Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57
these are nice! but we already have so many striped genes
tomo and scribbles look amazing! so glad they got an upgrade!

spotted genes when!?!!? I need spots/dots ;3;
these are nice! but we already have so many striped genes
tomo and scribbles look amazing! so glad they got an upgrade!

spotted genes when!?!!? I need spots/dots ;3;
69374170_0kspoo2kx0olQb3.png
oooooh tomo and scribbles look great!
oooooh tomo and scribbles look great!
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
@Ceylar

Ah, yeah I did miss that update, thanks for showing me, I don't do a lot with Fiona so I bet I didnt click that one lol, so it's nice to know they are looking into it

But in general I just don't vibe with coming out with new stuff when your old stuff is broken... and some things on even these new genes are broken too X,)

I know different people prefer different ways of going about this issue, keeping people happy with shiny new things while slowly fixing the things that are stuff broken vs fixing the broken stuff before you move on etc, but the former way is something that is frustrating to me, 'cause now there's even more stuff they have to fix and they'll probably release another new gene with more errors before these ones get fixed
@Ceylar

Ah, yeah I did miss that update, thanks for showing me, I don't do a lot with Fiona so I bet I didnt click that one lol, so it's nice to know they are looking into it

But in general I just don't vibe with coming out with new stuff when your old stuff is broken... and some things on even these new genes are broken too X,)

I know different people prefer different ways of going about this issue, keeping people happy with shiny new things while slowly fixing the things that are stuff broken vs fixing the broken stuff before you move on etc, but the former way is something that is frustrating to me, 'cause now there's even more stuff they have to fix and they'll probably release another new gene with more errors before these ones get fixed
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Oh nice! We needed another simple gene set. And the new art for Tomo is very cute [emoji=veilspun love size=2]
Oh nice! We needed another simple gene set. And the new art for Tomo is very cute
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Looks like good genes to go with contour tert
Looks like good genes to go with contour tert
Oh gosh Tomo is so cute!!!! And the new genes look awesome. It's like fancier Skink!
Oh gosh Tomo is so cute!!!! And the new genes look awesome. It's like fancier Skink!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Tomo and Scribbles look so sweet, aww [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
Tomo and Scribbles look so sweet, aww
Untitled-1.png
Yo eel looks real good with the lace tert
Yo eel looks real good with the lace tert
Love Tomo's and Scribbles' new look!!
Love Tomo's and Scribbles' new look!!
I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO COME HOME TO THIS
I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO COME HOME TO THIS
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png