Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c94a4a62fd471671544a7e2a8d59c07a/tumblr_inline_okmr3abAfu1rl9zw9_500.png[/img] [b]THREAD IS CLOSED, DON'T ASK FOR ANY MYSTERY BAGS, [u]ALL MYSTERY BAGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN[/u], YOU WILL BE IGNORED[/b] Thank you everyone for joining in on the fun giveaway, I will be making everyone's mystery bags up within this coming month, please pick up your mystery bags before end of September, if not you will lose out, please be patice as this might take a little while getting though the list, enjoy your mystery bags! Apologies for those who did not win a mystery bag, though I very much enjoyed reading everyone's comments about why they like FR. <3 [b]Giveback To FR(Leaving FR)[/b] Hello everyone, I am making this thread due to one has decided to leave FR, I have decided to give back to the FR community, I have enjoyed an loved this game, the community has been lovely to been apart of, an to join in things here and there. I have decided to make this a thread a sorta mystery bag giveaway, I have enjoyed doing this in the past when I had a thread an thought it be a lovely idea to do once more. There will be 100 mystery bags I will be giving out. [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1] [b]Rules[/b] Please read an follow the rules, if you do not, or be rude, you will be ignored. One mystery bag per player (I will be making a list of all players to keep track). Ping me an post below what number mystery bag you would like, an tell me what is your favorite thing about Flight Rising? A RNG will be helping me decided on what everyone gets in there mystery bag. [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1] [b]Mystery Bags[/b] First ten mystery bags will come with 1-x99 each tab group, including a dragon with a bio, (not blueprints). Rest of the mystery bags will comes with, Bio with dragon, Dragon x1 Food Materials Apparel Familiar Battle Skins Specialty Other There will be [u][i][b]ONLY[/b][/i][/u] 3 special eggs hidden within the 100 mystery bags, will you be one of the lucky ones? (Guess to much on one page, deleted half of the info. -_-) [/center]
tumblr_inline_okmr3abAfu1rl9zw9_500.png

THREAD IS CLOSED, DON'T ASK FOR ANY MYSTERY BAGS, ALL MYSTERY BAGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN, YOU WILL BE IGNORED

Thank you everyone for joining in on the fun giveaway, I will be making everyone's mystery bags up within this coming month, please pick up your mystery bags before end of September, if not you will lose out, please be patice as this might take a little while getting though the list, enjoy your mystery bags!

Apologies for those who did not win a mystery bag, though I very much enjoyed reading everyone's comments about why they like FR. <3

Giveback To FR(Leaving FR)

Hello everyone,

I am making this thread due to one has decided to leave FR, I have decided to give back to the FR community, I have enjoyed an loved this game, the community has been lovely to been apart of, an to join in things here and there.

I have decided to make this a thread a sorta mystery bag giveaway, I have enjoyed doing this in the past when I had a thread an thought it be a lovely idea to do once more.

There will be 100 mystery bags I will be giving out.

Rules
Please read an follow the rules, if you do not, or be rude, you will be ignored.

One mystery bag per player (I will be making a list of all players to keep track).

Ping me an post below what number mystery bag you would like, an tell me what is your favorite thing about Flight Rising?

A RNG will be helping me decided on what everyone gets in there mystery bag.

Mystery Bags
First ten mystery bags will come with 1-x99 each tab group, including a dragon with a bio, (not blueprints).

Rest of the mystery bags will comes with,
Bio with dragon, Dragon x1
Food
Materials
Apparel
Familiar
Battle
Skins
Specialty
Other

There will be ONLY 3 special eggs hidden within the 100 mystery bags, will you be one of the lucky ones?

(Guess to much on one page, deleted half of the info. -_-)
I'd like Mystery Bag 24! My favorite thing about flight rising is that they are different from other virtual pet sites, more like one of a kind. There is a lot of unique mechanics that it's probably why I like to play it so much
I'd like Mystery Bag 24! My favorite thing about flight rising is that they are different from other virtual pet sites, more like one of a kind. There is a lot of unique mechanics that it's probably why I like to play it so much
HW4lpxl.png
ttKuCtY.gif
Available 15:00 - 9:00 FRT
hWPjBUy.png
OC7fl4U.png
Any Pronoun (Bi flag)
O62tc6n.png
Pgv53XB.png
QUIpVFE.png
Wispwillow Grove
AtXvu0n.gif
8XidJCJ.png
@QuenShadoBinder
I’d like mystery bag #13 please! my favourite thing about fr would have to be the dragons; there’s so many choices and types that i have to keep adding more slots to be able to have more dragons-
@QuenShadoBinder
I’d like mystery bag #13 please! my favourite thing about fr would have to be the dragons; there’s so many choices and types that i have to keep adding more slots to be able to have more dragons-
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@QuenShadoBinder

I love the lore building on FR. Taking the world they built for us, and expanding upon it is incredibly fun. It's the only pet site that really gives the player the reins. I would love bag #32 please
@QuenShadoBinder

I love the lore building on FR. Taking the world they built for us, and expanding upon it is incredibly fun. It's the only pet site that really gives the player the reins. I would love bag #32 please
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@QuenShadoBinder

I love exchanging gifts with my friends, they're the reason I joined Flight Rising in the first place and interacting with them on here is so fun! I'd like bag #63 please
@QuenShadoBinder

I love exchanging gifts with my friends, they're the reason I joined Flight Rising in the first place and interacting with them on here is so fun! I'd like bag #63 please
@QuenShadoBinder

#17, please?

My favorite thing about FR is how friendly the community is, and all the inside jokes and memes and especially fake achievements for things like The Great Lag or the Great Oil Shortage of Dustcarve!
@QuenShadoBinder

#17, please?

My favorite thing about FR is how friendly the community is, and all the inside jokes and memes and especially fake achievements for things like The Great Lag or the Great Oil Shortage of Dustcarve!
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
I’d love mystery bag 83, please! I guess I’d have to say my favorite thing about FR is the community. People here are so nice (compared to certain other internet games I’ve played and their toxicity/gatekeeping) and I can’t say I’ve met anyone mean here yet :D
I’d love mystery bag 83, please! I guess I’d have to say my favorite thing about FR is the community. People here are so nice (compared to certain other internet games I’ve played and their toxicity/gatekeeping) and I can’t say I’ve met anyone mean here yet :D
unknown.png
@QuenShadoBinder I would love number 77 please!

My favorite thing about flight rising is the sheer number of things to do. There's no one right way to play, and I love how creative everyone can be!! It's so interesting to see differences in play styles and create your own.
@QuenShadoBinder I would love number 77 please!

My favorite thing about flight rising is the sheer number of things to do. There's no one right way to play, and I love how creative everyone can be!! It's so interesting to see differences in play styles and create your own.
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
@QuenShadoBinder I'd love to have number 96 please! and my favorite thing about FR is how pretty the dragons are, and the fun of carefully matching a skin and apparel to a dragon to create a coherent theme!
@QuenShadoBinder I'd love to have number 96 please! and my favorite thing about FR is how pretty the dragons are, and the fun of carefully matching a skin and apparel to a dragon to create a coherent theme!
heyZH2H.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mtHAEL4.png
mlSrRbK.png
mlHpBMC.png
@QuenShadoBinder
Could I get bag #88?

My favourite thing about flight rising is all the little interactions and stories that are attached to dragons. The way you can look at a dragon and remember how you got it and where you were in life when you got it:)
@QuenShadoBinder
Could I get bag #88?

My favourite thing about flight rising is all the little interactions and stories that are attached to dragons. The way you can look at a dragon and remember how you got it and where you were in life when you got it:)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23