Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 111 112
Does the new breed have two heads?
Does the new breed have two heads?
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
*exited noises*
*exited noises*
*-{Rainbow}-*
*exited noises*
*exited noises*
*-{Rainbow}-*
CHIMERA!?! CHIMERA!! kglshd so many possibilities for what flight it could be....
CHIMERA!?! CHIMERA!! kglshd so many possibilities for what flight it could be....
nTa2yPT.png
NEW BREED?! ANCIENT TOO?! OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!
NEW BREED?! ANCIENT TOO?! OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!
Does that new dragon have multiple heads??? And all of them different? That's so exciting! Also a new event similar to Night of Nocturne? That's so great! Can't wait to see all of it (and yes having less items each year for Night of Nocturne is a good idea especially if there's going to be more going on during the rest of the year).
Does that new dragon have multiple heads??? And all of them different? That's so exciting! Also a new event similar to Night of Nocturne? That's so great! Can't wait to see all of it (and yes having less items each year for Night of Nocturne is a good idea especially if there's going to be more going on during the rest of the year).
Oh my goodness I'm so excited!! Having another event like NotN midyear will be great, and the new breed looks like it's going to be a creepy Plague breed, I cannot WAIT to see them fully and collect a bunch of them!
Oh my goodness I'm so excited!! Having another event like NotN midyear will be great, and the new breed looks like it's going to be a creepy Plague breed, I cannot WAIT to see them fully and collect a bunch of them!
UZ6dqn4.png
b. 1999 | Queer | FR +0 | Avatar Dragon | Banner Source
All the updates sound amazing! I love all the Ancient breeds so far, but I’m still kinda disappointed I can’t dress them… would the FR Dev consider Ancient-exclusive apparel?
All the updates sound amazing! I love all the Ancient breeds so far, but I’m still kinda disappointed I can’t dress them… would the FR Dev consider Ancient-exclusive apparel?
FR TEAM MY ADORED,, IT HAS BEEN A GREAT YEAR AND WE LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK <3
FR TEAM MY ADORED,, IT HAS BEEN A GREAT YEAR AND WE LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK <3

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
yo this all looks so awesome! Thanks team for all your hard work! I’m so excited for the new breed. It does resemble a skydancer in pose but I'm thinking it's probably plague based on the wings and how it resembles the original concept of mirror dragons.
yo this all looks so awesome! Thanks team for all your hard work! I’m so excited for the new breed. It does resemble a skydancer in pose but I'm thinking it's probably plague based on the wings and how it resembles the original concept of mirror dragons.
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 111 112