Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 112
Please let the new breed be p l a g u e a n c i e n t
Please let the new breed be p l a g u e a n c i e n t
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Nice!
The new breed silhouette looks interesting.
Nice!
The new breed silhouette looks interesting.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
[quote name="Alithium8" date="2021-07-30 20:25:10" ] I'm kind of sad about NotN having less items now. It's so easy to get everything, even as a new player. Pretty much everything is on the AH at a super low price, without counting the forum post that trade/give away some for free. It was exciting to see all the new stuff every year, and as far as I can think, was the only event to offer such a wide variety of collectibles. New breed?! Looks awesome, though now I'm looking at my treasure/gems and..... I'm worried I won't be able to afford it >_< [/quote] I'm largely of the opinion that the amount of new familiars each year is overkill. Apparel is cooler to me, but might just be me.
Alithium8 wrote on 2021-07-30 20:25:10:
I'm kind of sad about NotN having less items now. It's so easy to get everything, even as a new player. Pretty much everything is on the AH at a super low price, without counting the forum post that trade/give away some for free. It was exciting to see all the new stuff every year, and as far as I can think, was the only event to offer such a wide variety of collectibles.

New breed?! Looks awesome, though now I'm looking at my treasure/gems and..... I'm worried I won't be able to afford it >_<

I'm largely of the opinion that the amount of new familiars each year is overkill. Apparel is cooler to me, but might just be me.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
OMG OMG! New stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG! New stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
There are more and more breeds.. there is less and less space in the den..
* panic sounds *
There are more and more breeds.. there is less and less space in the den..
* panic sounds *
New coliseum event go brrrrrr
New coliseum event go brrrrrr
LohCDcp.png ~
5BsilZ9.png
Vs2WmBF.png
GIJjY9o.png
0XJo1WE.png
~
WMCEgD8.png
~
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-07-30 13:00:11" ] Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name. Regarding reduced apparel colorations: Night of the Nocturne going forward will have less items overall. We still anticipate making several colorations available to our players, but with sets that are more accessory based than 7-8 individual pieces forming one set of garb. Things like crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set. (note: these are examples and not a promise of EXACTLY what's coming!) [/quote] I really appreciate both these clarifications.
Undel wrote on 2021-07-30 13:00:11:
Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name.

Regarding reduced apparel colorations: Night of the Nocturne going forward will have less items overall. We still anticipate making several colorations available to our players, but with sets that are more accessory based than 7-8 individual pieces forming one set of garb. Things like crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set. (note: these are examples and not a promise of EXACTLY what's coming!)
I really appreciate both these clarifications.
VGxuHXT.png
Can there be a new way, like a shop, to get some of the older NotN items? There are so many, and most of us already have them - they're just clogging up inventory.
Can there be a new way, like a shop, to get some of the older NotN items? There are so many, and most of us already have them - they're just clogging up inventory.
I'm so excited[emoji=obelisk star size=1][emoji=obelisk star size=1]
I'm so excited
cbQdPvX.png
Super excited for warriors way
Super excited for warriors way
lightfull.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 112