Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57
Tomo and Scribbles look great!

And the new genes are fantastic! I love the streamlined look these give.
I can see contour getting a boost in popularity to pair with them too.

Thank you!
Tomo and Scribbles look great!

And the new genes are fantastic! I love the streamlined look these give.
I can see contour getting a boost in popularity to pair with them too.

Thank you!
Ok, I created a couple of drg with these genes that would please me. Besides the fact that it was quite difficult, there were quite a few color errors.
Maybe you should modify the old, and not try to revive the game with cheap tricks?
Ok, I created a couple of drg with these genes that would please me. Besides the fact that it was quite difficult, there were quite a few color errors.
Maybe you should modify the old, and not try to revive the game with cheap tricks?
tomo my beloved
tomo my beloved
Such wonderful new additions! I love how they change the mane on the Obelisk.
Such wonderful new additions! I love how they change the mane on the Obelisk.
Y02PS6v.png
i noticed these genes in the SW just now! hype!!

also new Tomo <3 hearts
i noticed these genes in the SW just now! hype!!

also new Tomo <3 hearts
Happy to see new genes! I am more likely to use the Secondary though I think, but we'll see! Also love the new art of Tomo and Scribbles!
Happy to see new genes! I am more likely to use the Secondary though I think, but we'll see! Also love the new art of Tomo and Scribbles!
YOOOOOOOOO?? >:D thank you staff
YOOOOOOOOO?? >:D thank you staff
SqnIrhs.pngriches1.pngsleep_apng_s.pngPlanesorangeS.png
LOVE the genes!!! i love tomo's old art too, but gosh, does she look precious in the new drawing. <3<3<3 and the way she and swipp are exchanging glances! absolutely adorable!
LOVE the genes!!! i love tomo's old art too, but gosh, does she look precious in the new drawing. <3<3<3 and the way she and swipp are exchanging glances! absolutely adorable!
you can just call me tundra! 23, they/them!

WuLeD0x.png eGiN2Xv.png
pings = OK!
@Dreamweave

Undel spoke about some of the advancements they're going to be making with gene errors in the last Fiona update (linked the thread) and idk if you saw/consider this an actual update or not but I thought I'd let you know in case you'd missed it!

The way I see it is although we don't really know what's happening right now, they're making progress towards it while also working on all the other fun stuff that gets added, and imo for a free site I generally think the staff do pretty well. But y'know, that's just my opinion and you may disagree!

(sorry if you didn't want a ping!)
@Dreamweave

Undel spoke about some of the advancements they're going to be making with gene errors in the last Fiona update (linked the thread) and idk if you saw/consider this an actual update or not but I thought I'd let you know in case you'd missed it!

The way I see it is although we don't really know what's happening right now, they're making progress towards it while also working on all the other fun stuff that gets added, and imo for a free site I generally think the staff do pretty well. But y'know, that's just my opinion and you may disagree!

(sorry if you didn't want a ping!)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Nice! ov0
Nice! ov0
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57