Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Got one of my yearly colds super early this year, and it is not fun. I get them at least 3-4 times a year, within certain dates due to my asthma, but due to the air quality being so bad where I live, and the pollen spiking at the same time, my body decided that it would torture me XD. I had to get covid tested for the 3rd time, and strep tested. Thank god both came back negative. But now that basically means I get to suffer until it passes :(.
Got one of my yearly colds super early this year, and it is not fun. I get them at least 3-4 times a year, within certain dates due to my asthma, but due to the air quality being so bad where I live, and the pollen spiking at the same time, my body decided that it would torture me XD. I had to get covid tested for the 3rd time, and strep tested. Thank god both came back negative. But now that basically means I get to suffer until it passes :(.
The flow of time is forever.
You are not.
Just flow.

Please come and check out my lair and the lore behind it! Hatchery coming soon!
I want to enter this conversation, but I don’t know if it’s a private thing or not. I’ll probably just leave them to it.
I want to enter this conversation, but I don’t know if it’s a private thing or not. I’ll probably just leave them to it.
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
'Ugh, why are program descriptions so complicated sometimes? I hope I filled out the sheet right... Wouldn't exactly be a good first impression on those people if I broke the sheet on my first day there.'
'Ugh, why are program descriptions so complicated sometimes? I hope I filled out the sheet right... Wouldn't exactly be a good first impression on those people if I broke the sheet on my first day there.'
Braces suck
Braces suck
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
I really should get back into playing Odyssey. I've yet to finish 1/3rd of that game. but hhhhhhhh there's so much to do
I really should get back into playing Odyssey. I've yet to finish 1/3rd of that game. but hhhhhhhh there's so much to do
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
looking up the voice actors for space dandy dub has given me three more animes on my to-watch list. guess i know how im going to fill my time in quarantine!
looking up the voice actors for space dandy dub has given me three more animes on my to-watch list. guess i know how im going to fill my time in quarantine!
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
hoping that todays jp maintenance means oberon!! i have nearly 2k sq (1911 to be exact) so i hope hes coming soon... if hes the new year unit i might lose it a little bit ngl.

merlin hated me on na and then dioscuri hated me on jp :') i could really use a win when it comes to fgo rates tbh
hoping that todays jp maintenance means oberon!! i have nearly 2k sq (1911 to be exact) so i hope hes coming soon... if hes the new year unit i might lose it a little bit ngl.

merlin hated me on na and then dioscuri hated me on jp :') i could really use a win when it comes to fgo rates tbh
Uq1cq4S.png
i am in SPAIN WITHOUT THE S
i am in SPAIN WITHOUT THE S
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
i made a morditwi fanfic and i feel wrong

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33164338
i made a morditwi fanfic and i feel wrong

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33164338
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
[quote name="Shrimpedcats" date="2021-08-09 17:58:16" ] i have to go to school tomorrow [emoji=skydancer deadpan size=1] [/quote] that and fr people are the nicest in the world istg
Shrimpedcats wrote on 2021-08-09 17:58:16:
i have to go to school tomorrow
that and fr people are the nicest in the world istg
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif