Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 596 597 598 599 600 ... 653 654
Poking this again cause it’s the final daaaaay! Or the final few hours I guess.

Also, @Shaenora, while I haven’t had a lot of grinding time this fest, I still have had REAL bad luck with chests. Haven’t seen a single one yet, actually. I’m just gonna use the MP for the ones I want, lol. I think it’s usually something like 1 per 100 currencies or something, but it’s still random, so you can just have a really unlucky festival. Hope you’ve gotten more chests since this post, though! ^_^

Also, @Shaenora, while I haven’t had a lot of grinding time this fest, I still have had REAL bad luck with chests. Haven’t seen a single one yet, actually. I’m just gonna use the MP for the ones I want, lol. I think it’s usually something like 1 per 100 currencies or something, but it’s still random, so you can just have a really unlucky festival. Hope you’ve gotten more chests since this post, though! ^_^
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
[quote name="Xarina" date="2021-07-31 01:38:45" ] Poking this again cause it’s the final daaaaay! Or the final few hours I guess. Also, @Shaenora, while I haven’t had a lot of grinding time this fest, I still have had REAL bad luck with chests. Haven’t seen a single one yet, actually. I’m just gonna use the MP for the ones I want, lol. I think it’s usually something like 1 per 100 currencies or something, but it’s still random, so you can just have a really unlucky festival. Hope you’ve gotten more chests since this post, though! ^_^ [/quote] Yes 2, one by digging, and one about 10 min after this post, at roundly 70 currencies. :D
Xarina wrote on 2021-07-31 01:38:45:

Yes 2, one by digging, and one about 10 min after this post, at roundly 70 currencies. :D
I added a spreadsheet for the new event, Warrior's Way.
I added a spreadsheet for the new event, Warrior's Way.
@maki
Stages/Monsters

Woodland Path - Brave Sphinx
Scorched Forest - Jerboa Clawmasher
Sandswept Delta - Ferocious Foo
Blooming Grove - Valorous Battlemare
Forgotten Cave - Frosttrail Scout
Bamboo Falls - Battleram Skirmisher
Thunderhead Savanna - Sunstream Contestant
Redrock Cove - Scytheclaw Mantis
Waterway - Clubtail Jerboa
Arena - Conflict Creature
Volcanic Vents - Sphinx Battlelord
Rainsong Jungle - Raging Tiger Foo
Boreal Wood - Iceridge Warrior
Crystal Pools - Petalprayer Mantis
Harpy's Roost - Ironclaw Spearmaiden

Hope it helps.
@maki
Stages/Monsters

Woodland Path - Brave Sphinx
Scorched Forest - Jerboa Clawmasher
Sandswept Delta - Ferocious Foo
Blooming Grove - Valorous Battlemare
Forgotten Cave - Frosttrail Scout
Bamboo Falls - Battleram Skirmisher
Thunderhead Savanna - Sunstream Contestant
Redrock Cove - Scytheclaw Mantis
Waterway - Clubtail Jerboa
Arena - Conflict Creature
Volcanic Vents - Sphinx Battlelord
Rainsong Jungle - Raging Tiger Foo
Boreal Wood - Iceridge Warrior
Crystal Pools - Petalprayer Mantis
Harpy's Roost - Ironclaw Spearmaiden

Hope it helps.
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
Dumb question.... but they mentioned a 50% EXP bonus in the coli is it active already?!
If I remember correctly I had 2K+ points per fight in the Mire with that..... or is it only in lower venues?
Dumb question.... but they mentioned a 50% EXP bonus in the coli is it active already?!
If I remember correctly I had 2K+ points per fight in the Mire with that..... or is it only in lower venues?
tumblr_possefx4J81ugssd3o1_250.png ……………………………………………………………………………Partitipation-Badge.png
It looks like some of the new enemies are dropping food items - will you be able to add that drop information? I see that brave sphinx's are dropping zephyr sparrows (which is one of the ingredients for the baldwin brew for one of the new familiars). The other new baldwin familiar requires blue throated budgies - which are very hard to get and are normally from gathering only. So I was just wondering if one of the other new enemies are dropping them?
It looks like some of the new enemies are dropping food items - will you be able to add that drop information? I see that brave sphinx's are dropping zephyr sparrows (which is one of the ingredients for the baldwin brew for one of the new familiars). The other new baldwin familiar requires blue throated budgies - which are very hard to get and are normally from gathering only. So I was just wondering if one of the other new enemies are dropping them?
@HaloJones @Maki

Blue Throated Budgie just dropped from Ironclaw Spearmaidens in Harpy's Roost.
@HaloJones @Maki

Blue Throated Budgie just dropped from Ironclaw Spearmaidens in Harpy's Roost.
@HaloJones
Iceridge Warriors in the Boreal Woods drop blue throated budgies!
@HaloJones
Iceridge Warriors in the Boreal Woods drop blue throated budgies!
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
@HaloJones
Raging Tiger Foos in the Rainsong Jungle drop Blue Throated Budgies as well :).
@HaloJones
Raging Tiger Foos in the Rainsong Jungle drop Blue Throated Budgies as well :).
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
Thunderhead Savannah has the sunstream contestant. They seem to drop the zephyr sparrow as well.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
1 2 ... 596 597 598 599 600 ... 653 654