Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80
@Lunarduo Ancient breed #4 was just previewed and given a release date of sometime this year.
@Lunarduo Ancient breed #4 was just previewed and given a release date of sometime this year.
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-08-05 12:41:50" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-08-05 09:38:41" ] I thought there was going to be a new ancient breed? [/quote] Hello??? Anyone else remember this??? [/quote] The Ancient breed was only teased as a silhouette during the Dev Update- it's not part of warriors way! From the Dev Update: [quote][b]2021[/b] It's been an incredible year so far already, but we hope to continue bringing exciting things to the world of Flight Rising in 2021 and beyond. New features and a new ancient breed are on the horizon for this year. [/quote] The preview & this bit of text were at the end of the announcement after Warrior's Way was presented! They're not connected but there is still an Ancient coming this year!
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-08-05 12:41:50:
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-08-05 09:38:41:
I thought there was going to be a new ancient breed?
Hello??? Anyone else remember this???

The Ancient breed was only teased as a silhouette during the Dev Update- it's not part of warriors way!

From the Dev Update:
Quote:

It's been an incredible year so far already, but we hope to continue bringing exciting things to the world of Flight Rising in 2021 and beyond. New features and a new ancient breed are on the horizon for this year.

The preview & this bit of text were at the end of the announcement after Warrior's Way was presented! They're not connected but there is still an Ancient coming this year!
Na5WGHa.png
N-NEED
N-NEED
LRBQ05m.png
Oh this is wonderful!
Oh this is wonderful!
43-D5-F967-278-B-42-B3-B17-D-75-C7-F527058-E.png
Hooray, it's time to take a break from fodder training in the coli by farming event chests in the coli! Random bless you [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
Hooray, it's time to take a break from fodder training in the coli by farming event chests in the coli!

Random bless you
ddeundv-4ab1e753-4043-40a5-a43b-4447ed218152.gif x x x
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
Just to make sure, the chests don't dissapear when the event ends? They'll stay in my hoard until I open them?
Just to make sure, the chests don't dissapear when the event ends? They'll stay in my hoard until I open them?
He+, I have too many names and too many dragons yet i always want more. (adult)
Must...collect...everything [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
Must...collect...everything
absolutely adore this event!! all the items fit right in w my interests aaaaaa,,,,,, and i love being able to get chests through other means than coli!!
absolutely adore this event!! all the items fit right in w my interests aaaaaa,,,,,, and i love being able to get chests through other means than coli!!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24924058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/249241/24924058_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The new skull apparel makes my plague rep look AWESOME!!
24924058_350.png

The new skull apparel makes my plague rep look AWESOME!!
hoMNYDJ.png
What a brilliant event! Thank you for all the hard work :)

All the new items look fabulous, I absolutely love the warrior themed idea.
What a brilliant event! Thank you for all the hard work :)

All the new items look fabulous, I absolutely love the warrior themed idea.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80