Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Special Freebies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello :) Pretty much the title. I'm leaving FR and would like my items to go to good use. First come, first serve! Ping me with what you want from this list and I'll see what I can do. Please keep in mind I can only trade so much per day. I'll be updating this until everything is gone - I'm selling the rest! Scenes: [item=Scene: Target Practice][item=Scene: 8th Anniversary][item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain][item=Scene: Training Fields][item=Scene: Windsinger's Domain][item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain][item=Scene: Icewarden's Domain][item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain][item=Scene: Sunparched Prowl][item=Scene: Tidelord's Domain][item=Scene: Armory][item=Scene: Waterway][item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape] Familiars: [item=Wicker Dragon][item=Wandering Aquarius][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Flowing Taurus][item=Ignited Imp][item=Lesser Wisp][item=Overwatered Seedling] Apparel: [item=Victor's Skull][item=Summer Swelter][item=Airborne Parchment][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=Paper Snapper Masque][item=Seapetal Wing Garland][item=Sunrise Hibiscus] Edit: offline for now - if you want to pay it forward please do so to Komor3bi, my friend who is brand new to FR :) edit: oh geez! I'll see what I can do for y'all
Hello :) Pretty much the title.

I'm leaving FR and would like my items to go to good use. First come, first serve!

Ping me with what you want from this list and I'll see what I can do. Please keep in mind I can only trade so much per day. I'll be updating this until everything is gone - I'm selling the rest!

Scenes:
Scene: Target Practice Scene: 8th Anniversary Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Scene: Training Fields Scene: Windsinger's Domain Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain Scene: Icewarden's Domain Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Scene: Sunparched Prowl Scene: Tidelord's Domain Scene: Armory Scene: Waterway Scene: Lovebird Landscape

Familiars:
Wicker Dragon Wandering Aquarius Strawberry Noggle Flowing Taurus Ignited Imp Lesser Wisp Overwatered Seedling

Apparel:
Victor's Skull Summer Swelter Airborne Parchment Fathomsearch Halo Paper Snapper Masque Seapetal Wing Garland Sunrise Hibiscus

Edit: offline for now - if you want to pay it forward please do so to Komor3bi, my friend who is brand new to FR :)

edit: oh geez! I'll see what I can do for y'all

@pseudonum
Hello, thank you for your generosity. Could i get the wind halo, emblem, crown, wreath, wind domain scene, and nature domain scene pls?
@pseudonum
Hello, thank you for your generosity. Could i get the wind halo, emblem, crown, wreath, wind domain scene, and nature domain scene pls?
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
@pseudonum
Hope you enjoy your time outside of FR!
could I get the moonbeam aqueduct and which waychip? ty!
@pseudonum
Hope you enjoy your time outside of FR!
could I get the moonbeam aqueduct and which waychip? ty!
art_sig_aa.png
@ChaiSpicedTea You got it :)
@ChaiSpicedTea You got it :)
Could i get the sweater please?
Could i get the sweater please?
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
@pseudonum Sorry to hear you're leaving, hope you enjoy your time away from FR.
May I please grab: Glorious Sweater, Wandering Aquarius, Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct, Scene: Lightweaver's Domain, Scene: Tidelord's Domain, Scene: Icewarden's Domain, Scene: 8th Anniversary. Thank you!
@pseudonum Sorry to hear you're leaving, hope you enjoy your time away from FR.
May I please grab: Glorious Sweater, Wandering Aquarius, Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct, Scene: Lightweaver's Domain, Scene: Tidelord's Domain, Scene: Icewarden's Domain, Scene: 8th Anniversary. Thank you!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
@pseudonum

if theyre still availible can i please have the whichway chip, the ice domain scene, the light scene, the tidelord scene, the wind domain scene, summer swelter, and autumn clearing? thank you so much!! :]
@pseudonum

if theyre still availible can i please have the whichway chip, the ice domain scene, the light scene, the tidelord scene, the wind domain scene, summer swelter, and autumn clearing? thank you so much!! :]
@pseudonum If there's an 8th anniversary scene, moonbeam aqueduct, lovebird landscape, blooming grove, icewarden's domain, and wandering aquarius left, i would love to grab 'em!
@pseudonum If there's an 8th anniversary scene, moonbeam aqueduct, lovebird landscape, blooming grove, icewarden's domain, and wandering aquarius left, i would love to grab 'em!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
@pseudonum

Can I have the blooming grove and waterway scene please?
@pseudonum

Can I have the blooming grove and waterway scene please?
66.png
@pseudonum

I'd love the Wispwillow Peryton and Porphyry Flamecaller if they're still available!
@pseudonum

I'd love the Wispwillow Peryton and Porphyry Flamecaller if they're still available!
WFcrzqG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10