Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 118 119
oh I just remembered this one.

So uh, I was listening to a song that had this huge beat drop, and I wasa stupid 5 yo, and decided to hit my head on the door frame when it happened

Another time is when I had to get tested like, really early for diabetes and several other things(I was no older then 9), so they were drawing blood, and when I tell you I almost blacked out. I fell out of the chair and they had to catch me and lay me on the floor. My next words were "I gotta pee", because they made me drink an entire bottle of water.
oh I just remembered this one.

So uh, I was listening to a song that had this huge beat drop, and I wasa stupid 5 yo, and decided to hit my head on the door frame when it happened

Another time is when I had to get tested like, really early for diabetes and several other things(I was no older then 9), so they were drawing blood, and when I tell you I almost blacked out. I fell out of the chair and they had to catch me and lay me on the floor. My next words were "I gotta pee", because they made me drink an entire bottle of water.
Grab Bags!
once I was bleaching my hair and didn't ventilate the room and had to take 4 days off of school
once I was bleaching my hair and didn't ventilate the room and had to take 4 days off of school
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
i played with my wii remote controller for like 5 hours straight one time and my wrist died lol
i played with my wii remote controller for like 5 hours straight one time and my wrist died lol
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
I wanted to jump from my bed to my sister's bed and bruised my knee on the bed frame
I wanted to jump from my bed to my sister's bed and bruised my knee on the bed frame
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
Once I was trying to carve my initials into my pencil with a maths compass aka a spikey boi and it slipped and I stabbed myself.
Once I was trying to carve my initials into my pencil with a maths compass aka a spikey boi and it slipped and I stabbed myself.
XMaa7RV.pngBtKwBsk.pngJ6ryZyV.png sh652fp.pngsSJhVuG.pngsh5xjiu.png
I had a stress fracture earlier this year which means I broke my foot from walking too much.
I had a stress fracture earlier this year which means I broke my foot from walking too much.
bloom-into-you-manga-banner.jpg
Was trying to put on my invisible glasses and I accidentally used the wrong cleaning liquid and made my left eye hurt like hell for the next 2 days :/
Was trying to put on my invisible glasses and I accidentally used the wrong cleaning liquid and made my left eye hurt like hell for the next 2 days :/
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
This one is REALLY dumb so get ready for that

I was cooking, and the milk started boiling quicker than I anticipated and thus boiled over, so I turned off the burner and in the literal 3 seconds the fire was out, I forgot the stove grate would be hot and grabbed the metal grating with my bare hand. Got a free 2nd degree burn out of that one! Nice going, brain.

I just wanted to clean the mess XD
This one is REALLY dumb so get ready for that

I was cooking, and the milk started boiling quicker than I anticipated and thus boiled over, so I turned off the burner and in the literal 3 seconds the fire was out, I forgot the stove grate would be hot and grabbed the metal grating with my bare hand. Got a free 2nd degree burn out of that one! Nice going, brain.

I just wanted to clean the mess XD
I was washing dishes and the knife slipped. Sliced my finger to the bone! Didn't feel anything at the moment, so I chased my sister around while exposing my finger to scare her. I had to go to the ER and get stitches. Never washed dishes again.... lol just kidding, I'm just more careful with sharp items.
I was washing dishes and the knife slipped. Sliced my finger to the bone! Didn't feel anything at the moment, so I chased my sister around while exposing my finger to scare her. I had to go to the ER and get stitches. Never washed dishes again.... lol just kidding, I'm just more careful with sharp items.
i have a very faint scar on the meat of my thumb from where i sliced it cracking walnuts.
i have a very faint scar on the meat of my thumb from where i sliced it cracking walnuts.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 118 119