Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Apparel Idea - Kimonos
1 2
I know that this has probably been suggested quite a few times before by many users, but I would still like to make a new thread for this because I have no idea why we DON'T have them!

We have samurai armor, we have wing fans AND a katana! Why NOT have kimonos?

(Or, at the very least, a Sornieth version, so that people don't get offended by them!)
I know that this has probably been suggested quite a few times before by many users, but I would still like to make a new thread for this because I have no idea why we DON'T have them!

We have samurai armor, we have wing fans AND a katana! Why NOT have kimonos?

(Or, at the very least, a Sornieth version, so that people don't get offended by them!)
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I approve!

How would it go onto the dragons? Would it be like a coat or a dress? How would spirals deal with these things? Good idea, I say we base one off of a goldfish-esq pattern
I approve!

How would it go onto the dragons? Would it be like a coat or a dress? How would spirals deal with these things? Good idea, I say we base one off of a goldfish-esq pattern
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I support! I think I'd have some dragons that would look great with them on!
I support! I think I'd have some dragons that would look great with them on!
I support as well :D

I think Kimonos would be a great addition!
I support as well :D

I think Kimonos would be a great addition!
Support.

In before cultural appropriation, it's only cultural appropriation if it's done disrespectfully. On our last Kimono thread, there were pages of reference pics detailing the different types of kimonos and how to do it right.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1968429/1
Support.

In before cultural appropriation, it's only cultural appropriation if it's done disrespectfully. On our last Kimono thread, there were pages of reference pics detailing the different types of kimonos and how to do it right.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1968429/1
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I know this is like very old but still, support
I know this is like very old but still, support
arcaneanim3.gif - Nest Rental and Baldwin Cauldron services //
I don't care if this is old, I want dragon kimonos! I wouldn't mind a set with kimonos, getas, parasols, etc. Traditional Japanese wear looks amazing.
I don't care if this is old, I want dragon kimonos! I wouldn't mind a set with kimonos, getas, parasols, etc. Traditional Japanese wear looks amazing.
I would love kimonos! Support!
I would love kimonos! Support!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
I'm dying to get kimonos for some of my dragons!
I'm dying to get kimonos for some of my dragons!
QBZFjBr.png
Isn't the Counsellor stuff and it's variants pretty much FRs version of kimono? [item=Counselor Overcoat] [item=Counselor Waist Wrap]
Isn't the Counsellor stuff and it's variants pretty much FRs version of kimono?

Counselor Overcoat
Counselor Waist Wrap
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png