Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Grab bags [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[i]You look around the market place. An ecstatic dark blue and grey dragon waves you over to her stand[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66599269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665993/66599269_350.png[/img][/url] "'Ello! Welcome to my grab bag shop! I'm Crystal, me, my sisters, and my brother run this stand. I'm the owner though, the others just help out and help me get these filled."[i] She has a heavy british accent. She then points to a sign[/i] [center]Sizes[/center] [LIST] [*]Eye of a sewing needle(extra small)-1kT or 1G. 1 item. 5-10 food points [*]Mine turtle(small)- 5kT or 5G. 3-5 items. 10-40 food points [*]The middle child(medium)-10kT or 10G. 5-10 items. 40-80 food points [*]Big chungus(large)-15kT or 15G. 10-15 items. 80-120 food points [*]Godzilla(extra large)-20kT or 20G. 15-20 items. 120-190 food points [/LIST] "Those are our sizes!"[i] she points to another sign[/i] [center]Items you can get[/center] [LIST] [*]Materials, Trinkets (common) [*]Apparel (common) [*]Chests (uncommon) [*]Festival currency (uncommon) [*]Familiars (uncommon) [*]Genes/remove genes (rare) [*]Vistas/Scenes (rare) [*]Vials/scatter scrolls (extremely rare) [*]Silhouette scrolls/Scrolls of Eternal Youth/ Scrolls of Maturity (rare) [*]Breed changes (extremely rare) [*]Eggs (extremely rare) [/LIST] "That's the stuff that you can get!" [i]she points to a final sign[/i] [b][center]Rules and notes[/center] No refunds, sorry! The more expensive the bag does NOT mean the rarer the items Bumps are appreciated even if you don't buy a bag Tell me what food type you need please. I can divide the amount into different types if needed Rarity of the item varies. EX- you could get a one star item or a five star item in any bag Constantly updating Amount of items per stack vary. EX- You could get 3 broken bottles or 10 I'm subbed, no need to ping me c: If you buy more than one bag, please send one cr per bag One godzilla a day! They take a while to fill Donations to help us fill bags are welcome and appreciated, plus they give you a one time discount, the discount total depending on how many items you send and what they are. It is possible to get two seperate discounts. Discounts cannot be stacked[/b] "Those are our rules! Hope you have a good day!" [i]she walks into the back, and you can hear a clatter of pots and pans[/i] [center]Notes from Iamtheplague![/center] We're open again baybey! This took a while to update, but I'm opening again! Time I'm online- Typically 7-18 server time, but it's really random now.
You look around the market place. An ecstatic dark blue and grey dragon waves you over to her stand
66599269_350.png
"'Ello! Welcome to my grab bag shop! I'm Crystal, me, my sisters, and my brother run this stand. I'm the owner though, the others just help out and help me get these filled." She has a heavy british accent. She then points to a sign
Sizes
  • Eye of a sewing needle(extra small)-1kT or 1G. 1 item. 5-10 food points
  • Mine turtle(small)- 5kT or 5G. 3-5 items. 10-40 food points
  • The middle child(medium)-10kT or 10G. 5-10 items. 40-80 food points
  • Big chungus(large)-15kT or 15G. 10-15 items. 80-120 food points
  • Godzilla(extra large)-20kT or 20G. 15-20 items. 120-190 food points

"Those are our sizes!" she points to another sign
Items you can get
  • Materials, Trinkets (common)
  • Apparel (common)
  • Chests (uncommon)
  • Festival currency (uncommon)
  • Familiars (uncommon)
  • Genes/remove genes (rare)
  • Vistas/Scenes (rare)
  • Vials/scatter scrolls (extremely rare)
  • Silhouette scrolls/Scrolls of Eternal Youth/ Scrolls of Maturity (rare)
  • Breed changes (extremely rare)
  • Eggs (extremely rare)

"That's the stuff that you can get!" she points to a final sign

Rules and notes
No refunds, sorry!
The more expensive the bag does NOT mean the rarer the items
Bumps are appreciated even if you don't buy a bag
Tell me what food type you need please. I can divide the amount into different types if needed
Rarity of the item varies. EX- you could get a one star item or a five star item in any bag
Constantly updating
Amount of items per stack vary. EX- You could get 3 broken bottles or 10
I'm subbed, no need to ping me c:
If you buy more than one bag, please send one cr per bag
One godzilla a day! They take a while to fill
Donations to help us fill bags are welcome and appreciated, plus they give you a one time discount, the discount total depending on how many items you send and what they are. It is possible to get two seperate discounts.
Discounts cannot be stacked

"Those are our rules! Hope you have a good day!" she walks into the back, and you can hear a clatter of pots and pans
Notes from Iamtheplague!
We're open again baybey! This took a while to update, but I'm opening again!
Time I'm online- Typically 7-18 server time, but it's really random now.
Grab Bags!
Sending for 2 Godzilla Bags! <3
Sending for 2 Godzilla Bags! <3
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
sending for 3 Godzilla bags!
sending for 3 Godzilla bags!
Sending for 1 Godzilla bag! :)
Sending for 1 Godzilla bag! :)
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@crypts
@IncognitoPlayer
@Deutsch
Hey! Thanks for buying. I just woke up, so I'm working on your bags
(I'll need to split yours though, incognito. Is a one way CR for the other stuff ok with you?)
@crypts
@IncognitoPlayer
@Deutsch
Hey! Thanks for buying. I just woke up, so I'm working on your bags
(I'll need to split yours though, incognito. Is a one way CR for the other stuff ok with you?)
Grab Bags!
@Iamtheplague, yup perfectly fine. You can send one two-way cr with some of the items so you can take my payment. Then, you can send another one-way cr with the rest of the items. Thanks so much!
@Iamtheplague, yup perfectly fine. You can send one two-way cr with some of the items so you can take my payment. Then, you can send another one-way cr with the rest of the items. Thanks so much!
@IncognitoPlayer no problem c:
@IncognitoPlayer no problem c:
Grab Bags!
sending for 1 large bag [emoji=insect size=1]
sending for 1 large bag
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
Sending for a godzilla bag!
Sending for a godzilla bag!
Sending 1 fat godzilla baggo. (Need food for my dead friend @asp510098510)
Sending 1 fat godzilla baggo. (Need food for my dead friend @asp510098510)
Wishlist
570.png
1 2 3 4 5 6