Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Post Maintenance Snoop
1 2
Anyone else check the scrying workshop, trading post and a couple other places to make sure devs didn't sneak in any clues during maintenance. I know Aequorin said it was just maintenance but...

Edit(because apparently I didn't communicate clearly):
As Aequorin pointed out before and after. It was just maintenance. I didn't think the devs would actually release an update during this maintenance. As I said in the original post I was only checking for clues about the next update. Like how fade and blend for Banescales were visible in the scrying workshop before they were actually released. Sorry if this accidentally hyped anyone up, that was not intended.
Anyone else check the scrying workshop, trading post and a couple other places to make sure devs didn't sneak in any clues during maintenance. I know Aequorin said it was just maintenance but...

Edit(because apparently I didn't communicate clearly):
As Aequorin pointed out before and after. It was just maintenance. I didn't think the devs would actually release an update during this maintenance. As I said in the original post I was only checking for clues about the next update. Like how fade and blend for Banescales were visible in the scrying workshop before they were actually released. Sorry if this accidentally hyped anyone up, that was not intended.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Not me! I'll just wait and see. 100% feels like this was just a regular maintenance.
Not me! I'll just wait and see. 100% feels like this was just a regular maintenance.
16441.png
Pretend there's a cool signature here.
Yeah, probably just back end work.........unless..... [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Yeah, probably just back end work.........unless.....
RYAN.png
They gotta make sure the site is ready for updates. I'm sure we'll get something soon, but I don't think you're gonna find anything yet.
They gotta make sure the site is ready for updates. I'm sure we'll get something soon, but I don't think you're gonna find anything yet.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
it would feel shady if they hid something. i'm pretty sure it's just maintenance, nothing to be snooping around for haha
it would feel shady if they hid something. i'm pretty sure it's just maintenance, nothing to be snooping around for haha
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
They mentioned before that this maintenance wasn't because of a new feature
They mentioned before that this maintenance wasn't because of a new feature

It’s probably back end prep for a new release, nothing you can see on our end, but it’ll make the site run smoother when the big release does come.

At least that’s what I’m telling myself…
It’s probably back end prep for a new release, nothing you can see on our end, but it’ll make the site run smoother when the big release does come.

At least that’s what I’m telling myself…
Yeah, if they’ve said it’s not a release, my guess is back end work. Given that Banescales were released around mid-December from what I’ve heard, I’m wondering if they’re going to be doing something similar again.
Yeah, if they’ve said it’s not a release, my guess is back end work. Given that Banescales were released around mid-December from what I’ve heard, I’m wondering if they’re going to be doing something similar again.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
I agree that things probably won't show up for couple days, but that hasn't stopped me from going to the game database every so often and listing ID from highest to lowest in specialty and familiars [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I agree that things probably won't show up for couple days, but that hasn't stopped me from going to the game database every so often and listing ID from highest to lowest in specialty and familiars
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[quote name="VioletWind" date="2021-12-07 07:52:45" ] I know [b]Aequorin said it was just maintenance[/b] but... [/quote] [I](emphasis mine)[/I] Yup. It was just maintenance. In general, please take us at our word when it comes to maintenance announcements. We don't want players hyping themselves up over every maintenance or round of routine work, because that leads to disappointment, feelings of frustration, and even burn out. That's not fun for anyone. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
VioletWind wrote on 2021-12-07 07:52:45:
I know Aequorin said it was just maintenance but...

(emphasis mine)

Yup. It was just maintenance.

In general, please take us at our word when it comes to maintenance announcements. We don't want players hyping themselves up over every maintenance or round of routine work, because that leads to disappointment, feelings of frustration, and even burn out. That's not fun for anyone.
1 2