Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] {WINDDOM} Working on orders!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
@Joule @HurricaneWinds

Your orders are done and can be picked up from my post :) Let me know if you'd like any changes!
@Joule @HurricaneWinds

Your orders are done and can be picked up from my post :) Let me know if you'd like any changes!
grt3q0H.gif
she/her | FR +15 timezone
@Humboldt sending 300 levels for crowvidae! got the dragons out of the coli this time ;v; lmk if any of my math is wrong!
@Humboldt sending 300 levels for crowvidae! got the dragons out of the coli this time ;v; lmk if any of my math is wrong!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher all checks out!! thank you :D
@Fletcher all checks out!! thank you :D
krmbKW6.png
@moonstrucksmorns - order up! let me know if you want anything changed. if you're happy with the piece then i will accept your CRs :) hope you enjoy!

Blodyn

The glowing forge emits a soothing warmth, embracing the world in transformative crimson. Molten glass smokes in a gentle midday breeze, clearing until it shimmers under the sun. Parades of vibrant orange splashes and terracotta clay stain shining scales. Each ticking minute is a currency, carefully spent in the little things: untangling string and clipping delicate golden chains, infinite sketches for one perfect design. The art itself comes alive, dancing across the room: dynamic broad strokes march confidently through canvases; fine little etchings carry a certain sternness and structure; within it all, her heart beats in tandem. And somewhere out there, the fire children hear. They listen closely, claws grasped about brushes dipped in golden paint, and they sing.
@moonstrucksmorns - order up! let me know if you want anything changed. if you're happy with the piece then i will accept your CRs :) hope you enjoy!

Blodyn

The glowing forge emits a soothing warmth, embracing the world in transformative crimson. Molten glass smokes in a gentle midday breeze, clearing until it shimmers under the sun. Parades of vibrant orange splashes and terracotta clay stain shining scales. Each ticking minute is a currency, carefully spent in the little things: untangling string and clipping delicate golden chains, infinite sketches for one perfect design. The art itself comes alive, dancing across the room: dynamic broad strokes march confidently through canvases; fine little etchings carry a certain sternness and structure; within it all, her heart beats in tandem. And somewhere out there, the fire children hear. They listen closely, claws grasped about brushes dipped in golden paint, and they sing.
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
@Humboldt Thank you very much, she's adorable!
@Humboldt Thank you very much, she's adorable!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Desol it’s absolutely perfect, no changes needed! I especially love the last few lines about her heart in tandem with the art, and the children singing :’) Thank you so much!!
@Desol it’s absolutely perfect, no changes needed! I especially love the last few lines about her heart in tandem with the art, and the children singing :’) Thank you so much!!
nY6wW9G.gif fpqmTQ7.pngWurSB3C.gif
@Humboldt last batch! 300 more for crowvidae. thank you <33
@Humboldt last batch! 300 more for crowvidae. thank you <33
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@MangoPirate up u go! I see colors a lil bit different on ipad so if they look too off lemme know! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572163921989861408/895745972104212520/image0.png[/img]
@MangoPirate up u go! I see colors a lil bit different on ipad so if they look too off lemme know!
image0.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Ceruleanfire
OH I just saw this!! she looks so cute, thank you very much!
@Ceruleanfire
OH I just saw this!! she looks so cute, thank you very much!

ckFgayk.gif
@Giu Username: Skycloud Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65297137][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652972/65297137_350.png[/img][/url] Broom colors: Handle would be the same as her Antique Ghost, as for the rest of it, I suppose whatever you think matches best! Payment: 300 levels Notes: Your adopts are adorable, I would love to be on a pinglist for any future openings! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Giu
Username: Skycloud
Dragon:
65297137_350.png
Broom colors: Handle would be the same as her Antique Ghost, as for the rest of it, I suppose whatever you think matches best!
Payment: 300 levels
Notes: Your adopts are adorable, I would love to be on a pinglist for any future openings!
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29