Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 320 321
@andraya omg I do that so rarely (whenever I catch it), I don't think I deserve the praise but thank you so much regardless ;u; ♥
@andraya omg I do that so rarely (whenever I catch it), I don't think I deserve the praise but thank you so much regardless ;u; ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Sent a bunch of apparel to a random person I found in the online users list!
Sent a bunch of apparel to a random person I found in the online users list!

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
Day two completed. Made a small giveaway on tumblr.
Day two completed. Made a small giveaway on tumblr.
December 2nd ~ Apparel bomb

Beware my pretties xD
sent a few
December 2nd ~ Apparel bomb

Beware my pretties xD
sent a few
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

[quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date="2021-12-01 13:48:49" ] December 1st: @batfossil You were one of my first friends on flight rising, and I still look back on your Lights Out mafia game with fondness for acting as my real introduction to the community. I'm so grateful that we made our move to earth together <3 @nimstratus Dude, your art is fabulous, and you've been a real creative buddy to me over the last several months. Many thanks, and much love! @PoliteDoge If you come back, I want you to have a happy little welcome message waiting for you. Love ya! <3 @Lucky2526 It's been really fun to write lore with you, and it's gotten me back to thinking about some cool ideas with my clan! Let me know if you need any food, okay? @MotherOfBeardies It's been awesome to have you in earth! Have fun on the rest of your travels! @Dracowolf I wanted to send you a special thank you for doing so much for the earth dom team. You're a real gem; have a happy holiday season! [/quote] THANKS!
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2021-12-01 13:48:49:
December 1st:

@batfossil You were one of my first friends on flight rising, and I still look back on your Lights Out mafia game with fondness for acting as my real introduction to the community. I'm so grateful that we made our move to earth together <3

@nimstratus Dude, your art is fabulous, and you've been a real creative buddy to me over the last several months. Many thanks, and much love!

@PoliteDoge If you come back, I want you to have a happy little welcome message waiting for you. Love ya! <3

@Lucky2526 It's been really fun to write lore with you, and it's gotten me back to thinking about some cool ideas with my clan! Let me know if you need any food, okay?

@MotherOfBeardies It's been awesome to have you in earth! Have fun on the rest of your travels!

@Dracowolf I wanted to send you a special thank you for doing so much for the earth dom team. You're a real gem; have a happy holiday season!

THANKS!
https://www.cloudcodepro.com/phx1321/user6/workspace/Game_Project/SoaringStocks.html
Soaring Stocks! Strike Gold, Fly High!
[quote name="corndog" date="2021-12-01 12:43:10" ] my friends @RipPip, @Yappinbeast, @Oakhearted, @Lucky2526 and @ClownEngaged are all very nice and i love seeing them on the forums! [/quote] thank you!
corndog wrote on 2021-12-01 12:43:10:
my friends @RipPip, @Yappinbeast, @Oakhearted, @Lucky2526 and @ClownEngaged are all very nice and i love seeing them on the forums!

thank you!
https://www.cloudcodepro.com/phx1321/user6/workspace/Game_Project/SoaringStocks.html
Soaring Stocks! Strike Gold, Fly High!
threw a bunch of gifts at @natron
threw a bunch of gifts at @natron
Sent an apparel giftbomb to a recent newbie!
Sent an apparel giftbomb to a recent newbie!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@MidnightMonarch @aura12

Oh my gosh, thank-you both so much! Honestly, I just love the Nature Flight and all of you, so I want to do my best to help the flight succeed. This is such a sweet idea for a thread! ^w^
@MidnightMonarch @aura12

Oh my gosh, thank-you both so much! Honestly, I just love the Nature Flight and all of you, so I want to do my best to help the flight succeed. This is such a sweet idea for a thread! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Andraya @Redspike944 Your compliments gave me a much-needed boost at work! Thank you so much, you guys!! :'D
@Andraya @Redspike944 Your compliments gave me a much-needed boost at work! Thank you so much, you guys!! :'D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 320 321