Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
I actually think the oven mits fit with my cartoony artstyle
I actually think the oven mits fit with my cartoony artstyle
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
I'm considering writing a story about dragons, because my current motivation for art is zero until I can get a new ipad/somehow repair this one
I'm considering writing a story about dragons, because my current motivation for art is zero until I can get a new ipad/somehow repair this one
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
[quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-23 08:12:11" ] I'm considering writing a story about dragons, because my current motivation for art is zero until I can get a new ipad/somehow repair this one [/quote] if you want to do that then do it
MagnoliaTale wrote on 2021-12-23 08:12:11:
if you want to do that then do it
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2021-12-23 08:13:25" ] [quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-23 08:12:11" ] I'm considering writing a story about dragons, because my current motivation for art is zero until I can get a new ipad/somehow repair this one [/quote] if you want to do that then do it [/quote] Idk I am writing down some notes from a super old idea I got Basically, dragons turn to stone when they get too old, and that's their version of 'death' And the main characters are two dragons who live near a moss valley with like fifteen foot deep moss and that's where dragons go to turn to stone apparantly? I think their aunt 'died' there in the beginning. The original story idea they somehow magically flew out into space and blah blah blah... I'm gonna change that to something else. I was just reading a story because me was procrastinating on drawing and it was about dragons and gave me a bit of inspiration I am not really sure what the entire story would be like tho
EsterGamer wrote on 2021-12-23 08:13:25:
MagnoliaTale wrote on 2021-12-23 08:12:11:
if you want to do that then do it
Idk
I am writing down some notes from a super old idea I got
Basically, dragons turn to stone when they get too old, and that's their version of 'death'
And the main characters are two dragons who live near a moss valley with like fifteen foot deep moss and that's where dragons go to turn to stone apparantly? I think their aunt 'died' there in the beginning.
The original story idea they somehow magically flew out into space and blah blah blah... I'm gonna change that to something else.
I was just reading a story because me was procrastinating on drawing and it was about dragons and gave me a bit of inspiration

I am not really sure what the entire story would be like tho
Bat/Patches/Bread
Thing is, writing about dragons is bleh, and worse drawing them, because memories
If I do this I'll have to take pretty frequent breaks most likely if I dont want to quickly lose self esteem and all that stuff lol
Thing is, writing about dragons is bleh, and worse drawing them, because memories
If I do this I'll have to take pretty frequent breaks most likely if I dont want to quickly lose self esteem and all that stuff lol
Bat/Patches/Bread
Alright I'm starting the story
Alright I'm starting the story
Bat/Patches/Bread
Finished writing the first bit of the story, anyone want to see?
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote]Finished writing the first bit of the story, anyone want to see?[/quote] I do!
Quote:

I do!
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="Starflight19" date="2021-12-23 10:24:58" ] [quote]Finished writing the first bit of the story, anyone want to see?[/quote] I do! [/quote] Yes
Starflight19 wrote on 2021-12-23 10:24:58:
Quote:

I do!
Yes
FfsFHyt.png
Good morning Flight Rising
Good morning Flight Rising