Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57
Awesomeee!!!

Tomo & Scribbles look so good sob
Awesomeee!!!

Tomo & Scribbles look so good sob
4rzUPRI.png
AYOOOO NEW GENES AND TOMO LOOKS SO GORGEOUS
AYOOOO NEW GENES AND TOMO LOOKS SO GORGEOUS
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Oh very nice! And Tomo looks lovely!
Oh very nice! And Tomo looks lovely!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="AbsoluteRadiance" date="2021-10-08 18:30:51" ] oof, trash is a bit harsh. you're entitled to your opinion of course (I'm not super stoked about the new genes either) but there's no need to insult the art itself. [/quote] Meee, maybe "potboiler" would be a better word for that. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm a little sad about what is happening. This game is too good for what I think
AbsoluteRadiance wrote on 2021-10-08 18:30:51:
oof, trash is a bit harsh. you're entitled to your opinion of course (I'm not super stoked about the new genes either) but there's no need to insult the art itself.

Meee, maybe "potboiler" would be a better word for that. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm a little sad about what is happening.
This game is too good for what I think
finally something that goes together with contour? amazing.
finally something that goes together with contour? amazing.
[quote name="Snallygaster" date="2021-10-08 17:16:25" ] Super fresh looking genes! Simple, but good if you're looking for a look without any bells or whistles, with some of that accent color beginning to creep in. Gonna go through my projects real quick to see how it looks on them :D Though, I'm torn about the art. Scribbles lost the little spade on their tail! I'll miss it... [b] Edit[/b]: Eel is such a good new gene, it looks great on-- Hold on a second... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68112075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681121/68112075_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] Ok that looks super cool but what a weird glitch
Snallygaster wrote on 2021-10-08 17:16:25:
Super fresh looking genes! Simple, but good if you're looking for a look without any bells or whistles, with some of that accent color beginning to creep in. Gonna go through my projects real quick to see how it looks on them :D

Though, I'm torn about the art. Scribbles lost the little spade on their tail! I'll miss it...

Edit
: Eel is such a good new gene, it looks great on-- Hold on a second...
68112075_350.png
Ok that looks super cool but what a weird glitch
66.png
Nice genes)
Nice genes)
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
TOOMOOOOOOOOOO
TOOMOOOOOOOOOO
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
Poggies, love the new genes :)