Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
I'm so glad to see the filigree update. I was pretty sure there was an error and had waited to update my OBS with filigree. Now I can!

The familiars are also super cute xD

Great update
I'm so glad to see the filigree update. I was pretty sure there was an error and had waited to update my OBS with filigree. Now I can!

The familiars are also super cute xD

Great update
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Adore the new familiars! Thank you!
Adore the new familiars! Thank you!
IK2aU3I.png j2LTZQk.png sleep_apng_s.png Level_Up_Small.png Glade_member.png
Ahhh, I love all of them! The Sphinx's eyes are so adorable <3 The Strangler and Construct are both so beautiful, love the colours! Digging the colour scheme of the Crane too <3 Now to find dragons to pair these beauties with...
Ahhh, I love all of them! The Sphinx's eyes are so adorable <3 The Strangler and Construct are both so beautiful, love the colours! Digging the colour scheme of the Crane too <3 Now to find dragons to pair these beauties with...
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Oh, thank goodness that the gene art errors are finally getting a pass!
Oh, thank goodness that the gene art errors are finally getting a pass!
Look me in the eyes and tell me that that Cat is not planing to kill everyone
Look me in the eyes and tell me that that Cat is not planing to kill everyone
3FgxPFn.gif
Fem
Capusule
Fem
Capusule
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Love the new familiars!! I especially love the cherry blossom strangler and the cat :'D

I didn't really understand the wording used with regards to the gene error tracking update, but I'm glad progress is being made, and I look forward to seeing continued improvements in that area! Very glad the issue with Filigree on Obelisk hatchlings has been fixed, too.
Love the new familiars!! I especially love the cherry blossom strangler and the cat :'D

I didn't really understand the wording used with regards to the gene error tracking update, but I'm glad progress is being made, and I look forward to seeing continued improvements in that area! Very glad the issue with Filigree on Obelisk hatchlings has been fixed, too.
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
!!! I love the new familiars! The Spiffy Sphinx in particular is so cute~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
!!! I love the new familiars! The Spiffy Sphinx in particular is so cute~
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you so much in being more transparent, staff! It's INCREDIBLY appreciated!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Love the new familiars :)
Thank you so much in being more transparent, staff! It's INCREDIBLY appreciated!!

Love the new familiars :)
WenPrLS.png
Yey more familiars
Yey more familiars
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31