Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 111 112
New breed!!
New breed!!
Very exciting updates!
Very exciting updates!
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
i was here
i was here
YLRDCUj.png1ukINSg.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-07-30 08:40:34" ] I'm very excited about the new event, I'm just a bit confused regarding NoTN. I see you're redirecting focus from NoTN towards another event (which is absolutely fantastic, people love events), but what does this mean for new NoTN apparel sets? I primarily await NoTN for new apparel since apparel is extremely important to me, but if you're going to cut the amount of items by more than a half, does this mean we'll be getting even fewer recolours of the apparel sets? Asking because...some apparel sets have items incomparable to anything on the site and we already have only a [i]few[/i] colour variations of one set compared to non-event apparel sets. I was even hoping we'd get more recolours of some past NoTN apparel sets because they're severely lacking in the varying colour department, but now there's an even lower chance for that [emoji=imperial sad size=1] Unless? Now, mind you, I definitely do not want to overwork you in any way, I'm just expressing my concern for apparel sets. I completely understand why and I think it's very important that newer players have a better chance at obtaining previous year items so I don't have anything against this decision. I just really want to know the future development, whether you'll perhaps be releasing more recolours of those apparel sets at some other point? Or perhaps cycle NoTN items? Maybe cycle them over the days during NoTN? I am certainly looking forward to that new distribution system as it's truly necessary at this point, seeing how many items there are available during NoTN. I just...wheew I would really love to see at least one more recolour of each NoTN apparel set, you feel me? ;a; Maybe there's a sensible way to do it? I would just be heartbroken if the amount of apparel was cut even more. [/quote] This.
Natron wrote on 2021-07-30 08:40:34:
I'm very excited about the new event, I'm just a bit confused regarding NoTN.

I see you're redirecting focus from NoTN towards another event (which is absolutely fantastic, people love events), but what does this mean for new NoTN apparel sets? I primarily await NoTN for new apparel since apparel is extremely important to me, but if you're going to cut the amount of items by more than a half, does this mean we'll be getting even fewer recolours of the apparel sets? Asking because...some apparel sets have items incomparable to anything on the site and we already have only a few colour variations of one set compared to non-event apparel sets. I was even hoping we'd get more recolours of some past NoTN apparel sets because they're severely lacking in the varying colour department, but now there's an even lower chance for that Unless? Now, mind you, I definitely do not want to overwork you in any way, I'm just expressing my concern for apparel sets.

I completely understand why and I think it's very important that newer players have a better chance at obtaining previous year items so I don't have anything against this decision. I just really want to know the future development, whether you'll perhaps be releasing more recolours of those apparel sets at some other point? Or perhaps cycle NoTN items? Maybe cycle them over the days during NoTN? I am certainly looking forward to that new distribution system as it's truly necessary at this point, seeing how many items there are available during NoTN.

I just...wheew I would really love to see at least one more recolour of each NoTN apparel set, you feel me? ;a; Maybe there's a sensible way to do it? I would just be heartbroken if the amount of apparel was cut even more.

This.
VGxuHXT.png
PLAGUE??

also very excited about new event but i hope this doesn't impact the variety of NOTN recolors
PLAGUE??

also very excited about new event but i hope this doesn't impact the variety of NOTN recolors
2.gif
All of this looks so cool! I never realized how many items were notn exclusive and how much events would benefit from a new system. [emoji=new friend size=1]
All of this looks so cool!
I never realized how many items were notn exclusive and how much events would benefit from a new system.
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
This is so exciting! I'm liking the work on new flexible events. [emoji=new friend]
This is so exciting! I'm liking the work on new flexible events.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
It looks like a plague breed with all that goop on the wings and possibly mutation is going to be in the lore somewhere ^^ If not that element, my second guess would be a lightning experiment gone wrong xD That's going to be cool, but I'm not a fan of how busy it looks personally!! I'm sure many people are going to love it though and I'm always excited for new dragons <3 Now the Warrior's Way part of the update...yes please! I'm hellah excited for that [emoji=heart size=1]
It looks like a plague breed with all that goop on the wings and possibly mutation is going to be in the lore somewhere ^^ If not that element, my second guess would be a lightning experiment gone wrong xD

That's going to be cool, but I'm not a fan of how busy it looks personally!! I'm sure many people are going to love it though and I'm always excited for new dragons <3

Now the Warrior's Way part of the update...yes please! I'm hellah excited for that
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Let's goooo! New Event and new breed!
Let's goooo! New Event and new breed!
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
Exciting!! Thanks for the update, devs!
Exciting!! Thanks for the update, devs!