Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112
Oh, y’all are so picky when it comes to new dragons! Stop whining and just be happy that we’re getting a dragon with two heads.
Oh, y’all are so picky when it comes to new dragons! Stop whining and just be happy that we’re getting a dragon with two heads.
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
[quote name="Maddy" date="2021-07-31 07:24:51" ] [quote name="DemonicDuchess" date="2021-07-31 02:59:48" ] I know this will never be seen by devs but, I'm not sure how adding, what is essentially, a second nocturne in the middle of a month that already has a holiday, is supposed to help with the item crisis? Besides, you keep releasing the NotN items every year to the point where the familiars aren't even that valuable and you get so many of them, I don't see how newbies would struggle, really? Just seems odd to me. Also, there's a factor you're not considering: player exhaustion. Many of us get burnt out by the monthly events, let alone having two or more. This isn't like those mini events where you bump the EXP in the coli to where it should always be and give us extra of one food type and the same familiar; it's simple, quick, easy and you're rarely worse off for wear if you miss it. To have a full blown holiday with items that will hurt you if you miss them is just too much. I want to spend time doing other things. In my opinion, the coli needs to be revamped first. Battles just aren't interesting or engaging enough to keep a good chunk of us occupied. (It's torture for me, with ADHD.) Why not add some music or sound effects and faster animations? There's got to be something to make this aspect of the site more fun to play. And please rid us of the captchas, please. As for the new species I'm... mixed. I think it's pretty clear it's going to have at least three heads, your standard chimera fare and that's... honestly disappointing? Not because I don't like ancients, I love 'em, but I just don't feel this one will gel well with what's been released so far. On the other hand, though, it is nice to see you finally release a dragon that actually breaks the multi-body part rule. It's about time, actually. [/quote] Yeah, I'm in the fire flight, so next month is gonna be the death of me, I will not have enough funds for lair expansions/ buying genes/ buying holliday items, if I spend my money during the Warriors Way. It really sucks. It hurts new players by them having to spend so mush money on trying to acquire the apparel that is spread very thin. And is thus very expansive, and hard to find. The coli does need to remove the push image and increase EXP, this will also boost the economy and allow new players an easier access to the rest of the site. the animations can be turned of in the settings, I did that a long time ago. I would have preferred it if the ancients diverted a little further from the standard. I got excited when the second was a wyvern, but then the next one was a regular again, and this one just has more heads, it even has wings, which makes it not a real hydra. I personally hope the next is gonna be one of the following: kirin, salamander, wyrm, amphithere, lindworm, or an actual drake. Just no more wings!!!! (or remove the legs like in amphithere) [/quote] I agree. The Coli is just way too boring!
Maddy wrote on 2021-07-31 07:24:51:
DemonicDuchess wrote on 2021-07-31 02:59:48:
I know this will never be seen by devs but, I'm not sure how adding, what is essentially, a second nocturne in the middle of a month that already has a holiday, is supposed to help with the item crisis? Besides, you keep releasing the NotN items every year to the point where the familiars aren't even that valuable and you get so many of them, I don't see how newbies would struggle, really? Just seems odd to me.

Also, there's a factor you're not considering: player exhaustion. Many of us get burnt out by the monthly events, let alone having two or more. This isn't like those mini events where you bump the EXP in the coli to where it should always be and give us extra of one food type and the same familiar; it's simple, quick, easy and you're rarely worse off for wear if you miss it. To have a full blown holiday with items that will hurt you if you miss them is just too much. I want to spend time doing other things.

In my opinion, the coli needs to be revamped first. Battles just aren't interesting or engaging enough to keep a good chunk of us occupied. (It's torture for me, with ADHD.) Why not add some music or sound effects and faster animations? There's got to be something to make this aspect of the site more fun to play. And please rid us of the captchas, please.

As for the new species I'm... mixed. I think it's pretty clear it's going to have at least three heads, your standard chimera fare and that's... honestly disappointing? Not because I don't like ancients, I love 'em, but I just don't feel this one will gel well with what's been released so far. On the other hand, though, it is nice to see you finally release a dragon that actually breaks the multi-body part rule. It's about time, actually.

Yeah, I'm in the fire flight, so next month is gonna be the death of me, I will not have enough funds for lair expansions/ buying genes/ buying holliday items, if I spend my money during the Warriors Way. It really sucks.

It hurts new players by them having to spend so mush money on trying to acquire the apparel that is spread very thin. And is thus very expansive, and hard to find.

The coli does need to remove the push image and increase EXP, this will also boost the economy and allow new players an easier access to the rest of the site. the animations can be turned of in the settings, I did that a long time ago.

I would have preferred it if the ancients diverted a little further from the standard. I got excited when the second was a wyvern, but then the next one was a regular again, and this one just has more heads, it even has wings, which makes it not a real hydra.

I personally hope the next is gonna be one of the following: kirin, salamander, wyrm, amphithere, lindworm, or an actual drake. Just no more wings!!!!

(or remove the legs like in amphithere)
I agree. The Coli is just way too boring!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
[quote name="CyclopsDog" date="2021-07-31 08:08:06" ] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419279783168573441/871044225599422485/Screen_Shot_2021-07-31_at_8.57.28_AM.png[/img][/center] So if this [i]is[/i] a new ancient breed my only question is why is it the exact same pose as a skydancer f? :/ One bottom leg is even lifted off the ground on both!! And one arm is higher than the other on both too. I always figured since ancients don't wear clothes they literally have infinite possibilities. They don't have to have the classic 2 wings, 4 legs. If this hypothetical new ancient has two heads thats awesome! That's what I mean, you can do anything with these ancients. But you choose to continue the 4 legs, 2 wings, and what's worse; you make this theoretically really cool breed in the exact pose as a skydancer f .-. Idk man [/quote] Perhaps there's a lore reason for the two being similar? Regardless of that though, I don't get why it's an inherently bad thing that the poses are alike. They're just poses. The new breed looks to have two heads (or more), something that's literally never been done as an obtainable dragon breed, along with a gnarly twin-tail. Is two heads and two tails not unique enough for you? I just don't see why the two sharing a similar pose is so devastating.
CyclopsDog wrote on 2021-07-31 08:08:06:
Screen_Shot_2021-07-31_at_8.57.28_AM.png

So if this is a new ancient breed my only question is why is it the exact same pose as a skydancer f? :/ One bottom leg is even lifted off the ground on both!! And one arm is higher than the other on both too.

I always figured since ancients don't wear clothes they literally have infinite possibilities. They don't have to have the classic 2 wings, 4 legs. If this hypothetical new ancient has two heads thats awesome! That's what I mean, you can do anything with these ancients. But you choose to continue the 4 legs, 2 wings, and what's worse; you make this theoretically really cool breed in the exact pose as a skydancer f .-. Idk man
Perhaps there's a lore reason for the two being similar? Regardless of that though, I don't get why it's an inherently bad thing that the poses are alike. They're just poses. The new breed looks to have two heads (or more), something that's literally never been done as an obtainable dragon breed, along with a gnarly twin-tail. Is two heads and two tails not unique enough for you? I just don't see why the two sharing a similar pose is so devastating.
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
Ultra excited for the new breed! I love ancient breeds, can't wait to see line-breaker terts for such an interesting dragon! Looks like a plague eldritch/overdesigned beast done right!

I share some people's sentiments with warriors' way. There are lots and lots of events, and now even more (+higher risk of FR burnout for some) though I can't say I'm not excited to see what's in store~
Ultra excited for the new breed! I love ancient breeds, can't wait to see line-breaker terts for such an interesting dragon! Looks like a plague eldritch/overdesigned beast done right!

I share some people's sentiments with warriors' way. There are lots and lots of events, and now even more (+higher risk of FR burnout for some) though I can't say I'm not excited to see what's in store~
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
[quote name="XxDipstick" date="2021-07-31 12:04:21" ] [quote name="CyclopsDog" date="2021-07-31 08:08:06" ] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419279783168573441/871044225599422485/Screen_Shot_2021-07-31_at_8.57.28_AM.png[/img][/center] So if this [i]is[/i] a new ancient breed my only question is why is it the exact same pose as a skydancer f? :/ One bottom leg is even lifted off the ground on both!! And one arm is higher than the other on both too. I always figured since ancients don't wear clothes they literally have infinite possibilities. They don't have to have the classic 2 wings, 4 legs. If this hypothetical new ancient has two heads thats awesome! That's what I mean, you can do anything with these ancients. But you choose to continue the 4 legs, 2 wings, and what's worse; you make this theoretically really cool breed in the exact pose as a skydancer f .-. Idk man [/quote] Perhaps there's a lore reason for the two being similar? Regardless of that though, I don't get why it's an inherently bad thing that the poses are alike. They're just poses. The new breed looks to have two heads (or more), something that's literally never been done as an obtainable dragon breed, along with a gnarly twin-tail. Is two heads and two tails not unique enough for you? I just don't see why the two sharing a similar pose is so devastating. [/quote] Basically a TLDR of my post about this, I heavily agree.
XxDipstick wrote on 2021-07-31 12:04:21:

So if this is a new ancient breed my only question is why is it the exact same pose as a skydancer f? :/ One bottom leg is even lifted off the ground on both!! And one arm is higher than the other on both too.

I always figured since ancients don't wear clothes they literally have infinite possibilities. They don't have to have the classic 2 wings, 4 legs. If this hypothetical new ancient has two heads thats awesome! That's what I mean, you can do anything with these ancients. But you choose to continue the 4 legs, 2 wings, and what's worse; you make this theoretically really cool breed in the exact pose as a skydancer f .-. Idk man
Perhaps there's a lore reason for the two being similar? Regardless of that though, I don't get why it's an inherently bad thing that the poses are alike. They're just poses. The new breed looks to have two heads (or more), something that's literally never been done as an obtainable dragon breed, along with a gnarly twin-tail. Is two heads and two tails not unique enough for you? I just don't see why the two sharing a similar pose is so devastating.
Basically a TLDR of my post about this, I heavily agree.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
[quote name="GalacticOkami" date="2021-07-31 11:34:23" ] [quote name="CyclopsDog" date="2021-07-31 09:56:16" ] [quote name="dwarjam" date="2021-07-31 09:26:48" ] [quote name="CyclopsDog" date="2021-07-31 08:08:06" ] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419279783168573441/871044225599422485/Screen_Shot_2021-07-31_at_8.57.28_AM.png[/img][/center] So if this [i]is[/i] a new ancient breed my only question is why is it the exact same pose as a skydancer f? :/ One bottom leg is even lifted off the ground on both!! And one arm is higher than the other on both too. I always figured since ancients don't wear clothes they literally have infinite possibilities. They don't have to have the classic 2 wings, 4 legs. If this hypothetical new ancient has two heads thats awesome! That's what I mean, you can do anything with these ancients. But you choose to continue the 4 legs, 2 wings, and what's worse; you make this theoretically really cool breed in the exact pose as a skydancer f .-. Idk man [/quote] [size=2]banescales broke the cycle of 4 legs, 2 wings, 1 head thing already. this one seemingly has 2, possibly 3 heads. time will show. these poses are also very similar, and the list goes on. I personally think it is fine. still gives flexibility with making skins and accents. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yY321fA.png[/img] [/quote] Okay well Im talking about ancients only here. Modern dragon breeds (your examples) are fine with their poses. Not to mention 2 of your examples are the same breed of dragon which would give them similar poses. Banescales are also the Only ancient breed to have broken their 4 legs 2 wings rule so far. The point of ancients were to be different than the modern breeds and so far they haven't delivered. It's not even just a similar pose it is the EXACT SAME as a skydancer f. [/quote] Veilspuns/Gaolers may not legitimately break the limb rule, but You would never see such long hair, such big horns and such small wings in modern dragons. Plus, they have line-breaking terts which also change their silhouette. This dragon looks like it has [b]multiple heads[/b] and you're complaining how they have the same pose as another dragon which somehow makes them boring? But it's okay to have the same pose for modern dragons for reasons not explicit in your post? You complain that ancients so far haven't been different (arguable, bc of line breaker terts) from moderns yet here we're talking about a dragon with multiple heads (and tails) being somehow too similar to a dragon with one head, just because they have the same pose? Obviously, there's a lot of dragon in this new breed and it has to fit in a small box, which has limited the way breeds are able to be drawn and posed in the past. It's clear that there are various points of interest on this dragon that needed to be fit inside: A) multiple heads, the main event, each having visible differences between, takes up a quarter minimum out of necessity. B) Wings, visibly smaller to make room for the rest, visibly torn/mangled, creating an affect how we perceive the dragon C) Two Tails D) Four legs, with notably sharp claws E) The body It was obviously decided for a reason why a dragon had certain features to convey certain ideas. With multiple heads, the dragon was already going to be very top heavy like a skydancer, and I can't see any form of top-down pose working, like male mirrors' or female imps' pose. So one of the top two quarters basically have to have the heads. The wings (chosen to stay as they can convey plague vibes by being torn heavily), therfore have to fill the other available top space, and the body has to twist beneath the two. Already much alike the sky fem pose. The tails are on the opposite end of the body, obviously. The legs are similarly posed to the skydancer probably to show off the sharp claws, and unlike the skydancer pose, the fingers and toes are flexing, to further draw the attention to the claws. This means it is articulated in the same way as a skydancer, but for completely different reasons. A skydancer is delicate and light, poised for flight. This dragon is coiled, tangled and does not look relaxed like the skydancer does. If you 'pressed play' it would take a step with its lifted back foot before it started shredding whatever lied in its way. It is very reminiscent of a tarantula or snake holding a 'threat posture' when defensive. At least, that's what makes them different from what I can see currently (ie without seeing any of its full body/genes) I'm confused where the line crosses for you and what you want. I would love if you could please clarify so we can at least be on the same page as to why you are upset? [/quote] [size=2]this. this is extremely well put, that is completely true that the already existing ancients have much more rule breaking happening, even if it is still following the same [i]'rule'[/i] with the amount of limbs and wings. they have very drastic differences from moderns, and absolutely make up for it with silhouette breaking terts. the pose is similar, but they definitely have a different feel and energy to them, you really can do just so much with the small space given. this is just the pose of [i]one[/i] of the adult variants, they may have chosen the more basic side view pose to show us the anatomy, possibly the other gender had a more "fancier" pose or something? and still, even if the other didn't, it is just a pose of a new breed. I just wish everyone would appreciate new content, and just not complain about things if it is not 100% to their liking. it is new content, new breeds, you do not have to get one of your own when they are released. more breeds just means more choices for others who like it.[/size]
GalacticOkami wrote on 2021-07-31 11:34:23:
CyclopsDog wrote on 2021-07-31 09:56:16:
dwarjam wrote on 2021-07-31 09:26:48:

banescales broke the cycle of 4 legs, 2 wings, 1 head thing already.
this one seemingly has 2, possibly 3 heads. time will show.

these poses are also very similar, and the list goes on.
I personally think it is fine. still gives flexibility with making skins and accents.
yY321fA.png
Okay well Im talking about ancients only here. Modern dragon breeds (your examples) are fine with their poses. Not to mention 2 of your examples are the same breed of dragon which would give them similar poses.
Banescales are also the Only ancient breed to have broken their 4 legs 2 wings rule so far. The point of ancients were to be different than the modern breeds and so far they haven't delivered.
It's not even just a similar pose it is the EXACT SAME as a skydancer f.

Veilspuns/Gaolers may not legitimately break the limb rule, but You would never see such long hair, such big horns and such small wings in modern dragons. Plus, they have line-breaking terts which also change their silhouette.

This dragon looks like it has multiple heads and you're complaining how they have the same pose as another dragon which somehow makes them boring? But it's okay to have the same pose for modern dragons for reasons not explicit in your post?

You complain that ancients so far haven't been different (arguable, bc of line breaker terts) from moderns yet here we're talking about a dragon with multiple heads (and tails) being somehow too similar to a dragon with one head, just because they have the same pose?

Obviously, there's a lot of dragon in this new breed and it has to fit in a small box, which has limited the way breeds are able to be drawn and posed in the past. It's clear that there are various points of interest on this dragon that needed to be fit inside:

A) multiple heads, the main event, each having visible differences between, takes up a quarter minimum out of necessity.
B) Wings, visibly smaller to make room for the rest, visibly torn/mangled, creating an affect how we perceive the dragon
C) Two Tails
D) Four legs, with notably sharp claws
E) The body

It was obviously decided for a reason why a dragon had certain features to convey certain ideas. With multiple heads, the dragon was already going to be very top heavy like a skydancer, and I can't see any form of top-down pose working, like male mirrors' or female imps' pose. So one of the top two quarters basically have to have the heads.

The wings (chosen to stay as they can convey plague vibes by being torn heavily), therfore have to fill the other available top space, and the body has to twist beneath the two. Already much alike the sky fem pose. The tails are on the opposite end of the body, obviously. The legs are similarly posed to the skydancer probably to show off the sharp claws, and unlike the skydancer pose, the fingers and toes are flexing, to further draw the attention to the claws.

This means it is articulated in the same way as a skydancer, but for completely different reasons. A skydancer is delicate and light, poised for flight. This dragon is coiled, tangled and does not look relaxed like the skydancer does. If you 'pressed play' it would take a step with its lifted back foot before it started shredding whatever lied in its way. It is very reminiscent of a tarantula or snake holding a 'threat posture' when defensive.

At least, that's what makes them different from what I can see currently (ie without seeing any of its full body/genes)

I'm confused where the line crosses for you and what you want. I would love if you
could please clarify so we can at least be on the same page as to why you are upset?
this.
this is extremely well put, that is completely true that the already existing ancients have much more rule breaking happening, even if it is still following the same 'rule' with the amount of limbs and wings. they have very drastic differences from moderns, and absolutely make up for it with silhouette breaking terts.

the pose is similar, but they definitely have a different feel and energy to them, you really can do just so much with the small space given.

this is just the pose of one of the adult variants, they may have chosen the more basic side view pose to show us the anatomy, possibly the other gender had a more "fancier" pose or something? and still, even if the other didn't, it is just a pose of a new breed.

I just wish everyone would appreciate new content, and just not complain about things if it is not 100% to their liking. it is new content, new breeds, you do not have to get one of your own when they are released. more breeds just means more choices for others who like it.
banner by fellefan
it's a bit sad that there are so many complaints.
About the pose, yes it's similar to skydancers but it's different too. (I'm not gonna repeat everything that has already been said in previous replies)
But there's only so much you can do. We got sitting, laying down, "jumping "(like skydancer F, Coatl M, Ridgebacks ...) and the fully floatly ones like Noctures, pose wise it gets hard to create a distinguishable one imo, since then it mainly relies on the design to break the silhouette (like multiple heads or the two tails)

Personally I'm looking forward to the new breed c:

About the event, I'm curious about how it'll be, personally I don't have the time to spend time in the coli so i'll be depending on baldwin ~
About the pose, yes it's similar to skydancers but it's different too. (I'm not gonna repeat everything that has already been said in previous replies)
But there's only so much you can do. We got sitting, laying down, "jumping "(like skydancer F, Coatl M, Ridgebacks ...) and the fully floatly ones like Noctures, pose wise it gets hard to create a distinguishable one imo, since then it mainly relies on the design to break the silhouette (like multiple heads or the two tails)

About the event, I'm curious about how it'll be, personally I don't have the time to spend time in the coli so i'll be depending on baldwin ~
VVM4XuM.png
[quote name="Deltazz" date="2021-07-31 12:33:44" ] it's a bit sad that there are so many complaints. About the pose, yes it's similar to skydancers but it's different too. (I'm not gonna repeat everything that has already been said in previous replies) But there's only so much you can do. We got sitting, laying down, "jumping "(like skydancer F, Coatl M, Ridgebacks ...) and the fully floatly ones like Noctures, pose wise it gets hard to create a distinguishable one imo, since then it mainly relies on the design to break the silhouette (like multiple heads or the two tails) Personally I'm looking forward to the new breed c: About the event, I'm curious about how it'll be, personally I don't have the time to spend time in the coli so i'll be depending on baldwin ~ [/quote] Agreed. I also mentioned in my previous comment that it would be difficult to try and fit everything the player needs to see into the box and it not take up this pose.
Deltazz wrote on 2021-07-31 12:33:44:

Agreed. I also mentioned in my previous comment that it would be difficult to try and fit everything the player needs to see into the box and it not take up this pose.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
[quote name="CyclopsDog" date="2021-07-31 11:51:54" ] @GalacticOkami [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419279783168573441/871101883119460422/Screen_Shot_2021-07-31_at_12.46.40_PM.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061#post_2666061]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061#post_2666061[/url] Oh yeah its so innovative to add a second head to a skydancer and call it "breaking the one rule" Also you are missing the point about the same pose. There's nothing else to it, it's just the same pose as the skydancer f. [/quote] @CyclopsDog Thanks for your response. I would like to know why is making the pose the same bad, since that isn't inherently a bad thing? And do you really expect to see a modern dragon with multiple heads? It seems you don't care for the extra heads but some people do like that, so you are just saying "I don't like it so its bad". We can only see the sihouette and you say it looks exactly like a skydancer. a) the heads (the two that can be more clearly seen have got different profiles/horns) b) the tails c) the torn wings. Obelisks are similar to tundras in exactly the same ways and they are unique. The male tun and fem ob share a pose. That's not a bad thing. It's just a thing. Obelisks are similar structurally to tundras too, but with very little difference do look unique. So I just can't personally understand why this has made you prickly because we can only judge it on surface level things like no. of limbs and heads etc. we can't actually compare the two breeds as similar when we can't even see one of them. It's like seeing a blurry image of a bird and a bat compared and saying they are exactly the same. I like what I see personally so far, but will reserve a full judgement on release. If they are morphologically indistinguishable other than the things I can see right now (ie claws, heads, tails) then I will be upset. It would however, be very difficult to actually make them that similar though as, bar the body type, they have very blatant differences in things like face shapes. I am not going to unconditionally love the breed. It is distinctly overdesigned (not inherently bad, but the dragon is a lot), so I will probably only want two or three in my lair. But why is the pose being exactly the same inherently bad? I need an explanation specifically for that. Is it just that YOU personally don't like it or do you have some specific flaw you've found in that? I really am trying to figure this out so you need to be specific. Thanks for reading.
CyclopsDog wrote on 2021-07-31 11:51:54:
@GalacticOkami
Screen_Shot_2021-07-31_at_12.46.40_PM.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061#post_2666061

Oh yeah its so innovative to add a second head to a skydancer and call it "breaking the one rule"

Also you are missing the point about the same pose. There's nothing else to it, it's just the same pose as the skydancer f.
@CyclopsDog Thanks for your response.

I would like to know why is making the pose the same bad, since that isn't inherently a bad thing? And do you really expect to see a modern dragon with multiple heads? It seems you don't care for the extra heads but some people do like that, so you are just saying "I don't like it so its bad".

We can only see the sihouette and you say it looks exactly like a skydancer. a) the heads (the two that can be more clearly seen have got different profiles/horns) b) the tails c) the torn wings.

Obelisks are similar to tundras in exactly the same ways and they are unique. The male tun and fem ob share a pose. That's not a bad thing. It's just a thing. Obelisks are similar structurally to tundras too, but with very little difference do look unique. So I just can't personally understand why this has made you prickly because we can only judge it on surface level things like no. of limbs and heads etc. we can't actually compare the two breeds as similar when we can't even see one of them.

It's like seeing a blurry image of a bird and a bat compared and saying they are exactly the same.

I like what I see personally so far, but will reserve a full judgement on release. If they are morphologically indistinguishable other than the things I can see right now (ie claws, heads, tails) then I will be upset. It would however, be very difficult to actually make them that similar though as, bar the body type, they have very blatant differences in things like face shapes.

I am not going to unconditionally love the breed. It is distinctly overdesigned (not inherently bad, but the dragon is a lot), so I will probably only want two or three in my lair.

But why is the pose being exactly the same inherently bad? I need an explanation specifically for that. Is it just that YOU personally don't like it or do you have some specific flaw you've found in that? I really am trying to figure this out so you need to be specific. Thanks for reading.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Very cool, looking forward to the new event! [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
Very cool, looking forward to the new event!
kV9q7M8.gif
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112