Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 111 112
Exciting update! Warrior's Way sounds really cool, and it's awesome to see another NotN-scale event. Silhouette is verrrry interesting too [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Exciting update! Warrior's Way sounds really cool, and it's awesome to see another NotN-scale event. Silhouette is verrrry interesting too
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
basilisk? cockatrice? a chimeric breed is a fantastic choice for a plague breed :D

im excited for the new event and so soon! thanks for all your hard work, art & dev teams <3
basilisk? cockatrice? a chimeric breed is a fantastic choice for a plague breed :D

im excited for the new event and so soon! thanks for all your hard work, art & dev teams <3

@snugglebug
he
Oooh based on the silhouette I'm getting some serious plague-y cockatrice vibes and IM LOVING IT!! Warriors Way sounds like a fun addition too - I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff! And as always can't wait for NotN, my second favorite holiday. [emoji=heart size=1]
Oooh based on the silhouette I'm getting some serious plague-y cockatrice vibes and IM LOVING IT!! Warriors Way sounds like a fun addition too - I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff! And as always can't wait for NotN, my second favorite holiday.
PMgoMMG.jpg
Oh wow! Super interested in the Warriors Way feature and the upcoming dragon
Oh wow! Super interested in the Warriors Way feature and the upcoming dragon
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
I’m fine with less NotN as long as we still get new apparel,, please! NotN is the event that fits best with my lair theme, even more so than Trickmurk at times. Please still release apparel <3

(That ancient looks awesome btw,, I’m glad we’re getting more diverse ancients)
I’m fine with less NotN as long as we still get new apparel,, please! NotN is the event that fits best with my lair theme, even more so than Trickmurk at times. Please still release apparel <3

(That ancient looks awesome btw,, I’m glad we’re getting more diverse ancients)
VGxuHXT.png
oo looks like a chimera of sorts, really neat :o
also having essentially a second notn sounds great
oo looks like a chimera of sorts, really neat :o
also having essentially a second notn sounds great
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
The new breed… I have a huge love for ancient breeds, and to see more coming… I can’t wait!
The new breed… I have a huge love for ancient breeds, and to see more coming… I can’t wait!
TEz7KLs.png
[quote name="DarkCarnival" date="2021-07-30 08:40:17" ] [quote name="mmuted" date="2021-07-30 08:37:49" ] [center]Loose speculation ; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742682538585358363/870687998432382996/unknown.png[/img] The lump on the other "head" may indicate roundhorns?? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742682538585358363/870689125626413136/unknown.png[/img][/center] [/quote] That's a pretty good prediction actually! Be cool to have 2 heads with different horn types [/quote] Thank you! Its definitely a cool concept based on silhouette alone, im lookin forward to the official reveal!
DarkCarnival wrote on 2021-07-30 08:40:17:
mmuted wrote on 2021-07-30 08:37:49:
Loose speculation ;

unknown.png

The lump on the other "head" may indicate roundhorns??
unknown.png

That's a pretty good prediction actually! Be cool to have 2 heads with different horn types

Thank you! Its definitely a cool concept based on silhouette alone, im lookin forward to the official reveal!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
My guess?: New breed will be a two-headed ancient breed which is plague aligned. Wings look like the Plaguebringer and tail looks like a Rat King's.
My other guess is a 1/2 and 1/2 dragon which is two headed.

Looks neat though! I'm excited.
My guess?: New breed will be a two-headed ancient breed which is plague aligned. Wings look like the Plaguebringer and tail looks like a Rat King's.
My other guess is a 1/2 and 1/2 dragon which is two headed.

Looks neat though! I'm excited.
HYDRA ANCIENT HYDRA ANCIENT
HYDRA ANCIENT HYDRA ANCIENT
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 111 112