Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 112
NEW. ANCIENT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM EXCITE.

I am also really looking forward to Warrior's Way in a few days! Can't wait!
NEW. ANCIENT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM EXCITE.

I am also really looking forward to Warrior's Way in a few days! Can't wait!
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
i am so confused about how warrior's way is going to somehow fix the issues with notn rather than exacerbate them. maybe it's just due to the purposefully vague nature of the post since i am sure 1) you don't want to reveal too much and 2) it's not fully fleshed out yet so i'll give it the benefit of the doubt but i am just so lost lol

i don't mind the new breed's silhouette looking similar to the silhouette of the f skydancer though personally, looks like it's gonna be pretty cool tbh
i am so confused about how warrior's way is going to somehow fix the issues with notn rather than exacerbate them. maybe it's just due to the purposefully vague nature of the post since i am sure 1) you don't want to reveal too much and 2) it's not fully fleshed out yet so i'll give it the benefit of the doubt but i am just so lost lol

i don't mind the new breed's silhouette looking similar to the silhouette of the f skydancer though personally, looks like it's gonna be pretty cool tbh
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
Man I'm personally excited that the silhouette looks so much like the F SD pose... it's a top-tier pose that I can never tire of, any breed that has existed prior has had bad/semi-good sprites/poses (to me, personally)especially the males. If I had infinite cash I'd turn switch any Male SD of mine to the Female SD artwork.

With the newer breeds, the veilspun is the one I'm enjoying the most, art wise.

I'm sure it can be spiced up in some way either way, and there are 2 sprites that we'll be seeing.
Man I'm personally excited that the silhouette looks so much like the F SD pose... it's a top-tier pose that I can never tire of, any breed that has existed prior has had bad/semi-good sprites/poses (to me, personally)especially the males. If I had infinite cash I'd turn switch any Male SD of mine to the Female SD artwork.

With the newer breeds, the veilspun is the one I'm enjoying the most, art wise.

I'm sure it can be spiced up in some way either way, and there are 2 sprites that we'll be seeing.
Oh this has GOT to be a plague breed,,,it’s gotta
Oh this has GOT to be a plague breed,,,it’s gotta
I for 1 am excited about the new breed and holiday I've always wanted to see a derg with more heads so excited!!!!!
I for 1 am excited about the new breed and holiday I've always wanted to see a derg with more heads so excited!!!!!
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
This looks so cool, and that new breed looks like one from plague. I'm very excited to see when it comes out and if my predictions are correct :O
This looks so cool, and that new breed looks like one from plague. I'm very excited to see when it comes out and if my predictions are correct :O
@Undel
Just out of curiosity, why don't you guys just make the items for events all new each year or rotate the items that change each year? It would allow events to be less overwhelming , give everyone something new to look forward to each year and Add more value to Items that alternate and may not be available every year. Just a suggestion, as even though I've been here many years, I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles to catch up on everything new each year. :3
@Undel
Just out of curiosity, why don't you guys just make the items for events all new each year or rotate the items that change each year? It would allow events to be less overwhelming , give everyone something new to look forward to each year and Add more value to Items that alternate and may not be available every year. Just a suggestion, as even though I've been here many years, I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles to catch up on everything new each year. :3
Looks like a possible shadow primal, that's simular to a Chimera.
Looks like a possible shadow primal, that's simular to a Chimera.
ex5BGkW.png
...dare I hope for a nature ancient? *fingers crossed* :o

but all the rest of the stuff is rad! i honestly am stoked for everything as long as there continue to be more pixel critters for me to collect without real monies lmao
...dare I hope for a nature ancient? *fingers crossed* :o

but all the rest of the stuff is rad! i honestly am stoked for everything as long as there continue to be more pixel critters for me to collect without real monies lmao
bJs5ioz.gif
It looks like it has more than one head! That new breed is going to be sick!
It looks like it has more than one head! That new breed is going to be sick!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 112