Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you get the shiny star?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
on accident
on accident
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
i used to spend hours on the forums. not to get the shiny star, just because it was fun and i didnt have anything better to do. i actually got it pretty quickly just by giving my two cents on every other FRD post.
i used to spend hours on the forums. not to get the shiny star, just because it was fun and i didnt have anything better to do. i actually got it pretty quickly just by giving my two cents on every other FRD post.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@FatherOfBirds [quote name="Rainbeetle" date="2021-09-30 13:53:42" ] Mainly just comments like this in FR discussion! It’s taken about 5 years. I’m almost there! [/quote] Not saying from experience but a friend of mine has gotten theirs, It depends on what you are interested in. For example if you do Nest Networking (as do I) you comment a lot on those, as well as DS, IS and more. Just comment and post on whatever you wish. Ps: My friend only took 12-14 months to get theirs. It just varys. Good luck getting your shiny star.
@FatherOfBirds
Rainbeetle wrote on 2021-09-30 13:53:42:
Mainly just comments like this in FR discussion! It’s taken about 5 years. I’m almost there!
Not saying from experience but a friend of mine has gotten theirs, It depends on what you are interested in. For example if you do Nest Networking (as do I) you comment a lot on those, as well as DS, IS and more. Just comment and post on whatever you wish.
Ps: My friend only took 12-14 months to get theirs. It just varys. Good luck getting your shiny star.
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
i owe at least 50% of it to forum games. the other major forums i was active a lot on are just frd and general discussions.
i owe at least 50% of it to forum games. the other major forums i was active a lot on are just frd and general discussions.
Dragon share, mostly! But also dominance threads and a couple shops I run :)
Dragon share, mostly! But also dominance threads and a couple shops I run :)
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I play this game too much
I play this game too much
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages