Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 111 112
Exciting news! I'm really looking forward to the new event in August, and I'm very much in favour of reducing the new Nocturne event items. The amount of already existing items are not only intimidating for new players; those who've been here from the start can become frustrated at times when they get copies of the same old items over and over again and have to pay high prices on the AH simply to get the new stuff. Anyway, don't want to complain here; I love Night of the Nocturne and am happy to see it continued. [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Thanks for investing all the time and work into this site! That's one of the reasons why I love FR so much. You always know it's going to thrive and receive updates regulary.
Exciting news! I'm really looking forward to the new event in August, and I'm very much in favour of reducing the new Nocturne event items. The amount of already existing items are not only intimidating for new players; those who've been here from the start can become frustrated at times when they get copies of the same old items over and over again and have to pay high prices on the AH simply to get the new stuff. Anyway, don't want to complain here; I love Night of the Nocturne and am happy to see it continued.

Thanks for investing all the time and work into this site! That's one of the reasons why I love FR so much. You always know it's going to thrive and receive updates regulary.
gustvul.gif She/her • GMT+1 • deviantARTSales Tab cheery.png
OH THE NEW BREED SILHOUTTE LOOKS NEAT
I'm more than fine with notn scaling back for a different event, so I'm really excited to see this new event in a few days?? That ETA is so close. Holy heck.
OH THE NEW BREED SILHOUTTE LOOKS NEAT
I'm more than fine with notn scaling back for a different event, so I'm really excited to see this new event in a few days?? That ETA is so close. Holy heck.
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
LOOKS LIKE A SHOEBILL
LOOKS LIKE A SHOEBILL
Gh7Hkjd.png
Hype! Hype! Hype!

Also: that Ancient breed looks like it has TWO heads!
Hype! Hype! Hype!

Also: that Ancient breed looks like it has TWO heads!
D4LiygC.png
So exciting!!! xD Cant wait for all of this!
So exciting!!! xD Cant wait for all of this!
87fef6c04792d6a01287d9207fa9c49883f35b03.png B9s9IiI.png 4decd9b804e37283a8a641cfb046c5d33be4c5e0.png
| Earnie | they/them | NEST RENTALS | Art Shop | Wishlist |
How exciting. I'm especially looking forward to Warrior's Way and the new and mysterious ancient breed that is waiting to join us. Thanks so much for this informative update, and all the hard work in keeping this game as interesting as it has always been.
How exciting. I'm especially looking forward to Warrior's Way and the new and mysterious ancient breed that is waiting to join us. Thanks so much for this informative update, and all the hard work in keeping this game as interesting as it has always been.
Plague ancient?? :o
Plague ancient?? :o
sBdLZtA.png
The dev team have had their hands full to bursting this year, cheers for continuing to put out new content one after another! What a fun update, I’m incredibly hyped for the new event, sounds like a blast! And that new breed, oh boy, It looks so cool!
The dev team have had their hands full to bursting this year, cheers for continuing to put out new content one after another! What a fun update, I’m incredibly hyped for the new event, sounds like a blast! And that new breed, oh boy, It looks so cool!
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
Aaaaah yaaaaaasss!! I am stoked! The prosepct of getting to hop off from lightning fest right into Warrior's Way is especially exciting at present since I have a window of free time I can chunk in. Aaaaand it sounds coli related, potentially?? As a coli buff I can't wait to see what's in store.

AND NEW DERG LOOK EPIC, NEED ME MULTIGAZEMULTIHEAD.
Aaaaah yaaaaaasss!! I am stoked! The prosepct of getting to hop off from lightning fest right into Warrior's Way is especially exciting at present since I have a window of free time I can chunk in. Aaaaand it sounds coli related, potentially?? As a coli buff I can't wait to see what's in store.

AND NEW DERG LOOK EPIC, NEED ME MULTIGAZEMULTIHEAD.
We are the universe observing itself.
also - I'm happy y'all are taking a step back from NOTN to focus on new stuff!! getting all the familiars each year was a challenging and fun task, but I'm more excited about new stuff than the constant grind, so I don't mind less items for more variety. very excited for this upcoming event!!!
also - I'm happy y'all are taking a step back from NOTN to focus on new stuff!! getting all the familiars each year was a challenging and fun task, but I'm more excited about new stuff than the constant grind, so I don't mind less items for more variety. very excited for this upcoming event!!!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 111 112