Windows defender? It could be an issue with that.

@Stormdragon

That is very strange. Are you running Windows defender? It could be an issue with that.

@pseudonum
yeah I use Defender. I haven't seen that page since I cleared my cache so that seemed to calm chrome down anyways.
@pseudonum
yeah I use Defender. I haven't seen that page since I cleared my cache so that seemed to calm chrome down anyways.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
This problem has existed for over a year now and it's still there and unfixed.

Can someone please fix this already? I'd finally like to use this site without being interrupted by privacy popups every five minutes.
This problem has existed for over a year now and it's still there and unfixed.

Can someone please fix this already? I'd finally like to use this site without being interrupted by privacy popups every five minutes.
ACOZFAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
courier_edgar.gif
Wishlist
Still getting this problem after several months, both on PC & Mobile

Would really love to see a fix for this.
Still getting this problem after several months, both on PC & Mobile

Would really love to see a fix for this.
8uRdxeS.png.pngRMVmeAS.pngDPMiCiU.png0uDHyoY.pnganatzIR.pngT0whsPx.pngZulwIBd.png.png
Honestly it's a little ridiculous that this thing still hasn't been fixed. It's not a minor glitch, it's preventing players from using the site.
Honestly it's a little ridiculous that this thing still hasn't been fixed. It's not a minor glitch, it's preventing players from using the site.
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
Can't even gather Items without this sheit popping up.
Heck, that can't be just left like this.
Can't even gather Items without this sheit popping up.
Heck, that can't be just left like this.
I get this popup every 2 seconds. I'm not even joking. Clicking on anything, going to a new page makes it pop up. Sometimes even just scrolling makes it pop up. I cant get it to go away. Ive followed every solution posted here. Nothing works.
Im on a laptop using Chrome.
I get this popup every 2 seconds. I'm not even joking. Clicking on anything, going to a new page makes it pop up. Sometimes even just scrolling makes it pop up. I cant get it to go away. Ive followed every solution posted here. Nothing works.
Im on a laptop using Chrome.
Well, it just disappeard for a while for me.
I don't know why.
Maybe it will come back, that's what I fear most now.
Well, it just disappeard for a while for me.
I don't know why.
Maybe it will come back, that's what I fear most now.
It started for me again. Shows up every few seconds, tried everything suggested here, but nothing seems to have worked so far. Using Opera on laptop.
It started for me again. Shows up every few seconds, tried everything suggested here, but nothing seems to have worked so far. Using Opera on laptop.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35