Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you get the shiny star?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Roleplay, old hatchery, forum games...
Roleplay, old hatchery, forum games...
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
I don't even know, I probably only contribute to conversations with stupid stuff in reply lol
I don't even know, I probably only contribute to conversations with stupid stuff in reply lol
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I was super active in FRD, basically! My 1000th post was in a thread dedicated to references in Flight Rising, and I was surprised no one'd brought up [item=broken wing bones] yet!
I was super active in FRD, basically! My 1000th post was in a thread dedicated to references in Flight Rising, and I was surprised no one'd brought up

Broken Wing Bones

yet!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
speedrunning the shiny star by rabidly becoming the most obnoxious player in the forum games forum
speedrunning the shiny star by rabidly becoming the most obnoxious player in the forum games forum
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
I just posted in forum games a lot for two months
I just posted in forum games a lot for two months
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[quote name="Raptondragon" date="2021-09-30 16:46:04" ] I talk too much [/quote] literally this lol I usually post in [LIST=1] [*]FRD [*]Dragon Share [*]Raffles & Giveaways [*]Forum Games [/LIST]
Raptondragon wrote on 2021-09-30 16:46:04:
I talk too much
literally this lol
I usually post in
  1. FRD
  2. Dragon Share
  3. Raffles & Giveaways
  4. Forum Games
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I mean, I'm just impossible to shut up... I've tried... but the thing is, as long as you keep posting, you'll get your sporkle star eventually. I think it took a couple years to get mine, because it takes a little bit for me to be brave enough to post for the first time on a site. Heh, and then after, there's no stopping...
I mean, I'm just impossible to shut up... I've tried... but the thing is, as long as you keep posting, you'll get your sporkle star eventually. I think it took a couple years to get mine, because it takes a little bit for me to be brave enough to post for the first time on a site. Heh, and then after, there's no stopping...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Forum games, some of them move pretty fast at times, and you can play many in one day. I don't remember when I got my star, the posts just slowly added up over time.
Y02PS6v.png
Like this!
Like this!
MuAIaYM.png
I hope to attain it one day... i typically post in frd
I hope to attain it one day... i typically post in frd
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7