Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another fake breed for funsies
1 2 3 4 5 6
YOOOo with the four eyes, sleek body, and long tail, this is such a good mirror predecessor. This one lived in the primordial plague soup and gradually developed legs when it began giving way to land.
YOOOo with the four eyes, sleek body, and long tail, this is such a good mirror predecessor. This one lived in the primordial plague soup and gradually developed legs when it began giving way to land.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Pretty !
Pretty !
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2021-10-15 13:23:53" ] I see your aquatic breed and raise you my aquatic breed [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/190583908704714753/898241663946854500/kelpmane_plus_baby.png[/img] [/quote] [emoji=mirror star size=1] i don't want it, I NEED IT
wbicepuppy wrote on 2021-10-15 13:23:53:
I see your aquatic breed and raise you my aquatic breed
kelpmane_plus_baby.png

i don't want it, I NEED IT
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
I want one so badly, hand it over FR
I want one so badly, hand it over FR
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
What's the lore behind them?

For the (name pending, current name: Kelpmanes), they're a nature breed originally made to be guardians of the worldedge wetlands. They are naturally pacifistic, preferring to keep to themselves and tend to their ponds, rivers and waterways.

Being aquatic, these gentle behemoths have palmated feet, a long, sinuous paddle tail, and their short, stubby wings are better adapted to swim than to fly. The luxurious mane they sport is actually composed of symbiotic plants that keep them camouflaged, but also provide them with a source of ambient magic.
They are plant-eaters, slow-moving but possessing of powerful magic potential. Their horns keep growing through their lives, sometimes twisting, curling or breaking off in accidents. Their slow metabolism also makes them incredibly long-lived, to the point where one of their ancient progenitors is still alive to this day!
Their society is ruled by the ancient matriarch, a dragon so old her name has been forgotten through the ages. She is blind, but her senses, it is said, extend through the roots of the viridian labyrinth itself, and she always knows everything that happens there.
While they much prefer to avoid conflict, the kelpmanes are not to be trifled with. They can lay in wait submerged for hours on end, melding into their surroundings until their enemies lower their guard. Then, they unleash vast amounts of magical power to incapacitate foes that often never even knew they were in danger.
What's the lore behind them?

For the (name pending, current name: Kelpmanes), they're a nature breed originally made to be guardians of the worldedge wetlands. They are naturally pacifistic, preferring to keep to themselves and tend to their ponds, rivers and waterways.

Being aquatic, these gentle behemoths have palmated feet, a long, sinuous paddle tail, and their short, stubby wings are better adapted to swim than to fly. The luxurious mane they sport is actually composed of symbiotic plants that keep them camouflaged, but also provide them with a source of ambient magic.
They are plant-eaters, slow-moving but possessing of powerful magic potential. Their horns keep growing through their lives, sometimes twisting, curling or breaking off in accidents. Their slow metabolism also makes them incredibly long-lived, to the point where one of their ancient progenitors is still alive to this day!
Their society is ruled by the ancient matriarch, a dragon so old her name has been forgotten through the ages. She is blind, but her senses, it is said, extend through the roots of the viridian labyrinth itself, and she always knows everything that happens there.
While they much prefer to avoid conflict, the kelpmanes are not to be trifled with. They can lay in wait submerged for hours on end, melding into their surroundings until their enemies lower their guard. Then, they unleash vast amounts of magical power to incapacitate foes that often never even knew they were in danger.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
gods, that's gorgeous, i love the feet the design! Cartilaginous or skin-flippers are a really cool idea
gods, that's gorgeous, i love the feet the design! Cartilaginous or skin-flippers are a really cool idea
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="EchoedSilence" date="2021-10-15 16:11:02" ] [quote name="WolfByte" date="2021-10-15 12:56:59" ] He has feet within his feet [/quote] [/quote] I'm trying to not think about that too hard. Just look at that elegant, cute face.
EchoedSilence wrote on 2021-10-15 16:11:02:
WolfByte wrote on 2021-10-15 12:56:59:
He has feet within his feet
I'm trying to not think about that too hard. Just look at that elegant, cute face.
Y02PS6v.png
I am a die hard plague loving mirror only lair, but these would convince me to break my aesthetic and buy 50.
I am a die hard plague loving mirror only lair, but these would convince me to break my aesthetic and buy 50.
RkJREMQ.png
you could probably make some nice money if you made these into adoptables.
you could probably make some nice money if you made these into adoptables.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Gives me croaker vibes and I love it. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1795.png[/img]
Gives me croaker vibes and I love it.

1795.png
output-onlinepngtools-38.pngoutput-onlinepngtools-5.pngimage-4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6