Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 2298 2299
@ghostrobots

Apex stumbled backwards in their suprise. They crouch down to Nyx’s level, sniffing lightly to discern if the Fae was injured.
“Oh, uh, sorry. Didn’t see you there… Did I step on anything?”

They flattendown to the ground, hoping they are making themself appear harmless. Just a confused kid trying to figure out the world.
@ghostrobots

Apex stumbled backwards in their suprise. They crouch down to Nyx’s level, sniffing lightly to discern if the Fae was injured.
“Oh, uh, sorry. Didn’t see you there… Did I step on anything?”

They flattendown to the ground, hoping they are making themself appear harmless. Just a confused kid trying to figure out the world.
They/them.
H5oS9j0.png
A small fae appeared, with a weird grin oh their face. “Hello! I heard a dragon needed fixing?” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73223744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732238/73223744_350.png[/img][/url]
A small fae appeared, with a weird grin oh their face. “Hello! I heard a dragon needed fixing?”
73223744_350.png
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
@blackwidow58249

Florian smiles warmly "I sincerely appreciate the listening ear, it's been awhile since anyone's taken the time to listen to my thoughts and feelings. My clan doesn't seem to care about anything except rehabilitating the prisoners and I can't do it all by myself. I run a ranch for the prisoner's to work through their sentences but I have more prisoners than i have need for and I really should convince Pickles to allow other businesses to hire the convicts. Oops this became a long one-sided conversation, i apologize once again." Florian shuffles around trying to occupy his focus to stop the flow of conversation.
@blackwidow58249

Florian smiles warmly "I sincerely appreciate the listening ear, it's been awhile since anyone's taken the time to listen to my thoughts and feelings. My clan doesn't seem to care about anything except rehabilitating the prisoners and I can't do it all by myself. I run a ranch for the prisoner's to work through their sentences but I have more prisoners than i have need for and I really should convince Pickles to allow other businesses to hire the convicts. Oops this became a long one-sided conversation, i apologize once again." Florian shuffles around trying to occupy his focus to stop the flow of conversation.
bEvLAND.png
@CuddlyHippo

Vervada chuckled softly and once again reassured him that it was quite alright. "I enjoy hearing others problems and trying to help their situations. Perhaps I can help you talk to Pickles? If anything else I could let a few of your prisoners work in my shop. Due to how busy everything has been getting with the holidays I have slacked on the cleaning duties along with stocking of the shelves." She watched Florian shuffle around trying to stop the flow of conversation. "Other than my store I have a sanctuary where other dragons stay for a while before leaving to a new home. I have been neglecting the cleaning duties of there as well and I won't have to worry about the prisoners letting them loose as they don't stay in cages."
@CuddlyHippo

Vervada chuckled softly and once again reassured him that it was quite alright. "I enjoy hearing others problems and trying to help their situations. Perhaps I can help you talk to Pickles? If anything else I could let a few of your prisoners work in my shop. Due to how busy everything has been getting with the holidays I have slacked on the cleaning duties along with stocking of the shelves." She watched Florian shuffle around trying to stop the flow of conversation. "Other than my store I have a sanctuary where other dragons stay for a while before leaving to a new home. I have been neglecting the cleaning duties of there as well and I won't have to worry about the prisoners letting them loose as they don't stay in cages."
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3067039/1#post_49283945 Come check out my giveaway forum

wpad1.gif
Come join me on WolfPlay
@blackwidow58249
"No, I have no formal duties here. I simply intend to see what kind of dragons come here, and learn some more about casual interactions," she replied. She constantly looks around as she speaks to take in all the visual information.
@blackwidow58249
"No, I have no formal duties here. I simply intend to see what kind of dragons come here, and learn some more about casual interactions," she replied. She constantly looks around as she speaks to take in all the visual information.
zdkBiZa.png
@blackwidow58249

"Thank you so much, Pickles is a very understanding headmistress and I'm sure she would be okay with letting some of the prisoners help with your shop, it could be beneficial to us both. I will contact Pickles and let you know. They usually are well-behaved and should cause you no trouble." Florian breathed a sigh of relief and looked around. "I really should take time and introduce myself to others as well but i don't know where to start, i don't get out much!"
@blackwidow58249

"Thank you so much, Pickles is a very understanding headmistress and I'm sure she would be okay with letting some of the prisoners help with your shop, it could be beneficial to us both. I will contact Pickles and let you know. They usually are well-behaved and should cause you no trouble." Florian breathed a sigh of relief and looked around. "I really should take time and introduce myself to others as well but i don't know where to start, i don't get out much!"
bEvLAND.png
@blackwidow58249

He gasped, tilting his head softly. “What happens to the wounded from your clan?” he said curiously, Perez getting closer to the guardian to hear her answer.

@VigilantEntity

Abel looked at Rosea, nodding at her words and squinting his eyes, as if trying to think of a question. Suddenly, a small dragonet came tumbling next to Abel, falling from the bushes. “Casual interactions?” she snarked weirdly. “What do you mean by th-“ Abel quickly put his talon on her mouth, cutting the hatchling off, “Nightlight!” he shouted in disbelief. “What are you doing here??” He looked at the small hatchling, making sure that she was ok. “Yeah yeah, I’m fiiiiiinnnneeee” she scoffed, waving her paw dismissively. Abel looked at Vervada and Rosea, chuckling nervously. “I-I’m so sorry about this-..” he started, trying to keep her from sliding out of his talons. “This is Nightlight, my - oof - trainee-..” Nightlight kicked him a bit, trying to scurry out of his grasp. Perez squealed at the sight of the small dragonet, hiding in Abel’s fur in fear. A small wolf pup, Nightlight’s newly claimed familiar, was nipping Abel’s claw, trying to get his owner out. Abel sighed at his chaotic herbalist trainee.
@blackwidow58249

He gasped, tilting his head softly. “What happens to the wounded from your clan?” he said curiously, Perez getting closer to the guardian to hear her answer.

@VigilantEntity

Abel looked at Rosea, nodding at her words and squinting his eyes, as if trying to think of a question. Suddenly, a small dragonet came tumbling next to Abel, falling from the bushes. “Casual interactions?” she snarked weirdly. “What do you mean by th-“ Abel quickly put his talon on her mouth, cutting the hatchling off, “Nightlight!” he shouted in disbelief. “What are you doing here??” He looked at the small hatchling, making sure that she was ok. “Yeah yeah, I’m fiiiiiinnnneeee” she scoffed, waving her paw dismissively. Abel looked at Vervada and Rosea, chuckling nervously. “I-I’m so sorry about this-..” he started, trying to keep her from sliding out of his talons. “This is Nightlight, my - oof - trainee-..” Nightlight kicked him a bit, trying to scurry out of his grasp. Perez squealed at the sight of the small dragonet, hiding in Abel’s fur in fear. A small wolf pup, Nightlight’s newly claimed familiar, was nipping Abel’s claw, trying to get his owner out. Abel sighed at his chaotic herbalist trainee.
996ZxNp.pngHrg7ASq.pngnDdCmZn.pngiKkAjHy.png1ZFKOIM.pngnDdCmZn.pngGeP8J1L.png996ZxNp.png
o1TQStw.png
@RowanMightDoodle
"I mean exactly what I said. I am here to have conversations with others. To learn more about different cultures," Rosea responded. "It is no problem about Nightlight. I have known hatchlings from my own clan with such an attitude. What are you training her to become, by the way?"
@RowanMightDoodle
"I mean exactly what I said. I am here to have conversations with others. To learn more about different cultures," Rosea responded. "It is no problem about Nightlight. I have known hatchlings from my own clan with such an attitude. What are you training her to become, by the way?"
zdkBiZa.png
A skydancer, with striking lavender-colored opal genes, and a fancy scarf to boot, was walking with a nocturne, which was not the oddest thing out there to date
A skydancer, with striking lavender-colored opal genes, and a fancy scarf to boot, was walking with a nocturne, which was not the oddest thing out there to date
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
The small fae was still there, having not get any attention, they were quite annoyed. "Hello? Anyone?"
The small fae was still there, having not get any attention, they were quite annoyed. "Hello? Anyone?"
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png