Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 2293 2294
(Joining the rp ^^) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73838092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738381/73838092_350.png[/img][/url] The large dust coloured tundra looked around, his heavy limbs creating vibrations as they smashed into the ground with every step. The bone accessories he wore produced small clacking sounds, as he trotted slowly towards the middle of the clearing. He sat down heavily, his fur bouncing up as he dragged his body to the ground. He yawned in a small growl, smacking his lips and turning his head to look around. His tail lashed from side to side, looking for someone to converse with. The small mouse on his right shoulder chirped, waving its small glowing antennae around. “Do not worry, Perez.” the smokey dragon said, in a low growly voice (Think Thor-..). “I will find somebody to be my new acquaintance.” The small rat seemed to nod, squeaking at Abel in delight.
(Joining the rp ^^)
73838092_350.png

The large dust coloured tundra looked around, his heavy limbs creating vibrations as they smashed into the ground with every step. The bone accessories he wore produced small clacking sounds, as he trotted slowly towards the middle of the clearing. He sat down heavily, his fur bouncing up as he dragged his body to the ground. He yawned in a small growl, smacking his lips and turning his head to look around. His tail lashed from side to side, looking for someone to converse with. The small mouse on his right shoulder chirped, waving its small glowing antennae around. “Do not worry, Perez.” the smokey dragon said, in a low growly voice (Think Thor-..). “I will find somebody to be my new acquaintance.” The small rat seemed to nod, squeaking at Abel in delight.
996ZxNp.pngHrg7ASq.pngnDdCmZn.pngiKkAjHy.png1ZFKOIM.pngnDdCmZn.pngGeP8J1L.png996ZxNp.png
o1TQStw.png
Vervada heard the newcomers approach, feeling the small vibrations being created by the male tundra that joined the group also. Her eyes widened slightly as she watched a webwing wrap itself around branches of a tree to avoid colliding with people of the group that had gathered. She couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. Her head moving side to side as she took in all the new dragons that had joined them. She looked to the cowboy coatl asking about his wayward beasts. "I saw them pass over a hill over there. I hope you catch them safely." @CuddlyHippo She saw a couple dragons unsure who to start a conversation with first and decided to approach them first. She bowed her head in a hello at them @RowanMightDoodle @VigilantEntity
"Hello my name is Vervada." She smiled warmly and kindly.
Vervada heard the newcomers approach, feeling the small vibrations being created by the male tundra that joined the group also. Her eyes widened slightly as she watched a webwing wrap itself around branches of a tree to avoid colliding with people of the group that had gathered. She couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. Her head moving side to side as she took in all the new dragons that had joined them. She looked to the cowboy coatl asking about his wayward beasts. "I saw them pass over a hill over there. I hope you catch them safely." @CuddlyHippo She saw a couple dragons unsure who to start a conversation with first and decided to approach them first. She bowed her head in a hello at them @RowanMightDoodle @VigilantEntity
"Hello my name is Vervada." She smiled warmly and kindly.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3067039/1#post_49283945 Come check out my giveaway forum

wpad1.gif
Come join me on WolfPlay
Florian looks at Vervada @blackwidow58249, nervously, hoping his wayward beasts were safe. "T-T-Tha-nk You!" He stuttered his words before looking the direction that she pointed. He looked around at the other dragons as well and decided that maybe the beasts could wait, Pickles, the clan's captain always told him to network with others when he was out and about and this looked like a great place to do that. Now who should he start with to begin talking and what should he talk about? He only knew life on the ranch and at the prison and that didn't make for interesting chatter.
Florian looks at Vervada @blackwidow58249, nervously, hoping his wayward beasts were safe. "T-T-Tha-nk You!" He stuttered his words before looking the direction that she pointed. He looked around at the other dragons as well and decided that maybe the beasts could wait, Pickles, the clan's captain always told him to network with others when he was out and about and this looked like a great place to do that. Now who should he start with to begin talking and what should he talk about? He only knew life on the ranch and at the prison and that didn't make for interesting chatter.
bEvLAND.png
Vervada nodded to the rancher, noticing his stutter, she also noticed how he didn't go after them right away. She turned to look him at assessing that he was looking for a conversation. She bowed her head, and said "My name is Vervada, do your beasts get out of the pen often?" She asked starting a conversation. @CuddlyHippo
Vervada nodded to the rancher, noticing his stutter, she also noticed how he didn't go after them right away. She turned to look him at assessing that he was looking for a conversation. She bowed her head, and said "My name is Vervada, do your beasts get out of the pen often?" She asked starting a conversation. @CuddlyHippo
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3067039/1#post_49283945 Come check out my giveaway forum

wpad1.gif
Come join me on WolfPlay
@blackwidow58249
"Hello, Vervada, I am Rosea, my clan's diplomatic affairs dragon. How are you on this day?" she asked. Though her voice did not show much emotion, her frills seemed to express that she was relaxed.
@blackwidow58249
"Hello, Vervada, I am Rosea, my clan's diplomatic affairs dragon. How are you on this day?" she asked. Though her voice did not show much emotion, her frills seemed to express that she was relaxed.
zdkBiZa.png
@blackwidow58249

Abel widened his eyes and smiled. “It’s very nice to make your acquaintance, Vervada.” He bowed in return. “I am Abel, herbalist of the Empire of Osmanthus.” The mouse was now on the top of his furry head, chirping and producing vibrant lights.
@blackwidow58249

Abel widened his eyes and smiled. “It’s very nice to make your acquaintance, Vervada.” He bowed in return. “I am Abel, herbalist of the Empire of Osmanthus.” The mouse was now on the top of his furry head, chirping and producing vibrant lights.
996ZxNp.pngHrg7ASq.pngnDdCmZn.pngiKkAjHy.png1ZFKOIM.pngnDdCmZn.pngGeP8J1L.png996ZxNp.png
o1TQStw.png
@blackwidow58249

Florian looked down at the floor, ashamed, "unfortunately yes, the prisoners tend to be careless when tending to them and think they want their freedom. They know what it's like to be locked up your whole lives and they believe everything should have freedom if they can't. I don't know what to do anymore, and Pickles just keeps shoving more and more prisoners at me. I'm a little overwhelmed." He unloads his mind on poor Vervada but finally a weight is lifted off of his shoulders. "I'm sorry if that was too much information, but i needed to talk to somebody."
@blackwidow58249

Florian looked down at the floor, ashamed, "unfortunately yes, the prisoners tend to be careless when tending to them and think they want their freedom. They know what it's like to be locked up your whole lives and they believe everything should have freedom if they can't. I don't know what to do anymore, and Pickles just keeps shoving more and more prisoners at me. I'm a little overwhelmed." He unloads his mind on poor Vervada but finally a weight is lifted off of his shoulders. "I'm sorry if that was too much information, but i needed to talk to somebody."
bEvLAND.png
(Hopping in?) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70620061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706201/70620061_350.png[/img][/url] Apex slipped into the edge of the crowd, silently taking it in. This wasn’t Myst. This was all new turf for them. They settled on their haunches to simply observe for now. Apex wasn’t sure about talking right off the bat, despite being the child of a couple of the chattiest dragons in Myst. Sitting where they could get a decent fiewnof the area, Apex fidgeted with their cloak.
(Hopping in?)

70620061_350.png

Apex slipped into the edge of the crowd, silently taking it in. This wasn’t Myst. This was all new turf for them. They settled on their haunches to simply observe for now.
Apex wasn’t sure about talking right off the bat, despite being the child of a couple of the chattiest dragons in Myst.
Sitting where they could get a decent fiewnof the area, Apex fidgeted with their cloak.
They/them.
H5oS9j0.png
(Sorry I had a busy couple days but I am back :) )

@VigilantEntity
"Hello Rosea, pleasure to meet you. May I ask do you have any duties to attend here or are you just passing through?" She asked politely knowing from her frill that Rosea was relaxed.

Turning her head she listened to the second talking noticing the eyes widening she smiled and listened. "Hello Abel it is nice to meet you as well. I don't think I've met an herbalist before my clan does not seem to have one." She looked to the mouse on top of Abels head noticing the vibrant lights it was emitting. @RowanMightDoodle

Her head turned noticing how Florian looked down in shame and felt sympathetic towards him. She listened to his story she immediately said. "Oh no do not be sorry. It is quite alright and I am happy to have lifted a small burden off your shoulders. Is there any way I can help you with your prisoner problem? I would like to help ease your overwhelming situation." She asked smiling a sincere expression on her face. @CuddlyHippo
(Sorry I had a busy couple days but I am back :) )

@VigilantEntity
"Hello Rosea, pleasure to meet you. May I ask do you have any duties to attend here or are you just passing through?" She asked politely knowing from her frill that Rosea was relaxed.

Turning her head she listened to the second talking noticing the eyes widening she smiled and listened. "Hello Abel it is nice to meet you as well. I don't think I've met an herbalist before my clan does not seem to have one." She looked to the mouse on top of Abels head noticing the vibrant lights it was emitting. @RowanMightDoodle

Her head turned noticing how Florian looked down in shame and felt sympathetic towards him. She listened to his story she immediately said. "Oh no do not be sorry. It is quite alright and I am happy to have lifted a small burden off your shoulders. Is there any way I can help you with your prisoner problem? I would like to help ease your overwhelming situation." She asked smiling a sincere expression on her face. @CuddlyHippo

wpad1.gif
Come join me on WolfPlay
@LeafyTheWolf

(can't figure out how to embed it sorry)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73762463

Nyx startled as the Obelisk dragon approached from behind her, jumping away from the newcomer's large paw, and dropping a few plants in the process.

"H-hey! Watch where you're stepping!"
@LeafyTheWolf

(can't figure out how to embed it sorry)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73762463

Nyx startled as the Obelisk dragon approached from behind her, jumping away from the newcomer's large paw, and dropping a few plants in the process.

"H-hey! Watch where you're stepping!"
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
1 2 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 2293 2294