Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
me: hey maybe dont do this because people wont be interested in that kind of thing
Them:
People: *isnt interested in that thing*
Me: I tried to tell you but you didnt listen to me. ITs part of what i mean when I say you dont listen to me.
them: i cAn ThInK fOr mYsELf

Yeah. okay just blatantly ignore me then.
hows that working out for you
me: hey maybe dont do this because people wont be interested in that kind of thing
Them:
People: *isnt interested in that thing*
Me: I tried to tell you but you didnt listen to me. ITs part of what i mean when I say you dont listen to me.
them: i cAn ThInK fOr mYsELf

Yeah. okay just blatantly ignore me then.
hows that working out for you
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Holy **** two songs in and The Killers new album is already the best thing they've ever done.
Holy **** two songs in and The Killers new album is already the best thing they've ever done.
PJb908Z.png
i told you so
i told you so
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it feels like my brain got Thanos snapped. I don't know how I'm gonna do anything when sitting up hurts, lying down hurts, sleeping is uncomfy, doing anything is horrible.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it feels like my brain got Thanos snapped. I don't know how I'm gonna do anything when sitting up hurts, lying down hurts, sleeping is uncomfy, doing anything is horrible.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I can't even escape to my dreams anymore. Almost every night I wake up in a cold sweat, exhausted from the fight with another stress dream. I don't know what rest even is.
I can't even escape to my dreams anymore. Almost every night I wake up in a cold sweat, exhausted from the fight with another stress dream. I don't know what rest even is.
DbPd1nP.png
"No ethical consumption" doesn't mean, "I can't be perfect so why bother", it means "I am required to weigh every single option and choose the least unethical, while acknowledging that the most ethical option may still have pitfalls."

What you're describing isn't that. It's just you excusing your own consumerism.
"No ethical consumption" doesn't mean, "I can't be perfect so why bother", it means "I am required to weigh every single option and choose the least unethical, while acknowledging that the most ethical option may still have pitfalls."

What you're describing isn't that. It's just you excusing your own consumerism.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
severe thunderstorms with ~60mph winds?! and i live a wooded area with a huge tree next to my house.

ngl, quite scared rn lolrip. i hope the sirens dont go off like they did yesterday !
severe thunderstorms with ~60mph winds?! and i live a wooded area with a huge tree next to my house.

ngl, quite scared rn lolrip. i hope the sirens dont go off like they did yesterday !
my back hurts :(
my back hurts :(
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
how to become a normie after getting your social development severely crippled by falling into fandom/otaku culture
how to become a normie after getting your social development severely crippled by falling into fandom/otaku culture
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
hey google
why is the stun lock for gootrax in kaiju paradise so bad
humans should get at least a little stun lock
hey google
why is the stun lock for gootrax in kaiju paradise so bad
humans should get at least a little stun lock

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers