Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Desol's Wishlist
[font=Candara][size=6][b] Desol's Wishlist [/b][/size] ⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅ [size=5][b]Gift me by supporting shops I love![/b][/size] [size=4] [b]Friends[/b] - B0RED0MPAW: Art shop (coming soon!) | Grimoire pages (coming soon!) [b]Other Shops[/b] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2649042#post_2649042]SilverSilver's writing shop[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2899586/1]EternalRamen's art shop[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2901208/1#post_2901208]Applecat19's headshot art shop[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2943881/1#post_2943881]Queen P's Art Shop[/url] [b]You can also support me by buying from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2912117#post_2912117]lore/writing shop[/url]~[/b] I would genuinely really appreciate it if you supported any of those shops! If you're gifting me for a specific reason or event, treat yourself to some art and just link your order post to me! [/size] ⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅ [size=5][b]Cheaper Items[/b][/size] [size=4][b](because most of my wishlist is for my own future reference):[/b][/size] [size=4] - If you're here for Secret Santa, anything / 50kt would be great :) - Any apparel or familiar that matches my dragons - I'd love to spoil them - Hibden items (ANY amount helps!) currently, these show (that I'm partly done with or think might be easy to search for): 11x [item=Satin Violets] + 12x [item=pale pink rose] 8x [item=display plumes] + 8x [item=beeswax] + 1x[item=chipskink] 1x [item=clownfish] + 1x [item=primary gene: clown] 1x [item=augite protector] 16x [item=extinguished jackalope pelt] [/size] ⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅ [size=5][b]Dragons:[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Just RTT (or pre-leveled if you're feeling extra generous) fodder right now![/b][/size] [size=4][b]Breeds:[/b] - x - x [b]Eye types:[/b] - x - x [b]Genes / Colors:[/b] - x [/size] ⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅ [size=5][b]Familiars:[/b][/size] [size=4] - Phoenix - Any cat/dog/wolf-like creature bc they're sooo pretty - Please check my bestiary [/size] ⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅ [size=5][b]Specialty Items:[/b][/size] [size=4] - [s]Scroll of Eternal Youth [item=scroll of eternal youth][/s] [/size]⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅ [size=5][b]Skins/Apparel[/b][/size][size=4] - x - Accent: Enchanted Collector [item=Accent: Enchanted Collector] ⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅ [size=4][b]Thank You![/b][/size][size=3] THANK YOU to all the amazing people who have gifted me stuff! You are all amazing and I love you so much <333 Especially big thank you to the following people who knocked some things off my wishlist: - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=415269]LissaJade[/url] for the 15x [item=hardshell] - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=546991]ladywindgrace[/url] for the most generous donation of 150kt for my lair expansion!! - My 2020 Secret Santa anon for [i]literally wiping out the majority of the wishlist[/i] PLUS ART AND EXTRA GOODIES!! Thank you so much, I could not dream of owning half the things you bought! [/size] [/font]
Desol's Wishlist

⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Gift me by supporting shops I love!

Friends

- B0RED0MPAW: Art shop (coming soon!) | Grimoire pages (coming soon!)

Other Shops

- SilverSilver's writing shop
- EternalRamen's art shop
- Applecat19's headshot art shop
- Queen P's Art Shop

You can also support me by buying from my lore/writing shop~

I would genuinely really appreciate it if you supported any of those shops! If you're gifting me for a specific reason or event, treat yourself to some art and just link your order post to me!

⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Cheaper Items (because most of my wishlist is for my own future reference):

- If you're here for Secret Santa, anything / 50kt would be great :)
- Any apparel or familiar that matches my dragons - I'd love to spoil them
- Hibden items (ANY amount helps!) currently, these show (that I'm partly done with or think might be easy to search for):
11x Satin Violets + 12x Pale Pink Rose
8x Display Plumes + 8x Beeswax + 1x Chipskink
1x Clownfish + 1x Primary Gene: Clown
1x Augite Protector
16x Extinguished Jackalope Pelt

Dragons:

Just RTT (or pre-leveled if you're feeling extra generous) fodder right now!

Breeds:

- x
- x

Eye types:

- x
- x

Genes / Colors:

- x

Familiars:

- Phoenix
- Any cat/dog/wolf-like creature bc they're sooo pretty
- Please check my bestiary

Specialty Items:

- Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth

Skins/Apparel

- x
- Accent: Enchanted Collector Accent: Enchanted Collector

Thank You!

THANK YOU to all the amazing people who have gifted me stuff!
You are all amazing and I love you so much <333

Especially big thank you to the following people who knocked some things off my wishlist:

- LissaJade for the 15x Hardshell

- ladywindgrace for the most generous donation of 150kt for my lair expansion!!

- My 2020 Secret Santa anon for literally wiping out the majority of the wishlist PLUS ART AND EXTRA GOODIES!! Thank you so much, I could not dream of owning half the things you bought!

gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr