Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 283 284
@squidragon

Sorrybto be so annoying but what happens to the dragons ?
@squidragon

Sorrybto be so annoying but what happens to the dragons ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 Do you mean the dragons sent to the raffle? We exalt them so we can win dominance this week. Icedad takes very good care of them and they spend their days from then on braiding flowers into his glorious leg fluff.
@urbancountry26 Do you mean the dragons sent to the raffle? We exalt them so we can win dominance this week. Icedad takes very good care of them and they spend their days from then on braiding flowers into his glorious leg fluff.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Hello, I was wondering if I could be added to the opening pinglist? I submitted a form a few weeks ago to be pinged for the fort opens but I guess something must have went wrong with my internet at the time, so I missed this opening entirely ^^;
Hello, I was wondering if I could be added to the opening pinglist? I submitted a form a few weeks ago to be pinged for the fort opens but I guess something must have went wrong with my internet at the time, so I missed this opening entirely ^^;
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
@CannedWater
It looks like you're definitely on the pinglist! You're actually the first in the list when you check the contacts tab.
@CannedWater
It looks like you're definitely on the pinglist! You're actually the first in the list when you check the contacts tab.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
i have no idea where to find the contacts tab but ahh, I guess the ping must have bugged out then. I submitted another form just now to be added to the daily pings as well, thanks for your time :)
i have no idea where to find the contacts tab but ahh, I guess the ping must have bugged out then. I submitted another form just now to be added to the daily pings as well, thanks for your time :)
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
@squidragon
Can I get on the pinglist? Is there a ping list?! I need these CATS
@squidragon
Can I get on the pinglist? Is there a ping list?! I need these CATS
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz Pinglist is self add and is linked in the first post of the thread :3
@Xaz Pinglist is self add and is linked in the first post of the thread :3
WpjbI2U.gif
@squidragon
Ah I missed it. It's kinda small :o
@squidragon
Ah I missed it. It's kinda small :o
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
I'm sending my order even though the pinglist hasn't been poked for this opening :)
I'm sending my order even though the pinglist hasn't been poked for this opening :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel Hello! I still dont have power to set up the sheet (see front page) and cant confirm if the volunteers on the front page are accurate since my volunteer pinglist is also on the sheet I cant load on mobile.

we might run monday to monday unless the power company is wrong again about when it will be restored... but just as a heads up that volunteers wouldnt be able to run orders until I can get to archive and set up the sheet.
@Arianethel Hello! I still dont have power to set up the sheet (see front page) and cant confirm if the volunteers on the front page are accurate since my volunteer pinglist is also on the sheet I cant load on mobile.

we might run monday to monday unless the power company is wrong again about when it will be restored... but just as a heads up that volunteers wouldnt be able to run orders until I can get to archive and set up the sheet.
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 283 284