Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57
May we please have another tert soon uwu<3
May we please have another tert soon uwu<3
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
Plot twist: Scribbles' spade tail was an apparel item this whole time.
Plot twist: Scribbles' spade tail was an apparel item this whole time.
-AchievementGet-
These are so nice! Thank you!
These are so nice! Thank you!
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
[emoji=obelisk deadpan size=2] I don't like the new Tomo ... And these genes ... I'm sorry, but this is trash.

I don't like the new Tomo ...
And these genes ... I'm sorry, but this is trash.
Oh my god these look absolutely FANTASTIC!! And Scribbles and Tomo look wonderful!!!
Oh my god these look absolutely FANTASTIC!! And Scribbles and Tomo look wonderful!!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
OH New Genes, I love the type of genes that add an accent of extra colors. ty ty ty

I'll have to toss a bunch of my dergs into the scrying workshop now
OH New Genes, I love the type of genes that add an accent of extra colors. ty ty ty

I'll have to toss a bunch of my dergs into the scrying workshop now
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Does Tomo have scaled as a gene or is she basic tert or maybe another gene? I know snappers look plated, but she looks like her shoulders are more plated along with her wings.

It could be because she's drawn more detailed and her scales look more pronounced but doesn't hurt to ask.
Does Tomo have scaled as a gene or is she basic tert or maybe another gene? I know snappers look plated, but she looks like her shoulders are more plated along with her wings.

It could be because she's drawn more detailed and her scales look more pronounced but doesn't hurt to ask.
export202212031906142700.png
[quote name="Falmaru" date="2021-10-08 18:26:51" ] [emoji=obelisk deadpan size=2] I don't like the new Tomo ... And these genes ... I'm sorry, but this is trash. [/quote] oof, trash is a bit harsh. you're entitled to your opinion of course (I'm not super stoked about the new genes either) but there's no need to insult the art itself.
Falmaru wrote on 2021-10-08 18:26:51:

I don't like the new Tomo ...
And these genes ... I'm sorry, but this is trash.

oof, trash is a bit harsh. you're entitled to your opinion of course (I'm not super stoked about the new genes either) but there's no need to insult the art itself.
they/them
[center][emoji=imperial happy size=2][/center]
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
YOOOO
YOOOO
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png