Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 320 321
Day two has been completed!
Day two has been completed!
Day two is completed!
Day two is completed!
[center][u]Day 1[/u][/center] I adore the following people's lore so much: @HSoup @Disillusionist @virtualpet @Grune @Natron I also sent some gifts to a random person! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Day 1

I adore the following people's lore so much:

@HSoup @Disillusionist @virtualpet @Grune @Natron

I also sent some gifts to a random person!

hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
I don't think Shadow has an active apparel bank, so I sent a new Shadow member a gift full of apparel!
I don't think Shadow has an active apparel bank, so I sent a new Shadow member a gift full of apparel!
P5dRHZ6.png
The closest thing Shadow has is a thread to help people unlock HibDen slots! Shadowlings can donate some hibden apparel there ^^ Here's link (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl7/2641392)

I donated some apparel to this thread as of today's challenge <3
The closest thing Shadow has is a thread to help people unlock HibDen slots! Shadowlings can donate some hibden apparel there ^^ Here's link (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl7/2641392)

I donated some apparel to this thread as of today's challenge <3
@SilentWanderer Oh wow this is so sweet :') Thank you so much, this sure made me smile <3 I'm hoping to reopen the hibden thread soon as well^^
@SilentWanderer Oh wow this is so sweet :') Thank you so much, this sure made me smile <3 I'm hoping to reopen the hibden thread soon as well^^
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
@coolrat

Whoa, what a super pleasant surprise to get a mention on here! Thank you so much! I'm also super excited to have reached my 100 Hatchling goal after a year and a half. And I'm also gland to have inspired you to work on your coli goals! <3
@coolrat

Whoa, what a super pleasant surprise to get a mention on here! Thank you so much! I'm also super excited to have reached my 100 Hatchling goal after a year and a half. And I'm also gland to have inspired you to work on your coli goals! <3
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/549000506110902293/915959298151055380/unknown.png[/img] Sent a new player some apparel! :) I hope they enjoy it
unknown.png
Sent a new player some apparel! :)
I hope they enjoy it
I've sent a gift of [url=https://i.ibb.co/CBs1s51/image.png]apparel[/url] to a new player in Earth flight! [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
I've sent a gift of apparel to a new player in Earth flight!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Catching up on this wonderful thread!

Here are my tags for day 1:
@Ganondorf, for running the Dragonwish Foundation! It's such a lovely service and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into running it. Truly you've made FR a better place by helping people achieve their dream dragons!
@SuzyChi, for making some of the best outfits I've ever seen on the site and offering her services for basically free?? If anyone deserves to be making dragon money off of their talents, it's definitely you! And thank you for tagging me on here, and introducing me to this challenge! I can't wait to participate :)
@perfectoranges, whose lore has stayed with me months after I first read through it. I mean it when I say that going through your lair gives me so many warm and fuzzy feelings. Whenever I'm having a rough day I like to visit Sunbeam Grotto and I immediately feel much better!

And for day 2, I'm going to donate some of my extra apparel to the Nature apparel swap thread! <3
Catching up on this wonderful thread!

Here are my tags for day 1:
@Ganondorf, for running the Dragonwish Foundation! It's such a lovely service and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into running it. Truly you've made FR a better place by helping people achieve their dream dragons!
@SuzyChi, for making some of the best outfits I've ever seen on the site and offering her services for basically free?? If anyone deserves to be making dragon money off of their talents, it's definitely you! And thank you for tagging me on here, and introducing me to this challenge! I can't wait to participate :)
@perfectoranges, whose lore has stayed with me months after I first read through it. I mean it when I say that going through your lair gives me so many warm and fuzzy feelings. Whenever I'm having a rough day I like to visit Sunbeam Grotto and I immediately feel much better!

And for day 2, I'm going to donate some of my extra apparel to the Nature apparel swap thread! <3
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 320 321