Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What item evades you?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Amariel" date="2021-12-03 10:30:23" ] @opticSNAP Not sure if you'll be around to see this, but Blossom is at Swipp's right now for the next 1.5 hours XD [/quote] @amariel *sinks down in despair* I was on a call with my professor doing homework! Why?! Why does it have to be like this?!
Amariel wrote on 2021-12-03 10:30:23:
@opticSNAP

Not sure if you'll be around to see this, but Blossom is at Swipp's right now for the next 1.5 hours XD
@amariel
*sinks down in despair* I was on a call with my professor doing homework! Why?! Why does it have to be like this?!
ace-vert.png9kCBVw5.pngnb-vert.png
@opticSNAP

Oh noooo D: Better luck next time
@opticSNAP

Oh noooo D: Better luck next time
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Wheezes. Shadow Egg. I don't want to buy it I want to find it so I don't waste money when I put it into the hibden cause the hibden demands sacrifice.
Wheezes. Shadow Egg. I don't want to buy it I want to find it so I don't waste money when I put it into the hibden cause the hibden demands sacrifice.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
It took me over 60 familiar drops in Forbidden Portal before I got the one I wanted: Medusa Leon.
It took me over 60 familiar drops in Forbidden Portal before I got the one I wanted: Medusa Leon.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
A handful of the new Mire familiars refuse to join me, despite all of the training I do in there.
A handful of the new Mire familiars refuse to join me, despite all of the training I do in there.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[item=Blue Wooly Coat] [font=Georgia]In my two weeks of camping the Marketplace, countless Blue Wooly Tails and Antennas stock back yet not a single Coat. It is baffling and upsetting. [quote name="SCB" date="2021-12-03 08:32:26" ] More [item=Dusk Jadevine] I have 30. I need [item=Darksong Haori][/quote] [font=Georgia]Pain pals! 14/70 here. [columns][font=Georgia][size=4][color=black]Use gathering to unlock much needed den slots: [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/forum/forum-icon-delete.png[/img][/columns] [columns][font=Georgia][size=4][color=black]"It took me 2.5 years to get the Haori without purchasing anything": [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/checkmark.png[/img]
Blue Wooly Coat
In my two weeks of camping the Marketplace, countless Blue Wooly Tails and Antennas stock back yet not a single Coat. It is baffling and upsetting.

SCB wrote on 2021-12-03 08:32:26:
More Dusk Jadevine I have 30. I need Darksong Haori
Pain pals! 14/70 here.

Use gathering to unlock much needed den slots:
forum-icon-delete.png
"It took me 2.5 years to get the Haori without purchasing anything": checkmark.png

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
Well, up until, oh, a month ago, it would've been these guys: [item=Nochnyr][item=Permafrost Impaler] I'd been working on Borean Forest for nigh onto five years, for a familiar that I could buy in the MP for less than 20kt, or half that on the AH. Sad, really. But they finally dropped, by jingo! ... I have no idea what's in second place, though.
Well, up until, oh, a month ago, it would've been these guys:
Nochnyr Permafrost Impaler

I'd been working on Borean Forest for nigh onto five years, for a familiar that I could buy in the MP for less than 20kt, or half that on the AH. Sad, really. But they finally dropped, by jingo!

... I have no idea what's in second place, though.
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
Right now? Black Swans and a certain earring in the Treasure MP. In general? Both Rainsong Jungle bosses.
Right now? Black Swans and a certain earring in the Treasure MP. In general? Both Rainsong Jungle bosses.
fo11Vhp.png
At the moment, a Chipskink. I need one for the Hibden and it just doesn't want to drop.
At the moment, a Chipskink. I need one for the Hibden and it just doesn't want to drop.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Same boat as you, op! I've been hunting for a Mantarune drop for at least 6 months now, and I've gotten eight Wave Sweepers, but no Mantarune. I have another tab open that I'm using to grind as I type.
Same boat as you, op! I've been hunting for a Mantarune drop for at least 6 months now, and I've gotten eight Wave Sweepers, but no Mantarune. I have another tab open that I'm using to grind as I type.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
1 2 3 4