Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your reasons to exalt progens?
1 2 3 4 5
Ugly, didn’t really care for them
Ugly, didn’t really care for them
Mine have since been unexalted, but for a while I had a strict theme lair and I couldn't find a way to make them fit my theme so they got yeeted.
Mine have since been unexalted, but for a while I had a strict theme lair and I couldn't find a way to make them fit my theme so they got yeeted.
jCVhFoZ.gif
They don’t fit my lair theme and they’re bred anyway. They’re not that special to me, since they aren’t my home flight’s element (I started in Shadow and switched flights almost immediately) and they never had a super-critical place in my lore, so in the soup they shall stay.
They don’t fit my lair theme and they’re bred anyway. They’re not that special to me, since they aren’t my home flight’s element (I started in Shadow and switched flights almost immediately) and they never had a super-critical place in my lore, so in the soup they shall stay.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="vihuff" date="2021-07-28 20:23:34" ] I originally exalted my random because I figured there was nothing I could really do with him. After learning that scatterscrolls were things and that you can change almost anything about a dragon, I later regretted having done so. When staff did the mass restore of people's dragons, I made sure to get him back. By that point there were a lot of new genes with all sorts of accent colors and I actually didn't end up having to scatter him. Glad to have him back actually. I don't see much point in exalting them really, unless you need a quick space. They're special, since even if you get more G1s they still aren't quite the same. You can do pretty much anything to them until you're satisfied so I definitely think it's better to have them around. [/quote] He’s pretty cool ngl :-0 I could make my color combos work or even scatter them but there’s really not much you can do with their elemental alignment xD Changing flights was a good decision but the progens became not relevant to the theme and lore.
vihuff wrote on 2021-07-28 20:23:34:
I originally exalted my random because I figured there was nothing I could really do with him. After learning that scatterscrolls were things and that you can change almost anything about a dragon, I later regretted having done so. When staff did the mass restore of people's dragons, I made sure to get him back. By that point there were a lot of new genes with all sorts of accent colors and I actually didn't end up having to scatter him. Glad to have him back actually.

I don't see much point in exalting them really, unless you need a quick space. They're special, since even if you get more G1s they still aren't quite the same. You can do pretty much anything to them until you're satisfied so I definitely think it's better to have them around.

He’s pretty cool ngl :-0 I could make my color combos work or even scatter them but there’s really not much you can do with their elemental alignment xD Changing flights was a good decision but the progens became not relevant to the theme and lore.
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
Both were ugly, my random is horrid and I'd rather use those spaces for dragonsI like than ones that I'd have to scatter who knows how many times just to make them worthy of geneing.

Both were ugly, my random is horrid and I'd rather use those spaces for dragonsI like than ones that I'd have to scatter who knows how many times just to make them worthy of geneing.

I remember right after my first nest i exalted my random progen surge, who has since seemingly become more popular than my custom Windguide XD

Infact originally in my lore i was quite cruel and made him a deadbeat dad who jumped ship, no idea why i hate that much spite that day lol

Thankfully i realised the power of genes and now he looks pretty nice to me atleast, who knew he would have a more matching tert than my custom!

But his story is now that he had a huge redemption arc and is probably one of the kindest, respectable dragons in the clan. At the cost of making my custom look kinda like the bad guy, but she’s getting a redemption arc too, but it wont be as easily resolved as Surge’s unfortunately…

I remember right after my first nest i exalted my random progen surge, who has since seemingly become more popular than my custom Windguide XD

Infact originally in my lore i was quite cruel and made him a deadbeat dad who jumped ship, no idea why i hate that much spite that day lol

Thankfully i realised the power of genes and now he looks pretty nice to me atleast, who knew he would have a more matching tert than my custom!

But his story is now that he had a huge redemption arc and is probably one of the kindest, respectable dragons in the clan. At the cost of making my custom look kinda like the bad guy, but she’s getting a redemption arc too, but it wont be as easily resolved as Surge’s unfortunately…

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I exalted my random when I first started because I didn’t like his colors. Brought him back and after a few scatters, there he stays

Real talk though if you ever need a space or two in your lair for a bit, exalting your progens isn’t a bad idea. You get them back easily
I exalted my random when I first started because I didn’t like his colors. Brought him back and after a few scatters, there he stays

Real talk though if you ever need a space or two in your lair for a bit, exalting your progens isn’t a bad idea. You get them back easily
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
exalted my random progen cause he was ugly but brought him back and scattered him to beauty
exalted my random progen cause he was ugly but brought him back and scattered him to beauty
9VeMQMB.png
Ugly, eats my food, takes up my lair space, costs money to scatter and gene. Better to just yeet to earthdad.
Ugly, eats my food, takes up my lair space, costs money to scatter and gene. Better to just yeet to earthdad.
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
Theyre ugly. You cant work with spring/orchid/sunshine, and id rather buy gen ones that already have good colors than play dragon gambling and waste my money.
Theyre ugly. You cant work with spring/orchid/sunshine, and id rather buy gen ones that already have good colors than play dragon gambling and waste my money.
1 2 3 4 5