My name is apparently Arson now XD
I took a quiz
It gave me a gender-neutral name

My name is apparently Arson now XD
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
Also I'm trying to make a character, it's almost all the way finished...

Except for the fact that I can't decide on the pants...

I originally thought a pair of basically sweatpants would be perfect, as it's easiest for me to draw and I'm comfortable doing so, and then I realized I give those to way too many of my characters, I want to do something else... But I'm not doing shorts either (dont fit the character, just dont feel right) and I refuse to draw tight clothes... bleh

I originally thought a pair of basically sweatpants would be perfect, as it's easiest for me to draw and I'm comfortable doing so, and then I realized I give those to way too many of my characters, I want to do something else... But I'm not doing shorts either (dont fit the character, just dont feel right) and I refuse to draw tight clothes... bleh
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote name="Okida25" date="2021-12-22 20:46:07" ] [quote name="HatLordAve" date="2018-09-03 11:48:44" ] Anime is whack my dudes, I never once thought before yesterday that I'd ship a red blood cell with a white blood cell, but now I do, and it's all thanks to anime (in reference to Cells at Work) [/quote] @HatLordAve Dang, you in the AE3803xU1146 pit too? Welp, enjoy your stay in this fandom where y'all can unironically end up shipping cells. [/quote] bruh, I forgot this thread existed omg, what a way to return XD
Okida25 wrote on 2021-12-22 20:46:07:
HatLordAve wrote on 2018-09-03 11:48:44:
Anime is whack my dudes, I never once thought before yesterday that I'd ship a red blood cell with a white blood cell, but now I do, and it's all thanks to anime

(in reference to Cells at Work)
@HatLordAve
Dang, you in the AE3803xU1146 pit too? Welp, enjoy your stay in this fandom where y'all can unironically end up shipping cells.
bruh, I forgot this thread existed omg, what a way to return XD
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
[quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-22 22:40:35" ] Also I'm trying to make a character, it's almost all the way finished... Except for the fact that I can't decide on the pants... I originally thought a pair of basically sweatpants would be perfect, as it's easiest for me to draw and I'm comfortable doing so, and then I realized I give those to way too many of my characters, I want to do something else... But I'm not doing shorts either (dont fit the character, just dont feel right) and I refuse to draw tight clothes... bleh [/quote] jeans? capris?
MagnoliaTale wrote on 2021-12-22 22:40:35:

jeans? capris?
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
Welp, great way to actually start my day
Checking #general on a server and finding out that the chat in a stream I rp on has been disabled
Meaning that the character arc I was doing there is never gonna progress anymore
*cries*
There goes my motivation today...
Welp, great way to actually start my day
Checking #general on a server and finding out that the chat in a stream I rp on has been disabled
Meaning that the character arc I was doing there is never gonna progress anymore
*cries*
There goes my motivation today...
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
not sure what to type so heres my dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54602536][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/546026/54602536.png[/img][/url]
not sure what to type so heres my dragon

54602536.png
ew9u8Xp.png
That looks really cool
That looks really cool
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="ScarceRefuge" date="2021-12-23 04:00:47" ] [quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-22 22:40:35" ] Also I'm trying to make a character, it's almost all the way finished... Except for the fact that I can't decide on the pants... I originally thought a pair of basically sweatpants would be perfect, as it's easiest for me to draw and I'm comfortable doing so, and then I realized I give those to way too many of my characters, I want to do something else... But I'm not doing shorts either (dont fit the character, just dont feel right) and I refuse to draw tight clothes... bleh [/quote] jeans? capris? [/quote] I could. I'm also considering looking at Flight Rising for references (not copying their outfits of course, just like looking at their clothing ideas and altering it and combining it with other stuff and blah blah blah)
ScarceRefuge wrote on 2021-12-23 04:00:47:

jeans? capris?
I could. I'm also considering looking at Flight Rising for references (not copying their outfits of course, just like looking at their clothing ideas and altering it and combining it with other stuff and blah blah blah)
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-23 06:04:28" ] [quote name="ScarceRefuge" date="2021-12-23 04:00:47" ] [quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-22 22:40:35" ] Also I'm trying to make a character, it's almost all the way finished... Except for the fact that I can't decide on the pants... I originally thought a pair of basically sweatpants would be perfect, as it's easiest for me to draw and I'm comfortable doing so, and then I realized I give those to way too many of my characters, I want to do something else... But I'm not doing shorts either (dont fit the character, just dont feel right) and I refuse to draw tight clothes... bleh [/quote] jeans? capris? [/quote] I could. I'm also considering looking at Flight Rising for references (not copying their outfits of course, just like looking at their clothing ideas and altering it and combining it with other stuff and blah blah blah) [/quote] that's smart
MagnoliaTale wrote on 2021-12-23 06:04:28:
ScarceRefuge wrote on 2021-12-23 04:00:47:

jeans? capris?
I could. I'm also considering looking at Flight Rising for references (not copying their outfits of course, just like looking at their clothing ideas and altering it and combining it with other stuff and blah blah blah)
that's smart
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
I also got a Mossy Pohip! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/896406166031171604/923576763634831441/unknown.png[/img]
I also got a Mossy Pohip!

unknown.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png