Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1132 1133
@Slaytheist The icon is fixed.

@sterlingonacid As a courtesy, we will update artwork of custom skins up to 14 days after a design has been accepted. After that point, a new version of the design will need to be submitted as a new skin.

@PurelyFloof Thank you.
@Slaytheist The icon is fixed.

@sterlingonacid As a courtesy, we will update artwork of custom skins up to 14 days after a design has been accepted. After that point, a new version of the design will need to be submitted as a new skin.

@PurelyFloof Thank you.
@SuburbanSamurai Ahh gotcha, sorry about that then!
@SuburbanSamurai Ahh gotcha, sorry about that then!
hfB8IAU.png
Hey there! Can I confirm that order #83501 "tax fraud" was a snapper male skin? I'm afraid I don't know what skin that is and why I named it that by the time I got the rejection notice. Thank you!
Hey there! Can I confirm that order #83501 "tax fraud" was a snapper male skin? I'm afraid I don't know what skin that is and why I named it that by the time I got the rejection notice. Thank you!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth Yes, it is a snapper M skin. Here is the image of the skin. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/skins/queue/83501.png[/img]
@brightmyth Yes, it is a snapper M skin. Here is the image of the skin.
83501.png
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I wanted to check if something like this was allowed before going forward with finishing it: (Stained glass style WIP) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c00c6d2ae7fa0573eed0b8951dd67642.png[/img] I am aware of the rules that mention 1. Not using large amounts of jet black or similarly dark colours 2. Not obscuring or making the original line art hard to see Since this is most definitely covering up the original lines (albeit through thickening them) and also using a not-small amount of black, I originally figured it wouldn't be allowed, and I can easily just make the lines a lighter colour to remedy that. However, I've looking at these types of skins that have been accepted in the past as reference: [skin=15933] [skin=8035] [skin=3055] [skin=9184] They do something similar, although to a much lesser degree of coverage, and if it's allowed I would love to be able to keep my darker lines.
Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I wanted to check if something like this was allowed before going forward with finishing it:

(Stained glass style WIP)
c00c6d2ae7fa0573eed0b8951dd67642.png

I am aware of the rules that mention
1. Not using large amounts of jet black or similarly dark colours
2. Not obscuring or making the original line art hard to see

Since this is most definitely covering up the original lines (albeit through thickening them) and also using a not-small amount of black, I originally figured it wouldn't be allowed, and I can easily just make the lines a lighter colour to remedy that.

However, I've looking at these types of skins that have been accepted in the past as reference:

They do something similar, although to a much lesser degree of coverage, and if it's allowed I would love to be able to keep my darker lines.

#83774 'terre promise' means 'promised land' in french
edit // oops wait I just realized I forgot to clip the shadows and lines, could I get the order cancelled orz
#83774 'terre promise' means 'promised land' in french
edit // oops wait I just realized I forgot to clip the shadows and lines, could I get the order cancelled orz
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
could i have the art for replaced with this version? submitted the one with the lighter beard and smile lines, so they're practically invisible on-site .x.

it's ok if that's not possible, just a minor thing i noticed
could i have the art for replaced with this version? submitted the one with the lighter beard and smile lines, so they're practically invisible on-site .x.

it's ok if that's not possible, just a minor thing i noticed
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
hey there, the rules say guns with a historical basis are fine but just thought it would be best to check before i include this as an element! i referenced some antique weaponry for the design element here. it's supposed to be hunting rifle of sorts with some fantasy taken to it. would this be fine to include in the design? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/904020887085383740/unknown.png[/img] and im also curious to know whether bayonets on guns (the old kinds ofc) are fine as well... thank you!
hey there, the rules say guns with a historical basis are fine but just thought it would be best to check before i include this as an element!

i referenced some antique weaponry for the design element here. it's supposed to be hunting rifle of sorts with some fantasy taken to it. would this be fine to include in the design?

unknown.png

and im also curious to know whether bayonets on guns (the old kinds ofc) are fine as well... thank you!
7bfJZaP.png
Hello! I believe there's a problem with the apostrophe in the name of this skin that makes it impossible to be referred to as this: [code][item=Skin: Graveyard's Specter][/code] [skin=42078] If that could be changed to a more forum-friendly symbol, I would much appreciate it!
Hello! I believe there's a problem with the apostrophe in the name of this skin that makes it impossible to be referred to as this:

Code:
[item=Skin: Graveyard's Specter]

If that could be changed to a more forum-friendly symbol, I would much appreciate it!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
1 2 ... 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1132 1133