Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 320 321
During every single holiday, me and my family sit down together and watch a horrible movie. On Christmas, we’ll see Sharknado 5!
During every single holiday, me and my family sit down together and watch a horrible movie. On Christmas, we’ll see Sharknado 5!
I love the joyful spirit of Christmas, getting together with family, the thrill of opening presents, and advent calendars (and any sort of chocolate around the holidays).

Edit: And the beautiful lights, of course!
I love the joyful spirit of Christmas, getting together with family, the thrill of opening presents, and advent calendars (and any sort of chocolate around the holidays).

Edit: And the beautiful lights, of course!
oJK1fXV.png
December 24th...

Our Christmas traditions are kinda fun in my opinion Generally we spend some time at night looking at Christmas lights (generally before Christmas Day, as some people's traditions is to take them down Christmas day!). We'll all pile into the car, and slap on some Christmas carols that we like, and just tour a few local neighborhoods looking for "Oh my gosh" houses (like super decorated houses, or houses that stand out to us).

Another tradition is one on Christmas day that a few may have said already, but we do the Pickle Present! A ornament shaped like a pickle is hidden in the tree and I must find it so I get the special present (I say just me though because I am an only child). Sometimes my parents trick me by not putting it even in the tree, but in the room where the tree is.

Also we only open presents on the 25th!
December 24th...

Our Christmas traditions are kinda fun in my opinion Generally we spend some time at night looking at Christmas lights (generally before Christmas Day, as some people's traditions is to take them down Christmas day!). We'll all pile into the car, and slap on some Christmas carols that we like, and just tour a few local neighborhoods looking for "Oh my gosh" houses (like super decorated houses, or houses that stand out to us).

Another tradition is one on Christmas day that a few may have said already, but we do the Pickle Present! A ornament shaped like a pickle is hidden in the tree and I must find it so I get the special present (I say just me though because I am an only child). Sometimes my parents trick me by not putting it even in the tree, but in the room where the tree is.

Also we only open presents on the 25th!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Dec 24th

I don't celebrate Christmas that much, but many people is happy just because it's Christmas and willing to be more kind, and that makes me happy. Also spending more time with family, having a nice, warm meals, and chatting... I can feel love while watching the sunset of the almost ending year, thinking about precious memories.

+) Last but not least, presents! Me & my friends often give small presents each other, and it warms my heart :D
Dec 24th

I don't celebrate Christmas that much, but many people is happy just because it's Christmas and willing to be more kind, and that makes me happy. Also spending more time with family, having a nice, warm meals, and chatting... I can feel love while watching the sunset of the almost ending year, thinking about precious memories.

+) Last but not least, presents! Me & my friends often give small presents each other, and it warms my heart :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Day 24

Alright y'all, I am sharing a sacred family recipe (LOL not really 'sacred' but it's been in my family for quite a few decades and we love this). I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy this!

It's something that we always prepare when we visit family around the holidays. Not the most festive thing ever, but people love it regardless! And the best part is that it can be made and served for pretty much any occasion!

This recipe is pretty flexible, so feel free to add a little more or a little less of something for your own preferences!

Simple Fruit Dip Recipe:
Ingredients:
- 8oz of whipped cream cheese
- 8oz of jet-puffed marshmallow creme (marshmallow fluff will also work too. If you don't have anything like this in your area, you can melt down 8oz of marshmallows)
- 1 tablespoon OR 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract

Instructions:
1. Add all of your ingredients to a large mixing bowl (doesn't matter what order you add them in, but I recommend putting the vanilla extract in last)
2. Stir until thoroughly mixed. I recommend using a handheld mixer for this to make the process a bit easier, but you can mix it manually!
OPTIONAL: Let the dip sit in the fridge for a few hours to marinate (it usually tastes better if you do, but you can serve it immediately after mixing just fine)

And that's it! It's super easy and simple and it tastes DIVINE. Personally, I love dipping strawberries, apple slices, and peach slices in this fruit dip the most, but you can dip whatever you want in this fruit dip and eat it!

If any of you decide to make this, I hope y'all enjoy! :D
Day 24

Alright y'all, I am sharing a sacred family recipe (LOL not really 'sacred' but it's been in my family for quite a few decades and we love this). I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy this!

It's something that we always prepare when we visit family around the holidays. Not the most festive thing ever, but people love it regardless! And the best part is that it can be made and served for pretty much any occasion!

This recipe is pretty flexible, so feel free to add a little more or a little less of something for your own preferences!

Simple Fruit Dip Recipe:
Ingredients:
- 8oz of whipped cream cheese
- 8oz of jet-puffed marshmallow creme (marshmallow fluff will also work too. If you don't have anything like this in your area, you can melt down 8oz of marshmallows)
- 1 tablespoon OR 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract

Instructions:
1. Add all of your ingredients to a large mixing bowl (doesn't matter what order you add them in, but I recommend putting the vanilla extract in last)
2. Stir until thoroughly mixed. I recommend using a handheld mixer for this to make the process a bit easier, but you can mix it manually!
OPTIONAL: Let the dip sit in the fridge for a few hours to marinate (it usually tastes better if you do, but you can serve it immediately after mixing just fine)

And that's it! It's super easy and simple and it tastes DIVINE. Personally, I love dipping strawberries, apple slices, and peach slices in this fruit dip the most, but you can dip whatever you want in this fruit dip and eat it!

If any of you decide to make this, I hope y'all enjoy! :D
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Day 24
This year Christmas has really snuck up on me, but I feel like a sort of tradition is for me and my sister to go on a gift wrapping spree! We both love to wrap presents and typically have them all ready a few days in advance but we just finished about all of them last night at like 1am..whoops
Day 24
This year Christmas has really snuck up on me, but I feel like a sort of tradition is for me and my sister to go on a gift wrapping spree! We both love to wrap presents and typically have them all ready a few days in advance but we just finished about all of them last night at like 1am..whoops
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I love this time of year bc it's one of the handful of times that I'll ever be granted at least a few days garunteed off of work ^^;

I mean, I love the spices and the sweets and even the gathering of people, but as someone with a fairly demanding job... yeah, I enjoy having time off.
I love this time of year bc it's one of the handful of times that I'll ever be granted at least a few days garunteed off of work ^^;

I mean, I love the spices and the sweets and even the gathering of people, but as someone with a fairly demanding job... yeah, I enjoy having time off.
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
I just love celebrating with friends and family! Giving gifts and spending time together!
I just love celebrating with friends and family! Giving gifts and spending time together!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[emoji=bell size=1][b]December 24th:[/b] Wow, Christmas sure got here quickly! It feels like it was Dec.1st a few days ago. Well, my favourite thing is when we (me and my immediate family) get a fire going in our fireplace late in the evening on Christmas Eve, and then snuggle up with cookies and hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movie! It's very peaceful and fun. If it snows, we also go on a walk around the neighborhood, which is what we last night! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/5IDSGM4l.jpg[/img] As for favourite Christmas carols, I love Carol of the Bells! It's just got a great tune to it.
December 24th:

Wow, Christmas sure got here quickly! It feels like it was Dec.1st a few days ago. Well, my favourite thing is when we (me and my immediate family) get a fire going in our fireplace late in the evening on Christmas Eve, and then snuggle up with cookies and hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movie! It's very peaceful and fun. If it snows, we also go on a walk around the neighborhood, which is what we last night! :)
5IDSGM4l.jpg

As for favourite Christmas carols, I love Carol of the Bells! It's just got a great tune to it.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Dec 24th

Watching both the Muppets Christmas Carol and also the original (or remastered) Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim. Both movies remind me of my Grandparents.

I love the laughs about how every year no party hat from a cracker fits my Dads head.

The excitement on Christmas Eve will never leave me.
Dec 24th

Watching both the Muppets Christmas Carol and also the original (or remastered) Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim. Both movies remind me of my Grandparents.

I love the laughs about how every year no party hat from a cracker fits my Dads head.

The excitement on Christmas Eve will never leave me.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 320 321