Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Fae" }} [OOC/Discussions] OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="EndlessPurgatory" date="2021-11-05 02:12:16" ] [quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-04 09:37:20" ] Everyone still alive? [/quote] Yep, sorry I got sick these past few days so I haven't really been active on anything ;-; [/quote] All good, hon. At this point, I'm vaguely concerned about Needle, tho. Haven't heard anything from them. I hope work is treating them okay... and they're not slogging through like me
EndlessPurgatory wrote on 2021-11-05 02:12:16:
Nijiryu wrote on 2021-11-04 09:37:20:
Everyone still alive?
Yep, sorry I got sick these past few days so I haven't really been active on anything ;-;
All good, hon. At this point, I'm vaguely concerned about Needle, tho. Haven't heard anything from them. I hope work is treating them okay... and they're not slogging through like me
Nextgenlogo.png
I mean lets be honest tho darling, that paycheck was pretty good despite the struggles of getting back into the grind of things<3
I mean lets be honest tho darling, that paycheck was pretty good despite the struggles of getting back into the grind of things<3
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
*whistles*
*whistles*
Nextgenlogo.png
@BlackNeedle
Hi, hope you're doing well. I was wondering if I could play as a fae who defected to the human side for some reason and is asking if that might interfere with your lore or not.
@BlackNeedle
Hi, hope you're doing well. I was wondering if I could play as a fae who defected to the human side for some reason and is asking if that might interfere with your lore or not.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
I hope Needle is doing alright!

I’m very much looking forward to this rp, but I personally don’t mind the delay at all as I’ve (sort of) been on vacation this weekend and school is going to hit me like a truck tomorrow
I hope Needle is doing alright!

I’m very much looking forward to this rp, but I personally don’t mind the delay at all as I’ve (sort of) been on vacation this weekend and school is going to hit me like a truck tomorrow
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
I... dont think they've been on in a few days, judging from their dragon's energy (Around 80 percent, so that's 4 days sans feeding)
I... dont think they've been on in a few days, judging from their dragon's energy (Around 80 percent, so that's 4 days sans feeding)
Nextgenlogo.png
i was browsing various RPs here and stumbled upon this, seems pretty neat. i admit, i like fae and all of that dsjfdshdf
i was browsing various RPs here and stumbled upon this, seems pretty neat. i admit, i like fae and all of that dsjfdshdf
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Fae stuff is wonderful, hopefully it gets going ^^
Fae stuff is wonderful, hopefully it gets going ^^
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
yeah- all of this seems pretty well fleshed out and i would like to try making a fae of some sort
yeah- all of this seems pretty well fleshed out and i would like to try making a fae of some sort
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Well, hopefully @Blackneedle will return soon. Can't do much more than hope at this point.
Well, hopefully @Blackneedle will return soon. Can't do much more than hope at this point.
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9